Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 176.

• All the best in the future, Fred. Your site has been an excellent resource for us all and you deserve every accolade. So, quick question, but; the update says "all new" sleeves, yet the picture is of an old one. Typo, or wrong picture?

• Thanks for all your hard work, you provided a brilliant service!

• So, had two cases of the AI out and out cheating in my latest Frost Ring Arena run. Firstly, Poet played Playtime on one of his own troops. Not really a bad problem, but something it shouldn't be able to do based on the rules. Then, Moonrise Elder Elite conscripted a Brutal Commander from a Mooncall Ceremony, and proceeded to use it to search his deck for non Orcs - cards it shouldn't be able to get.

• Got my ten wins in two runs with mono Blood Locket. It's a pretty fun mode, though probably a little biased towards starting player - getting to play expensive cards right away is pretty fun. Turn one Locket is nice. Some people were mentioning doubling the starting health (or adding 20) might improve the mode, giving us more chance to play with the bigger cards, and that doesn't sound like a bad idea (Communion of Wax in particular can lead to some quick kills).

• Here's a problem with the design of siege, from a gambling issue. Ignoring Siege Sacks for the moment. Consider this: There is a single siege up, with a 1000000 gold pool. And there are 1000 individual sieges up, each with a 1000 gold pool. You can either spend 400000 gold to challenge the single big siege. That is, risk all your money on a single coin toss. Or you can spend 400000 gold to challenge the smaller sieges. Same potential reward, same cost - but now, you are not risking all your mone…

• Quote from SlayerStronghold: “The Hex AI never plays rotting away. The Hex AI will happily attack with 2/2 runeears, because they are "unblockable" ... the Hex AI prioritizes Blightbush over Cottontail Explorers while set to reanimate. youtube.com/watch?v=VIOJ1qib_UU It shouldn't have won that one. ” What did you expect? It's not perfect, and it's not meant to be. The fact that it doesn't play cards like Rotting Away is certainly sad, but we already know that. And you're complaining that it sacs…

• The "Infinite" Loop timeout was seemingly made much shorter than it should be not long ago. I've run into several instances where the game has just ended out of nowhere ( Please make the "infinite loop" timer longer ). I really hope they can change it back.

• [SIEGE] Riddle Me This

Showsni - - HEX Discussions

"Bugged" Bunny. Deck one, I was thinking the theme was something to do with Alice in Wonderland. You had Bugged Bunny for the Mad March Hare, Giant Caterpillar for the, well, giant caterpillar, a character smoking a hookah for his hookah, the Naive Lackey for the white rabbit, tainted teacup equip for the tea party, Stinkhorn Soup for the mushroom Alice eats and Gardener's Hat for the playing card gardeners! It all fit so well! Deck three I was thinking something to do with children or a childre…

• Quote from Ksetrat: “"Vanity cards for backers" - i thought these were the Highland Magus, Highlands Shinobi, and the Royal Cutblood card. my memory may be off, but that seems right in my mind. ” Yes, that's why it's in green. I think these are all in the game. The other backer card reward - design a card - I'm not so sure about; could easily be in the game, but I don't know which cards they are if so.

• [SIEGE] Riddle Me This

Ah, nice. Not sure I would have got that - we don't have that cereal, but I've seen the slogan in US media.

• Quote from Vroengard: “Double-back has been scrapped, with the blessings of the community I might add. I think you should use the strikethrough effect for that. Reg. Set bonuses from gear: This has been scrapped as well afaik. I believe it was said by Cory himself that they tried it internally and was bad design (I assume that to mean that players would feel forced to play specifically with the cards & gear of the set, and that would oppress creativity). (Don't make me find the quote/interview t…

• So, two years ago this month I went through the Kickstarter promises to see what was in the game so far, and what we were still waiting for. Decided it's probably about time to update that post! Of course, that was in the Gameforge forums, so the actual thread is only available archived ( web.archive.org/web/2016062821…&postID=586299#post586299 ). I've colour coded the list. Green items are in the game. Red items are not in the game. Blue items are either partially in the game, or I'm not sure w…

• What deck you using for FRA

I usually just run whatever I feel like in the FRA at the moment. Think of a fun combo, try it out in an Arena run... My latest perfect was a Kagulichu deck featuing the infinite combo of equipped Giant Centipede, Rotpaw Gang and Mad Progenitist. Discard Gang to Centipede, sac a troop to bring it to hand, Mad Pro makes up to 4 Dreadlings, repeat.

• [SIEGE] Riddle Me This

Had a go at it and I have some ideas, but no concrete answers. Guess I'll have to wait for the hint!

• Seems like a lot of negativity around the new format? It does seem like a fairly lazy implication. Was trying to think how I'd do things differently... part of the draw of EDH is using the champion, so how about this? You are limited to using champions that also have card based versions in client (they could make cards for some of the other champions too). Currently, that means Annihilix Ode, Grandfather Elk, Dreaming Fox, Winter Moon, Obliteron Solis, Palamedes, Lady Elizabeth, Lionel Flynn, Be…

• Yeah, not a bug based on reading the card. I've had decks built around this for months - it's why Nameless Husher is so good in Vampire Prince decks.

• Well, completed the Jingle Bell Rock challenge (with a side order of hitting Polonius with a butterfly). Pappy gave me a Reginald Lancashire, and then immediately took it away from me again.

• GDPR has been an awful lot of work for what feels like not much gain. Been sending out letters and emails all week to people whose data we hold... So, who wants to test Hex's GDPR compliance by sending them a Subject Access Request?

• Quote from Vroengard: “@Showsni your post means very little unless you specify if you're talking about Attacking or Defending and how much win percentage you're calculating for. Please elaborate. ” Either, really - I'm counting the cost as the currency that vanishes to Hex Ent, as any other currency remains with players and can either be traded back and forth (if two friends are farming), offset by being an attacker and defender against someone doing the same, or for people with two accounts you…

• Has anyone run the numbers? Under the old system: If you're being most efficient with your gold, Siege Packs cost 556 gold and 15 and a half minutes each to grind. Battleboard costs 27,778 gold and 13 hours to grind. Under the new system: (I'm assuming we still have a 500 sack cap - has anyone checked?) Siege Packs cost 4,348 gold/21.7 plat and 7 minutes to grind, but the same 7 minutes if you want to grind 5 at a time. Battleboard costs 217,391 gold/1,087 plat and 1 hour 10 minutes to grind. Le…