Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 239.

• Thanks, Dino. Just got 3 new cards & 4 new equipment from an incomplete run (w/ DC bonus) - much more satisfying!

• Obtaining roles The possibilities are limitless - can tie roles into pretty much anything, from PvE encounters and events through to purchases and ladders. As there is no benefit to having multiple copies though, I'd say they lend themselves to one-off 'achievements' rather than RNG. Some possibilities: - Completing each dungeon for the 1st time grants a role, appropriate to the dungeon, boss or story - e.g. beating Devonshire could unlock a Necrotic/Warlock role with his purple aura and a power…

• As someone who likes the "Fusion" keyword rather more than the Enders I would love to see someday the Fusion mechanic applied to the primary Entrath (e.g. make-your-own gangs/duos ). I do have one idea that's a little more 'out there' though, which I wanted to post specifically: customizable heroes created via Fusion. Step by step illustration... Obtaining There are 3 elements involved: - "Heroes", who are characters stored in your inventory like mercenaries - they are only utilized in the hero …

• FRA post Set 9, thoughts?

Corvus - - HEX Discussions

My average is about 1 new drop - highest has been 2, lowest 0. Got to say I don't like Kha at all, or at least he seems impossible to beat with a troop based deck; the summons are often wildly OP for turn 3, and his AI-only Ender that kills anything at will pretty makes it impossible to establish one big troop to keep his at bay. On the positive side, yet to lose to Hogarth! Appreciate the balance pass sentiments, but I still kind of think we need mercs in FRA - we have an advantage right now in…

• Title says it all! I don't get to see my FRA loot at all, because when the post-arena UI appears the arena deck selection appears over it & takes focus - closing it closes the post-arena UI too. Obviously not a big functional deal, but is rather unenjoyable since I have no idea what items I'm getting or the new gold rates (can at least scan my collection for "new" cards). It is happened every run so far, both successful and unsuccessful.

• Set 9 Chest Info

Quote from Pandaemonium: “cant wait to go home and see what heart of slaughtergear is. ” If you want an imprecise spoiler... (Hidden Content)

• Set 9 Chest Info

Oath of the Legion is from FRA - just got 2 from 1st tier loot.

• Just when I think I'm out... they pull me back in again.

• HexPrimal team, I tip my hat to your diligence! hexprimal.com/spoilers/ CCS Twitch: LurkingRotjawG.png CCS Twitch: RakaanozovtheStarvedG.png MoMCards Twitter: BestitchedG.png Hex Sets: SilentAuctioneerG.png CCS Twitch: IronInquisitorG.png CCS Twitch: TotemofVoidStarG.png An eclectic bunch, but I personally like Lurking Rotjaw the most - not sure if exactly superior to Blightbark Paladin, but another nifty all-rounder & playable with the previous Blightbark cards.

• Ah; I was wondering if, in a surprise twist, Lord Blightbark might just have been buried by Brosi's attack - clearly still going strong.

• Courtesy of HexPrimal scouring sites too... Pentachills Twitter: DreamsmokeDivaG.png CCS Twitch: FeralGoZoneG.png N.B. High-Octane Curio reminder; why on Earth you'd want a stack of these from a cost 6 troop I do not know - some kind of discard synergy? HighOctaneCurioG.png

• 2018 Season 4 Sleeve Poll

Wow, the new style is a remarkable change for the better - I have been pretty ambivalent previously, but I'd definitely want even the lowest version in that style.

• Set 9: Doombringer Spoiler Thread

Goodness - wouldn't want to meet many Noxious Turns in limited! These common prismatic cards are hard to get a handle on, power-level wise.

• Quote from Lunavi: “Quote from Darkwonders: “Quote from Lunavi: “Terrible Temper is one of those cards I will always anticipate my opponents having on turn 6. ” It's for all the people who were mad Furiko got nerfed. ” Feels more like it's for all the people who want to win in limited. This card is a game ending limited bomb at uncommon! ” Especially for Rowdy decks - an extra +1/+1 on top, plus the Rowdy effects.

• I like it - good, clean, value card. Obviously in isolation neither troop is anything special, but too acceptable troops for 1 card is good enough.

• Just cross-posting Artifactions spoiler to this thread too - original thread: forums.hextcg.com/index.php?th…nger-spoiler-help-needed/ Nutsnatch%20Raven.png Grand Squirrel Titan

• A spoiler from official Twitch channel (image cap from Hex Primal): RadicalRocksurferG.jpg Boulder Brute

• Purely a guess, but I'd bet on Volatile meaning "at the end of your turn, destroy this card" - since Steal Intel is a lowly 1/3 card that can potentially copy a Boss, I'm guessing the gain is only temporary (also would explain why Ongoing cards are ineligible).

• I think Feral was the natural fit for the Naiad - since for a cost 1 troop it is kind of like temporary unblockable/makes her a little inconvenient to stop. But the lack of any abilities + the weird assumption that on turn 2 (the one and only consistent turn for her to deal damage*) you have a card in your crypt... it seems an extraordinarily niche design for a rare card. * Assuming you go 1st. In her current form, much better fit for Rowdy limited uncommon cannon-fodder - the kind of card you m…