Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 490.

• youtube.com/watch?v=_15dzd2SmyQ&feature=youtu.be

• steamcommunity.com/app/509580/allnews/ all dev updates there, recent one is also very interesting

• Quote from Ertzi: “Holy shit. Looks pretty fun too. I was honestly so cynical about anhything co-op after HEX that I was sure it would still take like 6 months or something, despite all the messages to the contrary. Wow, looks like they are actually pulling this off. Refreshing to see developers that deliver on their promises. See, HXE, it is NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO CREATE A UI FOR CO-OP! I can easily follow everything here and it's not messy to me at all. And this is just the test version. I'm even m…

• little update: 1st coop reaveal twitch.tv/videos/348607842 they are planing to release coop this year

• Quote from cainhu: “I played a few matches, and the potential is definitely there. What keeps me from playing more, is that I often encounter bugs, more than one bugging out at the final encounter of a mission. So, I wait a bit for patches. I purchased the lowest package. ” there was some patch today with fixing bugs etc, devs forgot to put patch notes, so its hard to tell what they fixed actualy

• Becouse there is no offtopic section I wanted to ask here ... Who else is playing The Lord of the Rings Living Card Game? Do you like it? What do you think overall about game? For people who are not familar with game, Early Access started like week ago, so far i was able to found over 10 players from hex, mostly this players who was intrested PVE. store.steampowered.com/app/509…e_Rings_Living_Card_Game/ review isnt great (mixed) but HEX had similar, why so low? they made 2 not best decisions at …

• exploits-exploits-everywhere.jpg

• store.steampowered.com/app/410380/HEX_Shards_of_Fate/ its going worse and worse ... Recent review rate: mostly negative I understand that steam platform isnt 'big' for hex and only small amount of palyers use it, but steam is biggest game platform and many many players check review of the game before starts playing it. With such review, we are missing potentialy huge amount of players who decided to do not test hex becouse of review. HXE team isnt doin anything about .... PS4 platform also didnt…

• Root sleeve chance

DraXor - - Bugs and Tech Issues

If we take a sample of 10 packs at once, with 10% chance to get sleeve: chance of getting exacly 0 = 34,87 % chance of getting exacly 1 = 38,74 % chance of getting exacly 2 = 19,37 % Chance of getting more then 0 = 65,13 % So technicly its more often to get at least 1 from 10 packs then getting none. But based on numbers i saw myself and i heard from friends it looks way farther then this (not even close) Thats why im asking for revisiting this 'algorythm'

• Root sleeve chance

Quote from VicMan: “I got 7 sleeve out of 50-60 pack (don't remember exactly) ” did you open them 1 by 1 or in bulks (by 10)?

• Root sleeve chance

I myself and few other friends, had pretty odd low amount of sleeves from opening packs. Could you verify its really 10% and also opening 10 packs at once triggers 10 times of chance for get it? for example, getting 1 sleeve for 50 packs is like 2,86% chance and its pretty common amount (like 1-2 sleeves in 50 tries for me and my friends separetly), for 10% chance is kind odd.

• FRA post Set 9, thoughts?

DraXor - - HEX Discussions

When i started to read that loot tables will be changed to ... i was so happy that we will have higher/fair chance to get new loot, but when i finished reading I wasthinking like 'what?!?!' but i wanted to check how it really works, after few FRA runs, im not really happy about new loot distribution, similar luck as others 0-1 new item per run, most of the stuff im gettin is trash that i had i tons ...

• maybe language/localization issue?

• Quote from Steric: “It's created. You don't even need basic Blood or Wild Shards in your deck. ” are you sure? If its true (maybe my 'thinking' is wrong) this shards will be 1 of most important shards in game. They open many new oportunities. Also, I like idea of making all unusual shards in common/uncommon rarity. Shard base is very important in constructed/pve and prices for shards like 300-500plat is kind of riddicilous.

• Quote from Shinshire: “no, thnx, easily abusable (acc 1 puts 0 cost def, acc 2 spams concedes into it) ” 1st off there is minimum fee you have to pay for attack, so its not possible to put 0 cost def (if you refer to gold/plat) 2nd its same abusable in another way, defender puts 60 shards decks and you can attack it with aggro deck to fast grind xp, isnt it? (also im wondering if this is forbiden or not, there is no info about this as forbidden) also this is way faster, you get 200 exp per win i…

• I would like to suggest, that siege defence should also give some account exp. Maybe not that much as attack, but maybe 50 exp, same as pve battles? or half of that becouse its idle/afk (25p exp per win) this is also additional reason to put defence

• Using AI for atk in Siege?

What do you think guys about 'feature' like this: You are able to use on atk same deck as on defence, but you are not piloting deck, but AI is doing this for you? So technicly you are watching a match ... when you deckbuilding skills are fighting with opponent deckbuilding skills? This also gives new 'area' for a game when deckbuilding is most important thing. Also who doesnt like to build some crazy decks and see how it works? In short, when you decide to atk keep, you choose, who will pilot a …

• Siege and API

DraXor - - Feedback and Suggestions

Quote from Fred: “I asked about that a couple weeks ago during a dev stream and the answer I got is that they talked about the API internally when they were designing Siege and decided to not have any data available for the mode. Until that stance changes, my hands are tied. ” you you aski Chris kindly again, about at least basic data? it would be nice to have at least overall picture fo activity on SIEGE

• Siege and API

DraXor - - Feedback and Suggestions

I would like to have at least basic numbers/stats from SIEGE on hexpvp tools and server activity For example How many attacks was done in day X how many of them won and how many lost or how many gold was used/won or how many plat was used/won etc ... is that possible? @Chris @Fred

• [PVE] New kismet packs?

I wanted to bring this topic again, we are almost 2 month over from a 'potential correct date' for getting those packs and still no info. I read somewhere that after complains of too 'fast' release of them they will be released slower, but can we get estimation? more or less every how many months they will be released? Can we get something similar to pvp set? like every 3-4 or 4-5 months they will be release? @Dinotropia @HEXCoryJones