Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 843.

• Lack of news

AceBladewing - - HEX Discussions

What they'll get for it isn't worth the time it would take to prepare for that.

• Lack of news

Quote from tophat: “Quote from AceBladewing: “Why would they do that? There's literally nothing in it for them to spend the time and effort doing that. ” Technically, in the end, there was nothing for them in everything they have done so far either. I suppose the experience looks nice on a resume, so long as they don't mention that experience was in a game that was received poorly and then failed... ” So you're just going to ignore their mortages and other bills that got paid over the years wher…

• Lack of news

Quote from SaintVicarious: “Indeed. That, or at least let us run private servers, so we aren't completely cut off from singleplayer content when the studio invariably folds. ” Why would they do that? There's literally nothing in it for them to spend the time and effort doing that.

• Interested?

There's a difference between using similar mechanics (genre) vs. straight up copying. Unfortunately, Hex copied directly a bit too much from MTG, which resulted in a warranted lawsuit. I mean, they had a card named murder that had the exact same effect as the MTG card.

• API Not working

AceBladewing - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Site is done I think.

• Quote from Utremeld: “No. It will never be added ” You don't know that.

• Quote from schild: “Quote: “See you in the Battlegrounds, The HEX Team ” hit me with that credits list, dj ” Cut to the comedically fast scrolling credits containing 2-3 names.

• Interested?

Too many card games try too hard to be unique just for unique's sake. Hex is a great example (mechanically) where you don't have to go crazy with the uniqueness and still create something different enough to work. If only they had improved their design surrounding the game mechanics.

• More like buckets full of water trying to save a sinking ship. Or sunken, hard to tell.

• It just saddens me with how much opportunity lies in the digital ccg space and how little game developers have explored it. Hearthstone got probably the closest of anyone, but it's still not quite what is needed to really deliver what the people want.

• "And more"

• It's honestly not that great. To me, it's slow and cumbersome. I don't like having to choose between playing cards and taking actions with the cards I've already played.

• Yeah it's sad that there are entire tiers of Kickstarter rewards that were simply abandoned. This game is what taught me to avoid Kickstarter.

• Delete siege and add co-op raids.

• HEX Done

It is sad. But, the players mostly all echoed that the PS4 launch was a poor idea. Especially in its watered down state.

• HEX Done

Quote from [PSN]QBFinest718: “Tempo of this game is out of hand. Fact that you can have a untapped red and a tapped black resource and still play a black 1 drop is BS. ” This statement alone tells me you have a severe misunderstanding of the basic mechanics of the game. That will cause you a lot of frustration.

• Just suggest

If they were willing to put work into the game, they would have already. They've abandoned it.

• Quote from Whiteyzz: “Cept the card "MUH CARD VALUE" people, kept the course of nothing is wrong, this system is fine, everything is perfect, actually PVE isn't important focus on PVP. Actually you know what ignore PVE so I can grind my weekly drafts, so I never have to spend money on the game. ” Bullshit. There were maybe a handful of people with this attitude, but most people wanted them to keep card value while also improving other aspects of the game. I could use the same disingenuous tactic…

• You can have card value and good mechanics, they're not mutually exclusive.

• Seriously, nothing wrong with wanting to keep card value in a trading card game. Don't shift the blame from the devs who implemented their system poorly to the people wanting to keep the value of the goods they purchased. That's some warped perspective.