Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• PVE Vennen Ranger

BrokenBozu - - Strategies and Decklists

I was told that there's a solid Vennen Ranger farming deck that focuses on buffing the pet for unblockable shenanigans. Does anyone have a list, or a base to start with, or even a link to where I might find it? I think the deck was either Mono Ruby or Blood/Ruby, if that helps. Thanks much

• How long do these tournaments normally take? I'm considering trying them out when I have the cards for it, but I may have to pass entirely if it goes too late into the night

• How did I not find out about this until now?@! This is amazing

• Uniques

BrokenBozu - - Strategies and Decklists

How many copies of a unique card should be run in a deck? Considering most uniques are strong utility, you'd want to have them around as often, and for as long as possible. Specifically, I'm thinking of the new candle dragon, Lyvaanth. On its own, it's a solid creature with busted abilities (IMO). With the equipment, it's kinda retarded. Without the equipment, as I'm probably going to be for a while, would it be better to run 2 or 3 of these?

• That's pretty impressive. Sadly, these Mercs are beyond my reach

• I don't quite follow how this works. Can someone run the game plan by me?

• Aquiring Cards

BrokenBozu - - HEX Discussions

Thanks for the info, and I appreciate the advice. From what you're telling me, Draft seems like the best place to be. I guess I should probably stick to Evo for a couple weeks until I learn the tricks that the set has to offer. I'm not very good at cohesive deck building, but my combat tricks are solid. Hopefully it'll be enough to get me where I need to go.

• Candlekin clearly lift

• Aquiring Cards

BrokenBozu - - HEX Discussions

Which is better for gaining new cards for my collection, Evo Sealed or Draft? I'm leaving Sealed out because it requires far more packs than the others, but if it's a viable option, please let me know

• I'm so bad at predoctong card values.... Guess ill kust keep an eye on a card or three that seem to catch my eye, but not that of many others. Ikm pretty good at building random as hell shenanigans, so I'm optimistic

• I'm still pretty set on coming up with something relatively on my own. I've never been a fan of net-decking 'cause finding something off-meta that works has always been something i enjoy. I guess the only restrictions I have are to try and avoid building control, since I never have fun playing as or playing against a control deck

• Thanks for the info. To be honest, I don't have an actual budget for the game, I'm just willing to grind it out. That list should be more than enough to give me some deck ideas, I'll be sure to have a look later. Also, fair advice on skipping sets 3 & 4 due to upcoming rotation. Guess I'll grab a card or two from them only if they seem crucial.

• Alternative resources

BrokenBozu - - New Player Help

Definitely works. Thanks much!

• As the title states, I want to know if it's worth building a standard deck. I figure since a new set will be out soon, that it would be a good time to start getting cards together. Also, how diverse are the decks in Ranked? Should I expect to see a lot of the same thing, or are people bringing in a lot of their own flavours? Lastly, aside from dual shards, what are some key cards that I should look to get that fit into multiple types of decks? Thanks in advance for the info

• Alternative resources

BrokenBozu - - New Player Help

Greetings all. I was wondering if there was a site to go to for card info other than hex.tcgbrowser.com This site is pretty data heavy with all of the card images and I would like something that's more mobile-friendly. Thanks