Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

• Another Pricedrop to just 75$ now So another 25$ down.

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Kaizor: “What exactly do you mean with the changes? And yeah, i know about the equip thing. There were just a lot of people asking me for the 1st page. Also i dropped the Price to 120$ for all now. ” What do you mean, "what do you mean"? You figured it out yourself. Between May and July, Hex assets (cards and equipment) went down the drain due to the article hextcg.com/friday-update-a-few-words/ . There's less than 10 people playing the bash/clash anymore, there…

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Kaizor: “Hi guys, sorry for the late answer. I sadly had some troubles in the past 2 Months and that's why i didn't reply to anyone. Yes the Collection is still aviable, if anyone of you guys is still interested, im still willing to sell it asap This time im gonna stick around and will reply very fast. Here is also the picture of my Stash some people asked me for. I haven't played since back then, so nothing really changed in my collection ” A lot has changed in…

• Hi guys, sorry for the late answer. I sadly had some troubles in the past 2 Months and that's why i didn't reply to anyone. Yes the Collection is still aviable, if anyone of you guys is still interested, im still willing to sell it asap This time im gonna stick around and will reply very fast. Here is also the picture of my Stash some people asked me for. I haven't played since back then, so nothing really changed in my collection

• Hi guys. For the last couple of months i really didn't had time to play hex anymore and i think i wont find any time in the future. That's why i want to quit the game in honor, selling my connection super cheap underprized. My Collection got alot of Cards for Meta and Fundecks of any kind, some big hitters like Brides, Shamrocks etc. and tons of other stuff. Im going to give ALL away, that means all Cards, Equips, Chests, Packs, Merchs I want to get like the Money back i payed for this game. Rou…

• Plant Undead Rush Deck

Kaizor - - Strategies and Decklists

Thanks for your suggestions guys. I changed the deck drastically to the version in the startpost feeling like the Heralds are way to much deathdraw and way to clunky. I tested out Nightbloom and i'm not entirely sure about that card. Sometimes it comes pretty nice, sometimes it is just dead. First Rites is the MVP of the Deck literally. I actually want to always have that card in my starting hand. It reads clunky i guess, but multiple copies of it in your starting hand, are actually pretty much …

• y u no liek yetis? No, jk Gratz to all winners

• Plant Undead Rush Deck

Kaizor - - Strategies and Decklists

So yeah, i tried this deck normally just for fun, and dayum it works pretty well. until now im undefeated with it, being 6-0 in total (in cosmic rank) Decklist sorted by Cost: Champ: Plagueroot the Hollow 1 Cost: 4x First Rites 2 Cost: 4x Baroness Floriana 4x Blightbush 4x Blightseed Fiddler 4x Corpse Lily 4x Lord Blightbark 2x Nightbloom 3 Cost: 2x Blightbark Burster 2x Herofall 4 Cost: 4x Dream's End 1x Herald of Thorns 5 Cost: 1x Herald of Roses 25 Cost: 1x Woken Drokkatar Sideboard (pretty r…

• - How many Primal Packs I proc from the 1500 Set 8 Boosters? - 22 - How many Set 8 Packs I need to open to get a playset (4X) of every card? - 888 - How many Primal Chests I need to open to get all 3 Primal Set 8 Sleeves? - 33 - How many Chests I have to spin to get all 3 WoF Set 8 Sleeves? - 222 - What is the last card I'll get 4 copies of? Dark Desore of Nulzann

• I pretty much hate red mono decks that rush you down, even with Lazgars gone. The saddest thing on that decks is, that they abuse the allmighty Baby Yeti and Mama Yeti. Only conclusion for me to play those decks, is to get rid of all those other pesky creatures and add some more Yetis to get a fun red Monoyeti deck. Uncle Yeti Uncommon 2 Creature - Yeti 1/1 When this attacks, move each 'Yeti' Creature in your Deck up 4 spaces. They get +1/+1 Where my nephews at? Papa Yeti Legendary 5 Creature - …

• Quote from Mejis: “Charge escalation! High%20Joltage.png ” Just for this card it's so perfect that Dreaming Fox rotates out. But i rly like this card. Can be kinda cool with those Banner Champs.

• Why are here like 3 Threads open that say 'i'm cheaper than anyone?' Who should i trust now? But well. I need 3 Chronic Madness, 4x the Bury half Deck PVE Card and maybe if it's cheap 1 Lord Blightbark. What's your price mate?

• Juicus or Jusicus?

Kaizor - - Bugs and Tech Issues

I think it's Juicus because u know, pun with berry juice

• Still no release date of set 8?

Kaizor - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Plotynus: “Hex is still learning how to handle PS4. ” That's the big Problem, mate. Don't wanna be an Asshole but after 3 years they didn't nearly handle the PC and it still got awful bugs for Months. I know no other game that is so terrible at bugfixing and spread with gamebreaking bugs. I mean the Community gives them nearly every bugs possible and shows them exactly how they happen and they don't even fix the easy stuff like Equips for AA's not working etc. The PS4 release so early…

• Thank you, Bankerbot! You are the best. I hope, i'm your first customer. Sent you some amount of money. Keep the spare for your new project

• Celebrating with BroomBot (Poll)

Kaizor - - HEX Discussions

BroomBot, i want to get Nudes from you!

• Dingler Ascension 8 Sapphire-Icon-18px.pngSapphire-Icon-18px.png Legendary Sorcery When you transform a Card into a Dingler, this gets cost -2 in all Zones. Transform target Champion into Lord Dingler. So i heard you like Dinglers? Lord Dingler -Champion- At the start of your turn, you must activate this chargepower if able. [2] Transform target Troop you control into a Dingler. You can't select a Dingler with this Charge Power.

• Quote from BlazingRagnarok: “Quote from Corvus: “From 2 Turns Ahead: 2 Turns Ahead RuthlessDestinyG.jpg Surprisingly similar to Jubilant Destiny - worse (since a great many artifacts are non-troop trash in a lot of situations), but I'd say easier to play with Gladiator. ” This is definitely the worst of the cycle. In spite of Locke being an inventor, the Pack cares very little about artifacts. ” Lol. This is a very strong card that reads pretty bad, but is kinda strong when u play it in monored.…