Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 213.

• *Beep Boop* BankerBot is back in business. Sorry for any delays over the weekend!

• BankerBot on Vacation

BroomBot - - HEX Discussions

*Beep Boop* Just trying to make sure as many people know as possible so no one worries about their trades not being fulfilled. BankerBot will be on vacation Friday the 6th to Sunday the 8th. On the 9th all valid requests during that time period will be fulfilled. Sorry for any inconvenience!

• *Beep Boop* Just a heads up, BankerBot will not be operating from Friday-Sunday of this upcoming weekend the 6th to the 8th of July. Sorry for any inconvenience!

• *Beep Boop* It has already been pointed out, but to reiterate for those who don't know, if you want to enter this with gold just sell your gold to someone for plat. BankerBot will always buy your gold if you need plat and can't find anyone else.

• *Beep Boop* I think that this is a really nice format, good price point, the sleeve is a good draw. I only have one criticism and it's a pretty minor one. Just give everyone a standard rare for playing (unless they go 4-X in which case they just get a pack). What percentage of people go x-3? Like 30%? The impact to the economy is pretty minimal and everyone gets to walk away with a fun experience and some prize. I mean, I don't really care if it's a rare or not, but this is a good opportunity fo…

• *Beep Boop* Obliteron Kor has me Wiggin out. So who snuck the Enderverse pun in?

• *Beep Boop* MRW left out of set xkcd.com/695/

• *Beep Boop* From my usual spoiler puzzle. forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…0a93ef60a3e1dfeefea6c6110

• Back to Basics with BroomBot

*Beep Boop* Thanks everyone who helped out! I'll send out prizes some time in the next few days. Now here's your community reward spoiler... In infomercial form! Do you just HATE artifacts and constants? EXPENSIVE flying troops got you DOWN? Are you looking for a troop that's FAST, CHEAP and EFFECTIVE? Trying FALLING FANGS! forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…0a93ef60a3e1dfeefea6c6110 Falling Fangs! From the makers of Feral Fuel!

*Beep Boop* You'll never get anywhere if you're not willing to risk the unknown.

*Beep Boop* Hurray! Here's another one to keep you occupied. If you beat it just pm me what happens at the end. roguepuzzles.com/game/main/wasd2/1?from=0

*Beep Boop* (Hidden Content)

*Beep Boop* Quote from DogeyMcDogeface: “Ok i think i might have this. Removing the 26 as mentioned above some unicode is two numbers, some is a letter and a number. I'm assuming if we take the one only with letters (or only with numbers) and look at the co-ordinates we will get the name? ” The spoiler won't be revealed till Saturday. These puzzles are just to win some packs while you wait. You guys have some pretty good ideas though. Someone just needs to try them out.

*Beep Boop* Heavy spoilers within. (Hidden Content)

*Beep Boop* Ok, calling an audible here for the greater good. All of these words are unicode characters in the 2600 block which can be found here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscellaneous_Symbols CARRY ON FROM THERE.

*Beep Boop* Here's just some consolodation. Again, everything here is a relevant word. This isn't all the relevant words (probably not all the relevant words that have been found) but are certainly enough for you to figure out what ties them together. If it were me I'd start with what some of those more unusual words were. forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…0a93ef60a3e1dfeefea6c6110

Quote from TheGreatCulling: “(Hidden Content) @BroomBot are all the words marked in the last picture you uploaded relevant, i.e. none of them should be ignored? ” *Beep Boop* All the words in my upload are relevant words, but there's lots of other relevant words as well.

Quote from Obsidian: “Just from 'Sorry Buddy' so far, they're all five letters, have double consonants, and end in Y. I don't see many more unclaimed Ys left in the solution, but I do see two Zs (Sizzle?), so I'm guessing the thing in common is double consonants. ” *Beep Boop* The words you found, not the words left behind.

Quote from Steric: “Is the backwards "Ferry" allowed? I honestly don't know the rules for these kinds of puzzles. ” *Beep Boop* Ferry is a valid word.

Quote from TheGreatCulling: “Added some extra words; sorry for the sloppy work, but I figured I'd share it anyway. The beginning starts to make sense, but I can't figure out the rest just yet... forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…0a93ef60a3e1dfeefea6c6110 ” *Beep Boop* There is a little problem with this puzzle that there are some words in there that well... should be ignored. But you don't have any way to know which one until you can figure out what ties those words together. Regardless, the messag…