Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Co-Op all the way HAVOC!

• WTS Collection

Ironblood - - Auction House and Trading

I can see your argument for making 75$ worth of playing a game but everyone else is right the value of cards are penny to the dollar now. if your banking on getting over $80 than i wish you luck but unless Hex magically gets a Phoenix down.

• I felt that Sigh Havoc...

• I could see the idea of Raid keys that you and your party would need (which anyone who backed at raid+ could have either a bonus to drop or their one key worked as a party key) as for bosses Ill say make them have massive health and maybe even minions as opponents making some situations where you have to defeat lesser raid bosses to even begin to damage the raid leader while they are building their army and able to target you and your troops. Raids and even 2v2 were always ideas really wish Hex …

• Anything you can share about Pc=ps4 link or something for pc/backers to jump start their collections on console?

• Quote from Blackwood: “Has anyone been able to locate any elements of marketing for the big push the release was delayed for? I'm not trying to be facetious, I'm genuinely curious if Sony actually upheld that end of things and gave the release of Hex Card Clash a signal boost or promotional weight. ” doubtful... I think that was hex just trying to be witty about the bed they jumped into. I'm sure if south park or shadow of war weren't out yet and none of the big AAA games hadn't bought a splash …

• Sony does seem to have done little to show off this game, it's hidden in the free to play menu instead of being front and center Why? Cause smite also had a card game being release on Tuesday...guess we know who had more money. They even got a ps plus bonus pack "but we get a free tournament ticket every month...right?" Where have that been shown to show new players the value hex has to offer to them.

• The lack of communication with this release is another miss, I've been excited for this since it was announced in August with barely any news on the website about it. Sadly like a fool I'm like Awesome I can play my favorite card game on my computer and ps4 and continue my collection between the two. Cause pc and play against console why would you even imagine having to rebuild your entire collection? As a proplayer tier backer I've loved the vision this game was about, an mmorpgtcg! All we have…