Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 251.

• Quote from CoSVII: “Perhaps the whole truth has yet to come out ... ” That won't happen, likely EVER.

• That friday feeling!!!

cainhu - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Gregangel: “mtg like or not, Gwent gameplay is very bad, very boring, just about numbers. And it is like playing tarot. One card at a time... Now they add a active ability on some cards to make it more groovy but... far from enought to make the game not boring like hell ” Even MTG (as most card games) is about numbers, so I have no idea what you talk about. One card a time is actually a feature, since if you pass you can't play any more cards in the given round, while your opponent ca…

• Quote from Firellius: “It would be your last opportunity to handle HEX with decency. Give someone who DOES care a shot. ” I bet they tried to sell the IP and/or the complete game to get some money of it, but with no success. With fierce competition all around a failed TCG and the attached mixed-quality lore don't attract too many buyers I guess.

• That friday feeling!!!

Quote from Coyote: “Just dropping by to tell you, that thronebreaker (gwent campaign) is AMAZING! Im so happy, just played it 5hours in a row, not missing hex at all ” I played much less so far, only finished the tutorial yet... and a few nodes. Currently i'm not 100% sure it's worth the price tag. Compared to HEX : 0 bugs so far, decisions in campaign exist and matter... so not bad first impressions. i will definitley play it through.

• Thank you for the service.

• Tournament suggestions

Quote from MtgCollector: “Replace 1 standart bash to immortal bash. ” That's a good idea. It probably can't have less players then currently.

• A Look Back (I'm Bummed)

Quote from ReluxTheRelux: “tbh, I'd love if they'd release the source code if they shut down just to see how messy the code base really is. ” I doubt that they would shame themselves by showing their most likely totally garbage code to anybody outside.

• Quote from Vroengard: “It's a shame and a disgrace to not include Sunday's Bash. As if a Bash with 7 player (Saturday's) is that much worse than a Bash with 2 (Sunday's). ” Quote from Dinobot: “We hope you all enjoyed this tournament-fueled weekend as much as we did. ” Yeah. So much irony.

• prophesy?

Quote from Utremeld: “Not as bad as Inspire, but yeah its bad. ” Inspire was a tournament staple, so it's sounds strange to call it bad. Since that power creep happened.

• That friday feeling!!!

Quote from Katkilla: “I'm ready for the histrionic posts when this Friday update is the same as all the previous Friday updates. ” They post the same Friday update, and we post roughly the same responses every single week. I think Friday Update Bashing is a bigger community event than any tournaments they still run, and actually a format I didn't seen with any other card game out there. Sadly, the rewards structure is abysmal.

• Quote from DraXor: “Quote from cainhu: “I played a few matches, and the potential is definitely there. What keeps me from playing more, is that I often encounter bugs, more than one bugging out at the final encounter of a mission. So, I wait a bit for patches. I purchased the lowest package. ” there was some patch today with fixing bugs etc, devs forgot to put patch notes, so its hard to tell what they fixed actualy ” Thanks for the info. I'll try the game again on the weekend. My experience wit…

• Quote from Frederik: “Quote from Ossuary: “... ” They said ....Also they said .... ” What is puzzling me, that you believed them. They said a lot of things in the last few years. They saying something is as good as nothing, until we see some progress. Quote from VicMan: “The Major reason why the game is "dead" or "soon dead" is beaucause of this toxic formu with toxic poeple always complaining about the FREE GAME. Stop saying it's HEX fault ” Are you from a different dimension, speaking about a …

• That friday feeling!!!

Quote from Morshadoom: “Quote from Insanctus: “Quote from RoyG: “This Friday is really exciting since Cory promised they will be able to get money for set 10 art about 2 months ago in 2 months. ” Quote from Cory: “[...] Until these plans are finalized, we must be very careful with the resources we have available. We continue to have our team in place and working on the game, BUT we must delay Set 10 until we are in a place to kick off the art acquisition (the Set is designed, but we didn’t feel …

• I played a few matches, and the potential is definitely there. What keeps me from playing more, is that I often encounter bugs, more than one bugging out at the final encounter of a mission. So, I wait a bit for patches. I purchased the lowest package.

• Quote from Khendral: “At this point, I'm quite certain they've removed the VIP subscription because they want to allow all active VIP subscriptions to run out before closing. ” Sadly this is the only "new info" I could get from the update. If they really would care about VIP, they would remade it years ago...

• Thronebreaker

Quote from Gregangel: “Quote from cainhu: “Sidenote : We may like or dislike Gwent's gameplay, (i'm not a big fan either) but they still can support a $100.000 tournament in September, and the World Masters has a $250.000 prize pool, in a world where literally hundreds of CCG's come and go. Maybe they doing something well. ” Not really. They just take the advantage of a popular ip in video games. ” That's a strange thing to say, considering that's an IP THEY made successful. So maybe using it is…

• Quote from Frederik: “Its true that the chances of them working on PvE are pretty slim, but they did say AZ3 was maybe this year or early next year if i remember correctly. I know there is a chance that the game will die soon also but i also think that if they dont die they might decide to finish PvE. I just want to try and stay a bit positive. Who knows they will get an investor or they can sell it to a company that can fix/upgrade everything. ” Considering the state of Set 10 (2 month delay an…

• Thronebreaker

Sidenote : We may like or dislike Gwent's gameplay, (i'm not a big fan either) but they still can support a $100.000 tournament in September, and the World Masters has a $250.000 prize pool, in a world where literally hundreds of CCG's come and go. Maybe they doing something well.

• Patch Notes 1.1.0.065

cainhu - - Maintenance and Updates

Quote from Eraia: “So does anyone know what these s5 ladder rewards are? Just curious, since that'd mean at least one person logged in long enough to check the art tab... ” ** distant chirping **

• Thronebreaker

Quote from ThomThom: “Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “How are you going with LOTR LCG? ” LOTR LCG seem like a dump for money. When you read comments and reviews on steam. Almost a scam. Unlest I miss something ? ” Yeah, you are missing a lot of things. - they made 2 announcements in the last few days, that they listen to feedback, and change monetization and things. (for example Quest 1 will be completely free) - the game is still in early access, so maybe it's a bit of premature to bury it. - the ga…