Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 692.

• Quote from AceBladewing: “Quote from Utremeld: “No. It will never be added ” You don't know that. ” I'll take those odds.

• Quote from almafuertee: “Can you play with a friend in the ps4 version? I do not see the option to invite him. . . ” No. It will never be added, don't play on PS4.

• Delete my posts all you want Dino, aint stopping a fucking thing.

• Maybe the servers are just down forever and they copy pasted the update page because they didn't want to write the shut down notice

• Can you add a death date or a way for me to mail you spider eggs or something?

• Quote from STRAYA: “Thanks for the input guys, would appreciate keeping the thread to an auction rather than a discussion of hex itself. ” Don't care.

• Quote from STRAYA: “current offer $250 ” Where are you people getting these offers? Is Cory using an alt account to try and buy up collections before he announces set 10?

• Quote from RebelliousNoob: “Unfortunately, the 300$ was taken back . Current highest offer is only 250$ ” Take the totally real 250$ offer then instead of posting about it like you'll get a better one.

• Quote from Ertzi: “Artifact... Heh heh. I knew that game was a disaster waiting to happen. I will never understand why it got such hype before launch. I am often wrong about these things, but I'm glad I was on the money with that one. Never even touched it. ” Its still Valve so they'll fix it eventually, I just put my 20$ in so I can get whatever they give prior purchasers uniquely when they update the game and go free to play in 2020. Can't imagine what we end up getting is going to be worth le…

• HEX Done

Utremeld - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Pandaemonium: “What is being done to ps4 players is very sad, no way around that. Really dont want to comment more because it kind of makes me upset. ” Upset is the only thing worth posting about here.

• HEX Done

Utremeld - - HEX Discussions

Quote from [PSN]QBFinest718: “Think I may be done with this game. Wasted over 100 bucks. ” You've been told several times not to, I know you read the forums. Thats your fault. Quote: “ Tired of the beat downs from players with decks that would cost me 300 bucks or more to create. ” Don't play on PS4, also been told this. Quote: “ Tired of the broken ass cards, combos way to overwhelming. ” The broken cards like LV ate a ban ages ago, no idea what you're on about. Quote: “ Tired of the over price…

• No need, collections are worthless. Nothing to safeguard. Plus listing out all your quantities wouldn't be some time wasted, it would be a MASSIVE amount wasted.

• Quote from CoSVII: “Top 10 reasons Hex Ent is no longer interacts with the community outside of copy/paste updates?!?!? ” 1. Talking means we talk back. 2. Talking means we talk back. 3. Talking means we talk back. 4. Talking means we talk back. 5. Talking means we talk back. 6. Talking means we talk back. 7. Talking means we talk back. 8. Talking means we talk back. 9. Talking means we talk back. 10. Talking means we talk back.

• Maybe tackle 10 outstanding tournament debts or 10 untouched support tickets

• WTS Collection

Utremeld - - Auction House and Trading

Quote from ReconByFire: “Quote from Finhawk: “Ok, I counter offer $85. ” Thank you for the kind offer, I could do something along the lines of $400. I don't believe the collection link includes equipments which I have a fairly extensive collection of also. ” I could buy packs at 0.10 a piece and get 4,000 packs with a 12% chance of a legendary and end up with, statistically speaking, 480 legendary cards which is 200 more legendaries than are in your collection (and since your collection doesn't …

• All you can do is repost and delete my posts, you absolute coward.

• WTS packs

Selling cards is already barely worth the work to send them via mail, using the AH is definitely not worth it for most people but hey, more power to ya if you find someone willing to deal with the AH and this definitely flawed system for marginal monetary benefits. I'd rather put my face in a meat grinder than touch the auction house ever again personally.

• WTS packs

On a more positive note I... Quote from Chstal: “Hi, i have 200 packs of set 9 (Doombringer). I want to sell for 25€ or 28$ on paypal. In game name is same: Chstal. ” I'll do15 USD if you'd like just for the fun of opening some packs.

• WTS packs

Quote from [PSN]QBFinest718: “So rewarding being a PSN user. ” PSN is a worse version of the PC client, never play games on a console that are available on a PC just for future reference. There are very few titles that aren't better on a PC compared to the console version. One of those lessons we all have to learn, like not to preorder.

• WTS packs

Quote from [PSN]QBFinest718: “can a PSN player buy?? ” You can't access the mail system, so no.