Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 120.

• A post from a disapointed HEX fan

Coyote - - HEX Discussions

Stone me if you want, but - PvE???

• ...and more!

• yeah... I am maybe a masochist, but if they drop any new PvE, i will be back in the game. I do not even need a new set

• Merry Christmas guys - and have a nice (and safe) new year celebrations. Im always sad before Christmas and hex is just a cherry on the top of the seasonal depression. To imagine i was mad that there will be no new AZ in 2017...

• I cannot offer much, but i worked in software and gaming Q&A for more than 5 years. I will be happy to test the code in my free time to see hex survive.

• That friday feeling!!!

Just dropping by to tell you, that thronebreaker (gwent campaign) is AMAZING! Im so happy, just played it 5hours in a row, not missing hex at all

• You know - i hate PvP. But i had a blast with Singleton and Momir's in Magic Arena for 500 gold. Got tons of fun and some great rares for my collection. Now that im thinking - i haven't spend any money on it and i have 5 decent decks and 15 fun decks that even work on ladder. Magic may be unchanging and stale due to its physical limitations, but they seem not greedy and fair. If hex did fun formats for gold and not platinum, i would be playing. But that's what so mental about the situation. We w…

• Quote from Bootlace: “Was reading the comments on the review on Gwent's single player game "Thronebreaker" (which scored a 9 somehow) and saw someone say: Quote from Gamespot: “Only CDPR can make a card game into a well made single player...RPG? Dayum ” Someone luckily corrected him just below, but not referencing the game I expected, instead talking about Slay the Spire. And then I've been playing MTGA recently after like a 10 year break from MTG and the only new interesting innovation they see…

• en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collie

• en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czechoslovakian_Wolfdog

• youtube.com/watch?v=rB18S28VLtc

• Quote from Eraia: “This thread did more good for Hex than the Hex dev team has in the time since you posted it. You should be proud of starting it. ” Thank you, it means a lot to me! As I told, i was hesitant to post it at first, because of the behavior of the developers + parts of Hex community

• I posted this thread after a long period of silence on the PvE front. A period, when just asking about more PvE was immediately followed by bashing the person with statements like "it makes no money, do you want the game to die?" and "this game should have been PvP only." So when i was posting the OP, i was kinda scared to be even asking. I thought that im the only one who remembered what hex should have been. I was trying to be civil, polite and i was a bit shy. But i knew that i loved hex, lo…

• Ahahahhah ahahahh haaaahahahahah Hehehe Hih

• Thronebreaker

3e539605b7c9c3815bc505c734497f737aa3eca833c13b023e5ecb021c2e795b.jpg

• Quote from Mormont: “Quote from Coyote: “Well, threads like those are result of them not communicating. They want us to discuss something else? Then release the design for more character levels, or preview a new dungeon.. But it is too late now for those things i guess.. ” Hey it hasn't even been a year yet since the last dungeon preview. Slow your roll. Just as soon as tablets, mobile, and set 10 get finished, we can get a new PVE dungeon. Then maybe in ten years a raid. After that you can get …

• Well, threads like those are result of them not communicating. They want us to discuss something else? Then release the design for more character levels, or preview a new dungeon.. But it is too late now for those things i guess..

• How far is AZ3 coming?

I would love to pay for the AZ3... again. That's the thing - we have just a fraction from the promised base PvE content. Its not extra content - its finishing their own goddamed base PvE experience. So i think they were scared that some vocal minority (that had already left) start screaming about them not keeping with kickstarter promises, etc. But i would take that over current situation - milking their ultimate fans (because lets face it - everyone else left already) without providing any info…

• 1 month later.

Quote from Smradd: “What if I told you I still haven't got my prize money from March 24th... ” What???