Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

• Delayed Friday Update... now!

Tussak - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Wolzarg: “Asking for a dumb friend but is it a common strategy of trolls to write so much that by the end you are too exhausted to reply? ” Ffrom the ancient archives of usenet, it is either a Filibuster or perhaps a Furious Typer.Also EDH? Regards, Tussak

• Steam Wallet and Hex from Site

Buying using the Steam client/auth works for me, but you need to have the Steam game overlay enabled or nothing happens when you press buy platinum.

• Here Comes the BROOM!

Tussak - - Strategies and Decklists

Quote from BroomBot: “Trinket: None (open to suggestions) ” Sweep away has the best trinket equipment ever!!!(Hidden Content) I did make a Broom Bot deck, not sure how it cleans up in the new arena - I'll go check that now... ... so don't have cats or ruins, but filled the deck out with these which seemed a good fit: 4x Arcane Focus 4x Captain's Parrot (copy an action, ramp) 4x Servo Servant (ramp, and every Servo Servant is a Broom Bot in disguise) 2x Parallel Realities (look how clean those mi…

• Quote from Gravitygroove: “ How the heck did your healer get to 8/9? Ohhh balance the scales? How has purify been? Is it mostly just a cantrip? ” Yeah, balance the scales with some valors from the pegasus. Dead card mostly, though worked nicely against Phenteo - voided about twenty spiders while a pegagus boosted a paladin with flight to win.

• Quote from Gravitygroove: “Ah cool. I never really thought of the death's chant with fertile idea. I just got my first bilio from a run last night so i will probably add that in there, let me know how peri goes, i lost to him (her?) again last night with the deck making me.. a 0-10. (seriously) ” Found Periwinkle and went 1-1! First try I kept two Decree of Banishings and held out for a while bringing back a 8/9 Ethereal Healer, but then none procced of the Daybreaks on the two turn afterward. I…

• Friday Update! 7.14.17

Thanks for the Friday update again! I was hoping for a comment on Fateweave - Needs to be changed as a mechanic, slightly though. I heard a rumour somewhere that to make the game more friendly with regard to the resources and thresholds, they'll be iterating on the design of the Frostheart Fracturedcard. What would be left over once all the ice is removed from Frostheart? Nothing more that stone... Warning: spoiler for the next set! Also still concept art/design so don't judge to harshly. (Hidde…

• Quote from Gravitygroove: “This is what i've been running, hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=245484 and it can get to the final matchup, (autoloses to botanist of course) but every time i face peri, i'm looking at 5 resources on turn 2 or 3 followed by chomp to wipe my board or genesis hydra to make 4 bodies ending the match before it begins. It sounds like your saying i need a mono removal deck to have a shot at this encounter, which seems like it would make the deck worse vs everything else. ” I trie…

• FRA 2.0 Review - Initial Thoughts

Quote from Gravitygroove: “Are you high or just bragging? Post video of periwinkle or Peri Elite matches with something other then mill in the FRA that wins easily. ” Not a video, but some screenshots over at the Fried Fish counter (the Playing with Fire is because it is the elite Periwinkle). It does rely on the very good PvE cards Morphology and Piranha Swarm though. Not sure how consistent it is, as I did only a couple of runs with different versions, but that was a turn four win (almost turn…

• Fishing for piranhas

So the questions is, is this better than a normal shard base? I don't think so - just replaced it and went 14-0 with only a loss against the Mountain Giant Elite. I felt the FRA was easier today, lots of times where the opponent didn't play any card. Might have been due the Scallath debuff, which with a normal shard base comes out a bit faster. And again, Periwinkle did not disappoint. Piranhas > Dinosaurs for sure! First Crocosaur fights a 3/3 skarn and a Piranha Swarm and dies - drawing the at…

• Fishing for piranhas

Based on the Fateweave discussion, I tried to make a reverse one with only eight ice shards. Obviously when we're fishing for resources, I thought of fish. So it's not very fast (wins turn 4-5 earliest), and probably won't allow perfect runs (I made it to Elite Hograth and lost 11-3 with only tier two perfect). To fish, mulligan until you have a shard in your opening hand, preferably with some morpholgoy and low cost damage spells. Keep seeking fortune (if you started with two shards, you be a b…

• I don't think it helps your deck, but consult the talon combos nicely with Blizzard as the card draw readies all the troops that mobilized. For the cost increase of Hogarth, maybe include some number of Book Smart instead of Silver talons? Perhaps Mindcaller or Coralcove Witch in combination with hope on the horizon to keep reducing the card costs? Probably difficult to get out, my Hogarth fights tend to go: -no turn 1 play -turn 2 one-drop (if not elite) -turn 3 gets weaved into nothing -turn 4…

• Quote from Corvus: “ The crucial Blessing talent pretty much writes itself! Sadly have to make the level 30 balance crumby to balance, and because the base Human cleric talent is so awful it wouldn't be very fair otherwise. Level 1 Race-Class Combo Talent - Enhance Blessing: Lyvaanth's Blessing Your Blessings have "Illuminate 1." Level 30 Race-Class Combo Talent - The Light of Lumos If you are on a dungeon boss encounter you start with a Candlekin in play. ” You can do the same they probably did…

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

Tussak - - Guides

TheSmilingMonkey's 'Haunted Harvest' is a nice one - basically if you get both a Stringy Jack and Enter the Dream out, it is an infinite loop until the tricks kill your opponent. So you just need to stall until turn 5-7 or so by gumming up to board. Almost made a run, But last boss was Uzumu which played a spellshielded Kishimoto turn two and I got beat down by battle hoppers :(. Also lots to Angel of Dawn (too many flyers), Avalanche Giant (bad keep on my part) and Elite Sphinx with Drowned Shr…

• Quote from DraXor: “what a shame that 3 out of 4 i mentioned need feet equipment ;/ ” I found the same when I tried that. What is the chance Spirit of Retribution will get the same nerf as the healer (require a diamond threshold)? Pretty high I think

• Quote from ShinGuard: “In my current game vs. Moonrise Elder Elite, Highland Magus is red and inexplicably has speed. Stop him before he gets completely out of control! ” That means it was conscripted using Boisterous Balled which is Rudy and gives the troop speed.

• FRA 2.0 'Secrets'

There is some new loot for Eternal Guardian so playing until you got a play set, for example: forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…fe1d382129d9ccde345b69095 forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…fe1d382129d9ccde345b69095

• Thanks for the explanation and fix! Works for me now

• Don't have much Illuminate yet, here are (not extended) for 1/3/5 Illuminate buffs. The set symbol tooltip says 'Set: AI Only Cards' forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…fe1d382129d9ccde345b69095 Ah, my Initiate Hope on the Wax Horizon went off! No change at Illuminate 9 and then I died :Pforums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…fe1d382129d9ccde345b69095

• You can use Steam wallet to buy platinium (if nothing in it, it prompt to fill it with any Steam payment method). Make sure the Steam game overlay is enabled or the 'Buy platinium' button won't do anything. The switched to self-publishing instead of using Gameforge, so maybe that way paysafecard doesn't work anymore?

• Same problem for me, DxDialog attached here Inventory Missing - leads to game Crash. Does look like some problem with the game file for me though? (Hidden Content) Let me know if need full log.