Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Instead of working on PVE that attracted a lot of players to the Kickstarter and made this TCG unique, they dumped their resources on other non-sensical stuff, like 100k Tournament, weekly cash tournaments, PS4 launch etc. Hex suffered from a business plan ADHD, too many possibilities, but the focus on the original idea got lost somewhere along the way and got replaced by useless gimmicks. I agree with you Coyote totally, I cannot make myself to uninstall Hex yet, but I cannot also make myself t…

• Snide remarks, misspells and ridiculing Hex players is nothing new in the forums, but when they come from the creator of the game, it's a very sad thing. I thought we could count on professionalism of the Devs at least, but I guess even that is gone. It is a shame that the game had come to such place and the rift is getting deeper and deeper between the majority of the players and Hex. Ethics of a company is VERY important to people that use the services of that company, and it has nothing to do…

• Great work, you should get a job at Hex Ent

• Translation Team

PhoenixMD - - HEX News and Announcements

I'm a professional interpreter and translator, so if you guys ever wanted to translate to Persian (Farsi) I'll be there

• Chatting with BroomBot

PhoenixMD - - HEX Discussions

Quote from BroomBot: “*Beep Boop* Prizes have gone out. Everyone got a pack + something related to their story as a prize. Thanks again everyone for participating! ” Thank you kind BroomBot! I wish my attention span was higher than a squirrel so I could refine the short story a little more, but definitely enjoyed this little contest. Hex is a huge universe with a lot of potential, and I appreciate your efforts in promoting that! Thank you for the kind prizes, definitely appreciated.

• Chatting with BroomBot

Melvin was born in Lementon, a small town just on the edge of the borders of Cerulea and Adamanth counties. His father was a famous wizard that now lived in the capital and became part of the magic council to the King Gabriel himself. Melvin was a smart boy and his father taught him the ways of the magic since he was a small kid, and he had a pretty good idea how the magic of hexing shards can have so many implications. Even though he inherited his love for the hexing shards from his father, but…

• What if, like the way you EA a card, you could have sort of tracker added to a card of your choice that would activate its double back. This way, it won't be every single card in the game, so it won't need a huge amount of resources dedicated to it, but whomever wishes to have them, can have their favourite cards with an added feature. This way, you can even add value to a card the way extending its art does, and also managing the resources it takes to having the feature in the game.

• Supporter packs

I can get behind the idea of cosmetic items such as battleboards and sleeves, like, a package that gives 1000 plats for $10 and a free battleboard, so platinum preserves its value, as well as receiving a bonus that does not affect the economy in a bad way, encouraging more people to support Hex without causing harm to it. But similar things are done on Steam, with sleeve packages that offer some goodies. I still don't think discounting draft packages or platinum is a viable option.

• Supporter packs

A game like Path of Exile might benefit from a such an idea, but if you think about a TCG, there's a value to everyone's collection. The more you discount plats, packs and cards, it might seem like a good idea at first, but in the long run, it decreases people collection's value and works against the whole purpose of a TCG. Kickstarter was the means of having a dream come true, and as mentioned above, it gave away a lot of value, and if they were to do so again, it would upset many of the player…

• HEX User Ranks

PhoenixMD - - HEX News and Announcements

@Dinotropia, The link to my old forum profile is " forums.cryptozoic.com/member.php?u=31550 " I have to say, I feel like I have rediscovered Hex again. P.S: When the new intro started rolling, my jaw literally dropped! Pretty much made my day, well done, Hex Ent, well done!