Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

• Updated Wishlist.

• Summary: - Hire a Tech Lead and empower them to drive feature delivery - Redo the code base to make it a better video game - Focus on core offerings - cut out everything else - Make all content available to both PC and PS4 - Engage community members to supplement your team —————————— This is so fucked up, I’m crying with frustration. I’ve been around since the KS and I still don’t understand how Hex has managed to last this long. I believe the only monetisation method was players buying plat fro…

• Communications Strategy

Ktoo - - Feedback and Suggestions

Hello Hxe, I would like to make a few suggestions regarding how you can improve engagement with the community and mitigate future instances like the spectacular explosion in response to the Siege Currency update. Background You guys are a software development company, in gaming, with a passionate player base. There has been a lot of feedback regarding the need to improve communication and engagement. Here is a sequence of actions that I've modified based on the process I use at my work. I'm a Bu…

• Feel good thread

Ktoo - - HEX Discussions

Really nice gesture from this person - IGN Experimental You are awesome!

• Battle Deck Ideas

Ktoo - - Strategies and Decklists

Quote from Goliathus: “Are you still rewarding the 500P for the gold, plat or cosmic 50% thingie? I will admit that I am a greedy bastard and having that 500P on the line(even though it doesn't mean a lot to me on a big scale) is what motivates me to try and brew. Edit: I would even send you back the 500P, it's just receiving them for the works I have done give me peace in my mind. ” Yeah, for sure man. I'm still giving away 500p for every deck idea that's well fleshed out and provides the 50% w…

• Signature Decks Return

Ktoo - - HEX News and Announcements

Good move team. Well done to everyone involved. I hope this gets more people playing

• Battle Deck Ideas

Hahaha! I can't stop grinning. Man, they blew it out of the water with the Signature decks. Great job @Dinotropia @HEXCoryJones So the median looks like 3 Legendaries and 19 rares in each signature deck. Sugar Rush has 2 Legendaries and 16 rares. We weren't far off in terms of the 'value' of a precon deck. In fact, I think we were more conservative. Great job guys and thanks to everyone who participated so far. I'm still going to keep this thread open. Will modify the deck restrictions to be mor…

• Battle Deck Ideas

Thanks @Showsni Love your take on the SR Rhiannon Elemental Crush archetype. It's a slightly different flavor than the previous one. I'll add it to the list. Let me know your IGN as well. I'll take this opportunity to call out that we have enough entries for this archetype and would like to see other avenues explored. OP updated. Cheers

• Quote from Obsidian: “No, not really. Siege sacks will be cool for a little bit, but doesn't solve Siege's AI problems. I know that the developers want more PvE content (you can see it whenever they talk about it, it's what makes Hex special and they want to bring it to the forefront), but we still don't see much of it. It's a backseat compared to new set development. My negative theory is that Hex's code has become large and unwieldy, and they simply can't produce new content at the rate they w…

• Request for Support

Ktoo - - HEX Discussions

Posting here to raise awareness. Hi folks, I'd like to bring attention to HexPvPTools' maintenance costs. Fred provides us with a wealth of information which a number of PvP players use to refine their decks and approach to the ladders and tournaments. Currently, he has a monthly donation goal he is trying to reach to keep the site running - you can see it here. I think it's currently about 10 $5 subs away from hitting the goal. Or 60 $1 subs through the Patreon link. If all the people who sell …

• Smart Drop System

Ktoo - - Feedback and Suggestions

From the recent announcement re Cosmic Coins and Siege Sacks: Quote: “Showing off your Siege rewards is meant to be a very exclusive thing for those players who can prove that they’ve mastered either attacking Sieges, defending Sieges, or both. Because of this, we’ve decided to make both the packs for Siege as well as the contents of these packs non-tradable. As these are non-tradable, it was important to avoid the feeling that you were getting the same PvE cards and equipment repeatedly. To all…

• Just chipping in to say I prefer @Manifesto version of the idea which was discussed on the Talkshow Radio episode, namely make the tickets "All access" and players can choose to use it in the format that they enjoy playing.

• The new art pieces are insane! Glad to see you've modified the rewards to consider PS4 players. Fingers crossed - hope this translates to more active queues for draft as well.

• Battle Deck Ideas

Updated OP with decklists. @vestris has earned 1k plat for his efforts. @slaynslayn Do you have the deck to playtest with and let me know what the results are like? @Airtron Zomboyz is 150p on the AH, so your deck is well in budget - Let me know if you can get a record of your match history with 50%+ winrate across 15+ matches in Gold+ tier and I'll send you 500p Come on folks, I know there are a lot of great deckbuilders in the community. Surely we can look at building a few more different arch…

• Battle Deck Ideas

Nice going folks. I like the ideas coming in. I have updated the Card Pricing model based on @HellCrescent suggestion. This should remove any implied restriction based on current market price. PS - I've checked, and this won't impact any of the current decks already listed.

• Battle Deck Ideas

Quote from Thrawn: “Bumped caise we talked about it on topdeck radio ” Thanks! It'd be great to have a deck from Top Deck Radio now

• Feel good thread

Ktoo - - HEX Discussions

I had a great experience with sportsmanship today from @Bansheiri For context, I was chatting on the phone and misclicked Venoma's charge power without troops on the board. He offered to take it into consideration nonetheless. Cheers for being such a legend buddy. forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…c0a053f2177cbfd030a0860fd

• Feel good thread

Ktoo - - HEX Discussions

This place can get a bit depressing sometimes. Use this thread to post positive stuff about your day with Hex and share the goodness. Examples of posts appropriate here are things like: You may have had a good conversation with someone, you want to thank someone who helped you in game, Some piece of art or lore in game made you laugh... Don't use this thread to trumpet how you smashed someone on the ladder. Please consider this a safe zone and keep personal squabbles out of it.

• Battle Deck Ideas

Sample Entry - (I'll continue refining. Just used this deck as I don't have much time) Name - Fateweave's Vigil Description - Budget Mono Diamond Theme - Channel the power of Fateweave to juice up this aggro beat-down deck. With cheap, synergistic troops that put the hurt on your opponents early, in-built sustain versus other aggro and a host of removal options, this is a great all-round deck that finds you asking the questions and closing out games quickly if they can't find answers. Deck Link …

• Battle Deck Ideas

Please look at the bottom of this post for a list of Battle Deck Ideas already generated. Hi folks, We've all been discussing how it would be great to have pre-made decks available in-store that would be worth picking up and be competitive on the ladder. I want to crowdsource some ideas for Battle Decks that we can propose to the HxE team. Edit: After the ninja Signature deck release, I have made some modifications to the rules. There should be differently themed Battle Decks available in store …