Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Friday Update Update! 5.25.18

Silmegil - - HEX Discussions

Quote from HEXCoryJones: “Hey Everyone Happy Friday! Thought I would jump in here. I mean with a thread called CORY WATCH, how could I not!? ...I think Nero Jinous is watching a bit to closely... I may need an adult So before we get to the update, let me clear something up. We closed a thread about artist payments the other day and we let you know I would be addressing it. That was actually I miscommunication on our side (I was out of the office). We are addressing it with the artist, not the pl…

• HEX BIRTHDAY

Silmegil - - HEX Discussions

Oh man, you made me immediately watch this again - youtube.com/watch?v=caXeAMseve0

• So any chance of revising this? At least with old draft, I knew I would be able to play my games. Now I was waiting for 2 hours without getting to any game. I would like to play draft, but this way it becomes really impossible.

• Life stuff has come into way of my playing and collecting, so I am offering my entire collection for sale. Already have offers from Hex stores but would rather that this collection would get to a good hands of dedicated player. What will you get for your money? My entire collection. HexTCG browser is estimating value around 900k platinum. Direct link to it is here - hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/collection=19776 - I will break it down to interesting stuff for you. PVP Cards (non - AA) Collection c…

• What this topic clearly shows is that there are mixed opinions about draft gauntlet. Although we do not have enough people that voted, it does not really matter since there is not that large number of players on this forum anyway. I guess we could argue and bicker more about benefits and negatives of either format. I am just curious for this. Is there any way that someone from Hexent could reply to this topic if there is something in near future for draft format or will it remain like this for s…

• Quote from JeffHoogland: “The people complaining about async draft having less / no skill compared to "traditional" drafting, but play sealed / evo confuse me. I started recording my draft matches this season after my first 25~ gauntlets. I've won 141 matches and lost 45. There is plenty of skill the leverage in async draft and it is definitely lower variance than any form of sealed. ” I cannot speak for everyone, but here is how it is for me. If there were still classic draft available with lar…

• So the asynchronous draft queue was implemented in Hex for draft games to fire faster. I do not have the time to collect data, but pretty sure developers should have enough now. What I am curious about is: 1) Did the number of played drafts rise? Proportionally to number of players in game at the time?* 2) Are drafts finishing faster? Is there any way to compare completion of them?* * There will be discrepancy due to draft tickets being awarded through account leveling which made players enter d…

• Yup, it worsened for me during Clash yesterday to a point where my client crashed and I was unable to run hex again. Loading ran for 30 minutes and did not happen. Better today, but that does not help me really.

• Quote from NicoSharp: “The only arguable point for conscript feeling bad in a competitive environment is that you are getting greater rarity value for the cost 70%+ of the time. When 30% or so of that time hits a bomb you would have never had otherwise, it feels really bad for the opponent. The removal on a threat at the same cost and rarity as the original card played would be easier to manage 70% of the time. Forcing players with less conscript effects, to be playing more higher quality remova…

• Having this issue too.

• Just want to update this topic just so it does not die down. I still think that conscript has no place in competitive PvP. Yesterday in Clash I again encountered this randomness and was baffled by how this made it in game. I understand you can say meh in constructed and dismiss it in evo or whatnot, but man, in money tourney it just suck. I had conditional cards, that I could reserve in, but it just was not possible. Should I get in waylay for countering that random dude from Mooncall Ceremony? …

• No more loops for me. Got in this time.

• I am stuck on endless loop after todays update. Any way to resolve it?