Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 273.

• There's a hemisphere other than the north, btw. I'm certainly staying warm here. Hot, even. Too hot, perhaps.

• Sigh. See you next week.

• Thanks for all the amazing work Fred. And for doing the right thing and posting to let us know that you were shutting the site down. Edit: that mama Yeti artwork is so amazing. I'd forgotten how good hex art can be.

• Sigh. *Clicks mtga*

• goodbye everyone

Mejis - - HEX Discussions

Will be sadly missed, Yasi. I (genuinely) loved every time you smashed me in Limited.

• Quote from AceBladewing: “I just can't continue to read these posts without saying something. "Could have" and "should have". Even "Could've" and "Should've". But not "could of" and "should of". Please. ” Glad it's not just me

• HexE in Gencon 2018 ?

Good to see you Greg

• Resetting the Stage

Mejis - - Feedback and Suggestions

Quote from Cernz: “Quote from Mejis: “Great post OP. Really good read and expertly written. I haven't logged into hex for weeks and weeks. Partly I don't have time, but also I share all the same thoughts as many of us here. I'm not writing off a return though. It just depends how this plays out. Personally I'd like to see massive UI menu/AH fluidity overhauls and a solid rework of PvE content, because that is of course what the majority of us were attracted to hex for. I've loved my Limited PvP …

• Resetting the Stage

Great post OP. Really good read and expertly written. I haven't logged into hex for weeks and weeks. Partly I don't have time, but also I share all the same thoughts as many of us here. I'm not writing off a return though. It just depends how this plays out. Personally I'd like to see massive UI menu/AH fluidity overhauls and a solid rework of PvE content, because that is of course what the majority of us were attracted to hex for. I've loved my Limited PvP time, especially sets 3-6, but it's Pv…

• Dino Watch

Quote from TheMainEvent: “Quote from SaintVicarious: “Quote from Piecetinker: “Fair points. Let's say hypothetically that they aren't ready yet to implement due to a lack of resources/money. How would you still be able to develop or restructure the company? I do wish they would spill a roadmap or a list of goals/plans while also mentioning that the list is not set in stone due to outside factors. Having an idea on the direction to which they are pushing the game leaves a healthy forum environmen…

• This is really bad. Surely some response from the Devs is required re: open tickets of this nature.

• How far is AZ3 coming?

Come on guys, there's plenty of people that never/rarely read the forums and will have no idea what has been happening or about the apparent state that HXE is in. Best we can do is inform them nicely

• Don't have time to write a full reply right now, but Cory, as everyone has said, that post was absolutely necessary and I applaud your honesty. I'm sure having to share such news was not easy. Lots of great suggestions in this thread. I have one simple one: let us play PvE cards againat friends. Let us build using our actual collection and let us play with these cards for free. That doesn't make you any direct money, but damn it would please everyone (I hope) and would likely make people stick a…

• Set 10 translation

Are we actually already late in terms of spoiler season? Does anyone know/be bothered to compare for when set 9 spoilers started rolling relative to set 8 release?

• Well said @Eraia. I have more hours in hex than any other game, and more hours than a lot of games combined. I wouldn't have put those hours in if I hadn't thoroughly enjoyed my time. Whatever happens (and I'm refraining from being drawn into total doom and gloom), there is no sense of having wasted my time, or money for that matter.

• Quote from Fred: “Quote from Mejis: “Wasn't there some hint earlier this week that there's be some post about something news-wise come Friday? Did I imagine that? ” You might be referring to Dino's statement that "More detailed responses will come when we are ready." He didn't say they'd be ready on Friday. ” yes, that's it. Clearly my brain inserted a day in there all by itself

• At first the title of the update made me think there might be something hidden within... But then I remembered what the AA of questmas was. Sigh. Another week then. Wasn't there some hint earlier this week that there's be some post about something news-wise come Friday? Did I imagine that?

• Dino Watch

Great post. Would love to see a response.

• a humble request

Quote from Rendakor: “I'll buy 1,000 plat if you guys let schild have his wish. ” I will also do this!

• Quote from Portensio: “Quote from SkipToMyLu: “I wonder if they didn't want to keep it because you didnt need cards to play. Which is why i understood the fee. ” No , its actually because they want to rotate these formats so you are exited to play in them. Christmast everyday is not christmast It will be back one day ” Understandable and sensible, along with @Ossuary reply too. But to not replace the format with anything? Huh? I don't even... Leave it up if not. It's still fresh. It's still Chri…