Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• 1M gold giveaway

Merlin - - HEX Discussions

Nice thing to do. I won't login for this, and spining few chests won't make me happy. But you are a cheerfull person)

• Quote from Ertzi: “I'm kinda hyped about Keyforge as well. Can't find it anywhere though (sold out), so I haven't played it myself yet. The concept it super cool, and based on some videos the gameplay seems decent too. ” It is decent and suprisingly clever. A bit of a rollercoaster while you learn decks, but still feels good.

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Goliathus: “So, we discussed Artifact in the last thread. What should we discuss here? ” Anyone's got any info on Keyforge? I read some comments praising it. But I haven't had time to really look into it. I don't think it has a digital port, but I read that it will eventually will? And your paper collection will reflect your digital collection (or, rather, vice versa)? ” It's great. Been playing live since Gencon and via TTS for few months. Just go and get it, i…

• And PvE desperately needs this to happen at some point. Would it be raids or other feature, it WILL happen. And it would be better for everyone if this will be controlled and planned competition.

• Quote from Vroengard: “Also, the biggest con of them all is that you're hindering any good will that made people share their PvE decks. Why would I share my PvE deck with you if it's netting me 3x gold and loot? In fact, I will keep running this deck, maybe share it with a couple trusted friends (guildmates?) and then we're going to buy every piece of equipment or rare/legendary card that's low priced from the AH, publish the deck as "This deck that noone uses has triple chances to find Zakiir" …

• Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from Merlin: “One of the most balanced ways would be to assign points to each card, according to it's popularity in last week FRA runs. Simple percentage would be enought. Then make loot adjustments for a player, based on those points and his deck value. This would be precise way to react to card popularity and give some incentive to deckbuilding. However it's not elegant in any way and also makes it more about building tle lowest Point value deck possible. ” Sure it d…

• One of the most balanced ways would be to assign points to each card, according to it's popularity in last week FRA runs. Simple percentage would be enought. Then make loot adjustments for a player, based on those points and his deck value. This would be precise way to react to card popularity and give some incentive to deckbuilding. However it's not elegant in any way and also makes it more about building tle lowest Point value deck possible.

• I would like to propose to add some flavor text to this card: Now I do not know whether I was then a badger dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a badger.

• Estimating Hex Revenue

I'd like to point out that 25 000 000 $ were put into development. So it should be at least twice that numbers gained for the last 3,5 years. For project to still be alive, I mean.

• I would be happy with this. Also make sorting sleeves a thing.

• Quote from Insanctus: “Am I right assuming that you can be granted the sleeves and battleboard twice? Or are they only handed out to people not yet owning these? ” Door prizes are manually granted so they can probably avoid that.

• AAA Herofall

Merlin - - HEX News and Announcements

Quote from Thep: “looks great ... a shame that it will just resolve quick ” You can always zoom in crypt and enjoy the view. Phrasing!

• Adventure Zone 3?

Quote from TripleZed: “I'm pretty sure WoW, Guild Wars 2, ESO all have elements of time gating in them. Maybe not all with quests/raids (though GW2 has it heavily with dungeons and raids), but they all have various aspects of time gating in parts of the game for item acquisition. These are just the ones from my experience, but I'd be surprised if it were limited to these. This is separate from the time gate of the daily rewards. ” Fnd this is done because new items are more powerfull then previo…

• Quote from Gregangel: “Quote from Merlin: “Quote from Gregangel: “Quote from Frexerik: “Oh man i dream of the day that we get deck tracker apps like in hearthstone that shows cards left in your deck as well as cards your opponent has played, this is a step in that direction! Looks awesome ” this kind of tool you want should really be banned in a game like Hex in my opinion. ” This kind of tool doesn't do anything that pen and paper or simple programm running outside of HEX will do. Maybe save yo…

• Quote from Gregangel: “Quote from Frexerik: “Oh man i dream of the day that we get deck tracker apps like in hearthstone that shows cards left in your deck as well as cards your opponent has played, this is a step in that direction! Looks awesome ” this kind of tool you want should really be banned in a game like Hex in my opinion. ” This kind of tool doesn't do anything that pen and paper or simple programm running outside of HEX will do. Maybe save you some time for writing down draws.

• This feels like a massive rework, And I'm in doubts about value and economics. Allthough you did great work either way, detailed and thoughtfull, thanks, Reeplay. I must say current Wheels of Fate isn't that fun anymore, and some changes are required.

• Soooooooo nice healthy meta?

Quote from Struyk: “Quote from Merlin: “Quote from Struyk: “Don't care what people think, my experience from my last topics pretty much confirmed that only fanboys read this forum. The meta is already retarded after a few days and they don't intend to fix it. Yes, people only need a few hours to figure out that herofall is still broken as fk and meta won't change untill they ban or nerf some carLet's ” Did you ever considered that everyone's else experience regarding you isn't exactly what you w…

• Soooooooo nice healthy meta?

Quote from Struyk: “Don't care what people think, my experience from my last topics pretty much confirmed that only fanboys read this forum. The meta is already retarded after a few days and they don't intend to fix it. Yes, people only need a few hours to figure out that herofall is still broken as fk and meta won't change untill they ban or nerf some carLet's ” Did you ever considered that everyone's else experience regarding you isn't exactly what you want it to be if you want to be taken ser…

• Champion nerf is ridiculous..

It's the opposite of a "simple" in terms of game clarity for most players. So that's not what typically happens in cases like that when game design needs tweaking around.