Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Aiyers: “I don't know how to explain that revenue splurt ” How accurate is that site? Is there anyone who believes there's 33 people ""working"" there?

• new game called Phageborn

Vroengard - - HEX Discussions

Quote from AceBladewing: “So how do they plan additional expansions? Paid DLC? ” I've asked them once or twice but they have avoided to answer that, yet. Quote from Bizznach: “i assumed that is what buy to play meant ” Well, if you missed their previous devblogs, their plan is 1. Initial purchase of the game 2. No any transactions with regards to gameplay (i.e. they don't sell cards/boosters) 3. Complete silence on future card release plan. We don't know how often they will add new cards, how th…

Quote from Bizznach: “the game is fun ” You're playing their Beta? Also you didn't comment on the fact that it's impossible to get boosters/packs ingame with any other way other than play activity. There's no ingame currency either, you unlock cards by playing games. I think that's a big issue.

Their dev team is active on Reddit with modposts once or twice per week. They usually answer questions. The buy-to-play model is one of the reasons Artifact died. I mentioned it and asked for their opinion but, obviously, didn't get a straight answer. It's also important to note that there will be no way to buy cards or boosters in that game, everything is unlocked via activity. So what if a player joins a couple months (or years) after the initial release? How disadvantaged would they be? I lik…

• Quote from mustachemagic: “Quote from NicoSharp: “No back-end business made public yet. Just Grindr in the dark for now. ” to my surpise i was informed from a few reliable sources that there was some actual back end buissness going on. Hence me checking in. ” forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…be777cf6ab84e4502671a925e

• WTS Collection

Vroengard - - Auction House and Trading

My previous comment was deleted. I don't know why, I don't think it was particularly offensive, but I might be wrong. Still, it had important information that I think @ReconByFire should know, so I will repost the main points. 1) You can't make $75 by playing Hex nowadays. 2) At best you can make 75 "imaginary dollars" 3) Cards, packs etc are worth less and less by the day 4) You can't even make 75 real USD via tournaments because winners haven't been paid in a while. Unless you mean "I can save…

• WTS packs

Vroengard - - Auction House and Trading

Quote from [PSN]QBFinest718: “So rewarding being a PSN user. ” There is a simple solution: Stop playing. it's not like the game is going anywhere. If more people stopped playing, we might get closure sooner.

• Actually

Quote from Goliathus: “Welcome to Red & Blue, a Chinese-made blockchain TCG made by the joint venture of Hex Ent and NOAH. Based on the website, Hex Ent will be handling card design, game rules and mechanics and (recycled) graphic. ” When Armageddon hits, I hope HexEnt are the last to die. So they can experience the longest period of anguish and dread.

• Actually

If you found your way to the forums, why don't you take a look around? All your questions will be answered.

• Quote from AceBladewing: “My point is that predictions like "no one could possibly enter the market and compete now" have often been proven wrong historically. ” Oh, for sure, they CAN compete. For the scraps. I never said that we can't have digital card games. Not one with the original scope of Hex though. Quote from Jikky: “does it matter if it is the MOST successful dominant game in the market place or not? ” It only matters because the scope of what Hex wanted to do (PvE, PvP, ESport/competi…

• @AceBladewing you're talking about the battle royale genre, which has a history of 7 years (the first real "Battle Royale" type game was DayZ). In comparison, the card game genre and Magic, specifically, has a history of 26 years. We've already seen Pokemon and YGO come and then fade out. It's safer to make predictions, nothing more.

• MTG:A is a huge success and no other game can compete with it for reasonable income. You can't make both (1) a great game design-wise with (2) a lively competitive scene and with (3) longevity/future prospects when you absolutely HAVE to be content with minimum money. Because that's what anyone coming now to the scene should expect, minimum slice of the market pie. MTGA is immense.

• Quote from Frederik: “They really should sell hex to the highest bidder, even EA would be better than this ” There is 0 prospect for a new card game any more.

• Quote from tophat: “Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from The HEX Team: “You all wouldn't like co-op in Hex ” Huh... they did say that at some point, didn't they? Another show of ineptitude. ” They did? ” To be precise, the meaning was "We have tried different ways to play co-op but we didn't liked any and you wouldn't either, it's very hard to do right, if at all"

• Quote from The HEX Team: “You all wouldn't like co-op in Hex ” Huh... they did say that at some point, didn't they? Another show of ineptitude.

• Hex Discussion

It's not Q3 2018 anymore. Such discussions are meaningless. Quote from Artifaction: “Who's making the decisions about Hex, why are they making bad decisions, and how can we change that? ” Still Cory. He hasn't made any decision in months (so nthe non-decisions are neither good nor bad), last decision was to who to keep after dismantling the team and second-to-last decision was to tell the remaining crew to cycle through MM modes. Gather a few (the "Few" is subjective, I mean few when compared to…

• Set 10

Quote from Goliathus: “Anyone know anything from the takeover attempt of KurtisKapahala's friend? ” Apparently Kurt underestimated the cost even an abandoned game would cost, if I remember correctly, so nothing, really.

• Set 10

Quote from [PSN]BuckeyeCity1984: “Quote from schild: “>entire dev and design team, along with leadership, ghost a game "Release set 10" Buckeye, who are you talking to, exactly? Or who do you think you're talking to? ” I'm talking to whoever will listen bud. Or at least I think I am. ” We're listening, I'm sure there's some incentive from player groups thinking they'd pick up the game themselves. The truth is that no one that can actually do anything is listening.

• New And Need Help

Vroengard - - New Player Help

Hope you get someone to help you but I must warn you that game development has stopped since summer 2018, most third-party support has stopped too, there's not enough players to fire even the bimonthly tournaments at full capacity and there's zero word from the (former) developer either. I would not pay any real money for this game at this point.

• Hex support

Quote from Dinotropia: “Hey @VideoGag Sorry support is taking a while. We are in the middle of reorganizing that department. If you PM me your details (IGN, issue, output log, etc), I can take a look for you. ” Can you reorganize the rest of the departments too?