Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• eh im not a big fan but im putting up a shard siege now as well

• same issue but worse, in pve it created a Chaotic Murmurs...

• Acorn-less Sieges

Maotegin - - HEX Discussions

Well now we no longer need this one anymore

• AA Naive Lackeys + equip

Maotegin - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Greetings, i tried to use the AA Naive Lackeys with there equipment, but appearently the equipment doesnt work with the AA version, it doesnt even show up, when searching for equip for the deck

• Quote from Steric: “Quote from Maotegin: “There was no nerf to xocoy as far as i remember it was a nerf to the warriors trained ability, it went from 10 troops in your deck to 25%, so you couldnt abuse xocoy as a warrior that well anymore. Onto this version, it shouldn't be available anymore either, since they changed the passive of dallad, from fateweave at the start of a game to 4 necros get fateweave, so this deck (at least in this version) doesnt work anymore ” It was always 25% of your deck…

• Acorn-less Sieges

Was gone for a few hours, just updated the list. Its nice to see so much people join in

• There was no nerf to xocoy as far as i remember it was a nerf to the warriors trained ability, it went from 10 troops in your deck to 25%, so you couldnt abuse xocoy as a warrior that well anymore. Onto this version, it shouldn't be available anymore either, since they changed the passive of dallad, from fateweave at the start of a game to 4 necros get fateweave, so this deck (at least in this version) doesnt work anymore

• Acorn-less Sieges

Quote from Morshadoom: “I fear you might attract a ton of Haraza and/or Candle deck siege farm boys with this list... I personally started to use Acorns in some decks after getting stomped couple of times with above mentioned decks. Probably that cat bites in its own tail... more acorns, more T1 aggro decks which leads to more Acorns. And "normal" Siege defenders and attackers are the victims ” I actually have a pretty decent winrate without acorns, and yes i can see that people might abuse this…

• Acorn-less Sieges

Thread closed due to the ban of Acorn Greetings everyone, So people are arguing alot about the acorn probleme in siege, and lots of people have stopped attacking, because of the acorns. But this way all people that want to defend, but dont use acorns, will never be attacked. Yet i don't believe people are already that tired of siege. And i certainly still want to learn more about the AI, and which decks can be used, and craft some more. So since there is no way, to make a note to your siege inga…

• wait a second how do i use the symbols in the forum? EDIT: Never mind i figured it out

• Head of the Hydra 1 Troop - Hydra This can't block. Deckbuilding - You cannot include any troop with a different name in your deck. You may only include 1 copy of Head of the Hydra in your deck. Deathcry: Summon 2 Copys of this, they get +1 ,+1 At the end of your turn, if this is in your deck or the void, put it into your hand. 1 /1 You cannot kill a hydra by cutting its head off. Flail of the Hydra Rare Weapon Your Head of the Hydras have Deploy: This gets a random Boon Orb of Madness Legendary…

• AI refuses to cast following cards: Tricky Tykes, Shroom Swarm, Bounty of the Magnus (i think, not sure), LZ-37 Targeting System, Sneakblade of the Milky Eye(not sure here either)

• Siege died

Maotegin - - Feedback and Suggestions

Well, while we are talking about the system itself, maybe a kind of ladder system would be appealing for siege, with rewards for several wins. For Defenders there could even be some sort exclusive PvE rewards to improve the sieges, for the attackers more insentive to attack. This would give out free stuff to people, but i think as long as its not too much it wouldnt hurt.

• Kikaku Passiv

Morning everyone, I found a little bug with kikakus passiv, that says: Scrape and Scour - When you Scrounge, draw two cards. Then, discard a card. The sequence of this ability is mixed up atm. Whenever you scrounge you have to discard a card, and then you get to draw two cards.

• Drag to the Depths

Greetings, So im not 100% sure whether this is a bug or it is actually meant to work that way but i would suppose it shouldn't: Drag to the Depths gives you the control off all troops before putting them into your deck, this means if any leave the play effects are on troops those will affect you as controller, for example: Enemy has a Sir Draxard and you play Drag to the Depths, you will lose 25 health (this actually cost me a game in FRA once)

• correction: Also deals 4 dmg when cast on self

• When playing Cruel Sentence with PVE Equipment, targeting the opponent, it will deal 4 dmg instead of 2

• Sockets in PvE

Maotegin - - Feedback and Suggestions

Greetings, so at the moment you can only choose the standard sockets in PvE, while still having access to all immortal cards, which honestly feels kinda weird. Also i recently noticed that a created socketed card can have any socket not only the standard ones. So my suggestion would be, to give access to all socket in PvE, to increase posibilties in deck building, as well as getting rid of that weird feeling of having access to old cards and be able to create old sockets but not being able to eq…

• Uncommon Portal

I played a verdant Rift and got the literal card "Uncommon Portal", it proceded to transform in the next turn but i had the portal in hand for 1 turn

• Spirit of Retribution

Spirit of Retribution doesnt let you chose wether or not you want to play it out if the opponent attacks and just plays it out automatically (with equipment)