Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Goliathus: “Quote from mustachemagic: “Quote from NicoSharp: “No back-end business made public yet. Just Grindr in the dark for now. ” to my surpise i was informed from a few reliable sources that there was some actual back end buissness going on. Hence me checking in. ” If you meant they are pawning their arts to a China crypto-blockchain game named Red & Blue, yeah, "back end business going on" indeed. ” Reminds of that weird deckbuilder game with HEX art they announced last year. H…

• Quote from NicoSharp: “Grindr ” Well, at least someone's found a new hobby after HEX.

• Quote from Artifaction: “Quote from Transience: “Quote from AceBladewing: “Quote from Vroengard: “MTG:A is a huge success and no other game can compete with it for reasonable income. You can't make both (1) a great game design-wise with (2) a lively competitive scene and with (3) longevity/future prospects when you absolutely HAVE to be content with minimum money. ” Do you not realize how many claims like this have been made in places where someone else DID compete with something and push it out…

• Quote from Autzen: “Quote from Transience: “Quote from AceBladewing: “Quote from Vroengard: “MTG:A is a huge success and no other game can compete with it for reasonable income. You can't make both (1) a great game design-wise with (2) a lively competitive scene and with (3) longevity/future prospects when you absolutely HAVE to be content with minimum money. ” Do you not realize how many claims like this have been made in places where someone else DID compete with something and push it out of t…

• Quote from AceBladewing: “Quote from Vroengard: “MTG:A is a huge success and no other game can compete with it for reasonable income. You can't make both (1) a great game design-wise with (2) a lively competitive scene and with (3) longevity/future prospects when you absolutely HAVE to be content with minimum money. ” Do you not realize how many claims like this have been made in places where someone else DID compete with something and push it out of the top spot? Not just in video games, but an…

• Are we seriously discussing the idea of HEX possibly having gotten a 6th color because a random foreign translation of the word means 'six'? HEX is a blatant copy of Magic The Gathering with only two significant changes: 1 the crappy mtg land system was replaced with the far superior shard system and 2 the 'digital design space' was added, leaving room for both great and horrible innovations on the cardgame that was invented by Richard Garfield.

• The graphics are indeed not very good. I also don't see anything interesting about design, just variations on things already established. And Holiday is just a horrible card. One of the worst things about HEX card design is the RNG, euphemistically called 'the digitally design space' but in reality is just an element that zeroes out any need for strategic skill. Since I've converted back to MtG through Arena the lack of RNG cards is one of the things that I'm enjoying the most. There is like 1 f…

• Quote from prinsallan: “Quote from NicoSharp: “Base pay in Southern California for a Software Developer is $80,000 per year. x6 = $480,000 It would have taken 480 Prinsallan's to keep 1 employee around. Not including any other employees or cost/fees to run the game... There was already a comment made a year or two ago by Cory that $25 million had already been invested in developing HEX. If true, the company may have been operating in the red soon after the kickstarter ended. It's not a question …

• Quote from NeilArcher: “ I'm begining to wonder if this is a dead game. ” You can stop wondering about that. The game is indeed dead, the just have not yet turned the servers off.

• Quote from Raptos: “If HEX ENT didn't give me reason to be caustic, I wouldn't be caustic. Also you seem to be in the minority when it comes to the funny part. ” He's certainly not alone. I basically stopped enjoying HEX shortly before it went into hibernation because of the extremely bad community. And I'm not just talking about that Boohoogland character.

• Set 10

Transience - - HEX Discussions

It's a shame. I loved Hex. As a game it was great, truly. I've gone on to play Arena, never thought I would enjoy that but it's ridiculous how good it is. That could have been HEX. They had a top client and a well designed game (minus the obnoxious RNG mechanics), they just had to make the economy different than it is so it was cheaper to play. This game could have survived long term, I'm sure of it.

• Quote from Raptos: “Oh look, another comment of mine deleted by dinobot. I'm starting to think they don't like me calling out their awful business practices. ” Nobody cares.

• Quote from Greyhaven: “@Ossuary - Responds to Dino with a snarky blast. Fine. @NicoSharp - Responds to Oss with an equally snarky HXE blast. Fine. @Greyhaven - Responds to Dino with lots of words and much "dad voice". Fine. @Mormont - Responds to Dino with a photo meme of Cory playing with a butterfly instead of being proactive on the forums. DELETED. I'm still trying to figure out how the black bags work around here. I saw Dino in here and assumed he was more interested in the scissors than the…

• What does this social platform look like and how does it generate income?

• You're gravely mistaken if you think I want respect. Respect is not the problem. A lack of the pointed out behavior would not translate into you having respect. It would translate into a more normalized form of communication, something that can be advantageous to both parties communicating as well as the people who read it. It's possible that people support you for your personality. I am aware that the stereotype has fans, certainly in the gaming world (of which I am not a big part, outside of H…

• Quote from [PSN]h0tNstilettos: “Quote from Steric: “Quote from [PSN]h0tNstilettos: “Isn't July suppose to be set 10? But still nothing announced? ” Did you not read the post literally right above yours? ” My mistake. I was not aware that Steric worked for HXE and had information that the set 10 release would be handled the same way as past sets, especially considering the current doom and gloom state of Hex. Announcing sooner rather than last minute would seem wiser when so many are considering …

• Why read if you can simply complain?

• Quote from Insanctus: “Sick sleeve, glad to see they keep up the level of quality for new ladder sleeves. ” Yeah, the AA gaze is one of the best they've ever done imo.

• Quote from omoreindakitchen: “In one match both my opponent and me got disconnected... ” Yeah, I had the same actually. Roost had me send him my output log which has been sent to the devs now. Hopefully they can pinpoint the problem soon.

• I'm now getting them during PvP as well. It's getting more and more obnoxious.