Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• new game called Phageborn

Pandaemonium - - HEX Discussions

The days of getting into a card game early in the dev cycle is pretty much over for me. I will give the game a try after 6 to 8 months if there are still people playing. Right now playing mtga and honestly it will take a seriously awesome game for me to leave mtga. Mythgard, phageborn and other card games just dont seem to have the staying power.

• It is just so crazy how the game was abandoned the way it was. If the "few words" statement is all we ever hear again it just seems extremely wrong for a kickstarter game.

• Lack of news

Quote from Firellius: “Quote from Adaline: “Adding new modes, with new options or even cards. Well that could take some tens of thousands. ” I think we all understand that. But it should not have been invested in Siege. Even on paper, that gamemode was an abject failure, and anyone could've told you so before hand. It was driven not by gameplay design, but by the goal of being an economic sink. In my opinion, that is the two ton straw that broke the camel's back. ” Agree, the mode was a joke and…

• Lack of news

Just to chime in I am sure the employees were paid. It is possible that Cory lost money on the whole thing unless going to gameforge was very profitable, which I doubt. There is a snowball's chance in hell the company successfully makes another Hex lIke product when they dont pay tournament winners.

• Interested?

Quote from Ramundi: “Thanks for the recommendation. I tried Mythgard about a week ago and enjoy it quite a bit. I'll be checking in as development progresses. Between it and Kards, my digital card gaming itch will be scratched for the foreseeable future. ” Mythgard actually seems to have a flexible engine that allows 2v2 and mobile. How much did they kickstart again?

• Lack of news

Quote from HotPotato: “Quote from Pandaemonium: “This is the kind of stuff that upsets me. The game is out and collecting peoples money. But the vast majority of informed people wont spend another dime on the game because it is likely abandoned. However, the uninformed people on the other hand...... ” No offence but they're not really collecting peoples money, if a person spends money on a game that's their choice, but i understand where your coming from. I'm going to be honest here and i mean n…

• Lack of news

This is the kind of stuff that upsets me. The game is out and collecting peoples money. But the vast majority of informed people wont spend another dime on the game because it is likely abandoned. However, the uninformed people on the other hand......

• Interested?

Quote from Airtron: “Does it have any plans for expansive PvE? I just cant get into any tcg after hex. I really want one to come out that has a truly wonderful PvE experience that is a C/T CG. ” There is a short story you can play through. The pve will probably just be campaigns like eternal. Mythgard is really just a pvp game. However you can play against the ai.

• Interested?

Quote from Cernz: “Meh dunno, most current card games are bad copies, either from magic or hs. I still have artifact on top of my current card game list, very polished and I still like it, I hope the 2nd attempt will be more successful ” You should try mythgard, enchanting lanes and other mechanics seem very unique and there will be a sixth color. The only downside is there are very little counter abilities on your opponent's turn. There is no "evil" color either (all colors have good and evil a…

• Interested?

Mythgard is legit, the art really is surprisingly top notch. My only concern is the small community. It reminds me a little of spellweaver, a great game that never caught on. Hopefully beta will cause more people to play.

• The dying HEX

I have said it before, but I think the code is a main problem with hex that just wont go away unless it is seriously overhauled (which is highly unlikely to happen). The most valuable thing hex has now is the art. One way hex could survive is if it was just redone with a new engine that was focused on things like raids or more mmo aspects.

• HEX Done

Quote from SaintVicarious: “Quote from Ertzi: “Is someone still playing this game?? Lulz I guess. ” I considered popping back in the other day, see if there's any desperate sales on the Auction House. But then I remembered Total Warhammer still exists and played that instead. ” Very different games but I am enjoying pagan online and at the end of the month fel seal: arbiters mark is officially out.

• HEX Done

What is being done to ps4 players is very sad, no way around that. Really dont want to comment more because it kind of makes me upset.

• @white Hoogland was most likely a promotional streamer. By the time Hoogland came in hex was already in serious crap and was laser focused on competitive pvp play when it was obviously not working. I honestly dont blame hoogland, although he was extremely toxic at times.

• Quote from AceBladewing: “Quote from Whiteyzz: “Cept the card "MUH CARD VALUE" people, kept the course of nothing is wrong, this system is fine, everything is perfect, actually PVE isn't important focus on PVP. Actually you know what ignore PVE so I can grind my weekly drafts, so I never have to spend money on the game. ” Bullshit. There were maybe a handful of people with this attitude, but most people wanted them to keep card value while also improving other aspects of the game. I could use th…

• Quote from Wolzarg: “Because they are worse players i would imagine. ” I am surprised you are going there.... Psn players have numerous disadvantages. The number one now is the lack of trading. You can get cards for pennies by trading for real money but those cards on the ah cost 1000 more.

• Quote from AceBladewing: “You can have card value and good mechanics, they're not mutually exclusive. ” Definitely not mutual exclusive I agree. Not to derail too much, artifact has good mechanics but the monetization was a major factor in its death. There were other problems but people are very used to cards falling from the sky for free. I think digital tcgs in general just are not in a good place.

• It looks like the devs are now on the block chain train which is kind of a thing for people who want to retain "value" of cards. I think those "value" people are in the small minority and shrinking given the state of ccg v tcgs right now. I honestly think those types of games will be a hard pass for 95% of card players. But heck I thought artifact would be good too.

• New Frost Arena cards?

Quote from Morshadoom: “It was some weeks ago I played my last Frost Arena run. Than, this weekend, I noticed several new cards and equipment (?) as rewards. Anybody else noticed this "ninja update" or did I just miss something that happened long time ago? ” What new cards are you talking about? Specifics would be nice.

• Same Iwanna, but I am only in that situation because I was a kickstarter. An average person with a 50 percent win rate would be shelling out quite a bit of money especially if they wanted to pve and draft. The highly competitive person who was winning tournaments or doing great in them was not the average person by definition.