Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “It is just so crazy how the game was abandoned the way it was. If the "few words" statement is all we ever hear again it just seems extremely wrong for a kickstarter game. ” I am pretty sure this is not the KS game that bails with few words, some probably bailed without a single word.

• Quote from CoSVII: “He abandoned the community after his “few words” diatribe on July 6, 2018. In four days it will be one full year since we had any meaningful communication from the Hex Dev team. I wonder if that anniversary (just like the hex birthday anniversary) will go by the wayside unnoticed. ” They will go unnoticed, but we can have an unofficial Anniversary day thread on the forum if we want to. I wanted to say in-game events but I have not update my Hex for 18 months and I have given …

• Quote from CoSVII: “That was “Shards: The Deckbuilder” ... and it was released from beta to the public mobile devices (iOS and Android). However, it appears (from the discord server of 80 Arcade) that the team and shifted their support to RWBY as more people care about that IP than HEX. Probably a smart business move at this point. So the Shards game has only TWO raids available currently (Uruunaz and Jadiim) and remains incomplete. ” Reminds me of Hex -- "remains incomplete".

• Quote from mustachemagic: “Quote from NicoSharp: “No back-end business made public yet. Just Grindr in the dark for now. ” to my surpise i was informed from a few reliable sources that there was some actual back end buissness going on. Hence me checking in. ” If you meant they are pawning their arts to a China crypto-blockchain game named Red & Blue, yeah, "back end business going on" indeed.

• Poor Metronomy, now he still has to think about the prize money everyday.

• The dying HEX

Goliathus - - HEX Discussions

The chance of this coming back is ultra low. Between "keep playing this" vs "sell the PS4, buy XBOX and have fun". I will bet on the XBOX 99% of the time and we all only got 1 life, so XBOX.

• I read the Steam forum and they said there's no more wipe. They had done their alpha wipe and this beta is not resetting at all.

• Anyone mind explaining to me in what aspects Kards did well? I tried the starter decks and such but I am not finding the brilliance of it so far. The negative review on Steam stating how hard it is to earn coin as a F2P also sort of stagger my will.

• Quote from Whiteyzz: “This one is hard to tell if it runs on a lost, because it might lead to IRL purchases since booster packs come with codes if I remember correctly. @pae, how many times on the forums and the reddit did Jeff Hoogland tell us we should just accept the game, and still buy into the PVP glitch adventure of Hex TCG. Then jumped ship the second the game was really dead because... surprise surprise we had no fucking content except the competitive pvp drain. ” Yup, my exposure includ…

• I really liked Artifact but the stingy system and overhyped expectation easily killed that game. I also like Shadowverse and consider it to be the best HS-like game out there. It also arguably has the best tournament integration for a F2P CCG out there so I am still playing it albeit casually. I have not touched LOTR:LCC and Gwent but any others I have touched are not fun to me - either not enough depth or other misc. reasons - and I feel like MTGA really puts the brake on digital card games. Li…

• HEX Done

This game should have been done and over long time ago. Your decision to be done with this game is the right decision in my eyes. Don't come back tomorrow and try to grind it out and force yourself to play, just quit the game and chill with us in the forum.

• Quote from Bootlace: “Player investments retaining value and keeping the game accessible are not mutually exclusive directions. I’ve suggested for years to look into a Pokemon TCGO style dual system where F2P players can be showered with account bound cards (PvP rares and stuff even), while still keeping things worthwhile for those that like the trading/investing side of things. Another possibility was creating powerful PvE cards that can be earned freely playing PvE, which they did do (whether …

• Quote from OilsBridge: “Quote from Goliathus: “Objectively, MTGA client can be hot garbage. It has many things that many other dCCGs don't have yet, which if we are looking at it objectively, is bad: - No friend list - No spectator mode - Direct challenge is so stupid that you have to both input the others' name just to play a goddamn game(Seriously, what kind of coding is that?) - Direct challenge doesn't even have BO3, community tournament sucks donkey's balls because of that - The game flow s…

• Objectively, MTGA client can be hot garbage. It has many things that many other dCCGs don't have yet, which if we are looking at it objectively, is bad: - No friend list - No spectator mode - Direct challenge is so stupid that you have to both input the others' name just to play a goddamn game(Seriously, what kind of coding is that?) - Direct challenge doesn't even have BO3, community tournament sucks donkey's balls because of that - The game flow still have problem(there are instances where you…

• Actually

Quote from Metronomy: “I won in the last one and that was april 28th. But you are right. I underestimated the number of outstanding prizes. Kind of makes me even more wonder why there arent more people asking for their money. Although..I know some chose to be paid in platinum....makes me wonder if that was the right call. ” My take is they probably gave up on the possibility that they might ever get the money. Quote from Xylo: “Well, that's one of the reasons. It gives the same kind of guarantee…

• Help please

Goliathus - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Just wait for an hour and try login again. Some new players I know have had this problem too. Give it a few hours, do nothing, log back in and you would have the cards.

• Actually

Quote from Gwaelan: “Quote from Goliathus: “On the other hand, Hex Ent has apparently gone to a different pasture. Welcome to Red & Blue, a Chinese-made blockchain TCG made by the joint venture of Hex Ent and NOAH. ” I‘m sorry, but would anybody please provide me with a translation? ” I could, but the article's Q&A is more about business decision and what not than "what is R&B", so I find no point in translating it. What exactly are you looking for? Maybe I can just translate that part.

• Actually

Quote from Eraia: “Well, to be fair, card design and mechanics ideation are the main things Hex Ent were good at...” Indeed, NOAH is smart enough to recognize their partner's good and bad. In another timeline, maybe NOAH would buy out Hex and run the business here instead of inventing their own card game. One can dream. @Zampe The server will go down eventually, no one is sure when.

• Actually

Hex is on persistent vegetative state, it exists merely because the family doesn't want to end its life. On the other hand, Hex Ent has apparently gone to a different pasture. Welcome to Red & Blue, a Chinese-made blockchain TCG made by the joint venture of Hex Ent and NOAH. Based on the website, Hex Ent will be handling card design, game rules and mechanics and (recycled) graphic.

• Quote from Wolzarg: “It makes me really sad for so many reasons that you guys are still here arguing. Too much bittersweet love to let go i suppose. ” It's Chinatown. It's the internet, in which the bricks are made of arguments.