Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 108.

• Could someone briefly summarize what everyone hates about siege? I'm not asking for everyone's two cents. If just one person could give me an overview so I don't have to wade through the vitriol of how Hex ruined everything I'd appreciate it. Personally I like the idea of siege, I'm waiting for some particular improvements before diving in myself but I enjoy the concept. I like the new Bash and Clash formats and look forward to cosmic coins (I haven't had time to grind to cosmic yet). So I'm not…

• Mother of the Dunes The image is focused on a Coyotle female heavily draped with furs and silks. Her elaborate jewlery begins at the neck coming together near her breastbone culminating in a significant gemstone as a focus. Her arms are outstretched to her side with the silks and furs flowing downward to almost reach the snow at her feet. From beneath the silks and furs emerge two Coyotle scouts charging forward. The scouts should be dressed primarily in white furs or clothing meant to blend int…

• I'm personally just not that excited about transforming my opponent into a random champion. Here's how I view the possibilities. They could become ANY champion - The risk of transforming them into something super powerful like an ascended champion is too much. No way I ever play this card. They could become another champion they could have selected before the match - Pretty decent in immortal, seems pretty junk everywhere else. Did they already get to use their champ power? Minimal effect then. …

• Here are the valid arguments from both sides imo: Against: The game should encourage players to play it. This doesn't do that. For: Cracking packs is second only to buying plat in terms of things that directly support Hex. Encouraging the cracking of packs will support pack value. Other arguments I've seen: These should be tradeable - Sleeves aren't tradeable. Given that sleeves seem to work on a different system than cards or equipment the technology to trade them likely doesn't exist. It shoul…

• Quote from schild: “i'm gonna try to make this point as concisely as possible Pretend tickets don't exist, because they don't figure into this. Those packs are special (i.e. free), so they are excluded. If I buy a pack from the store, it should 100% of the time have the same possible contents as any pack from the store. If I open it or play with it, it should be the exact same pack. What is being presented here is an opportunity cost. Such an opportunity cost makes no goddamn sense. I personally…

• Quote from Gregangel: “I am torn. I love the idea to get these sleeves.... but c'mon the game need incentive to play the game and retain a high play activity longer. They should be granted at some regular win threshold in draft, evo maybe also in the constructed ladder but really no just for opening packs. I see how it can be good for a direct impact on HexE income, but I think you would gain more at the end of the line if player can experience draft firing more often and evo queue lasting less …

• Quote from Shinjica: “Quote from Refugee: “I know a lot of people will complain, but I think this is great. You can trade some EV for a chance at sweet sleeves. Don't want the sleeves? Doesn't hurt you at all. Want max EV? Well, time to make a choice then. The only small problem is it'd probably just be better at certain break points (every 10 packs get a sleeve) but that may be a tech limitation. Just hate to see the really unlucky guy complaints. But even as someone that doesn't open many pack…

• Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Blackwood: “By that same measure, however, if they could be opened in the course of regular tournament / draft / etc. play then it is essentially a 'players already playing those modes don't need to do anything different' mode, while there is previously no good reason whatsoever to open packs outside of cracking them for a regular tournament / draft / etc. ” It seems really strange to me to have HOW you open the pack change its contents, honestly. A pack's a pack. H…

• I know a lot of people will complain, but I think this is great. You can trade some EV for a chance at sweet sleeves. Don't want the sleeves? Doesn't hurt you at all. Want max EV? Well, time to make a choice then. The only small problem is it'd probably just be better at certain break points (every 10 packs get a sleeve) but that may be a tech limitation. Just hate to see the really unlucky guy complaints. But even as someone that doesn't open many packs outside of tournaments I'm pretty happy t…

• Sieging with BroomBot

Refugee - - HEX Discussions

Quote from SlayerStronghold: “it's any card. Now you are thinking with Portals. Wild Sapphire Diamond will play her. most likely with ... conceal? and portal generation. diamond is for the Sunlit Sentences and interaction between cost increased cards and transform. Are there any cards other than coins that have an activated power that contains "discard this"? ” Riftcore and Broomball in standard. Blightvines, larch and wrathwood sycamore in immortal.

• Sieging with BroomBot

My first thought with this thing was actually cards with activated abilities like coins. Turn one naiad, turn 2 cycle coin, get it back to cycle again later. But yeah, it's going to be hard to get it in to do that.

• Quote from Olfff: “It feels really bad. will probably only hit face once if played t1 on the play and get you back your 2 cost action you played before attacking, making it 5 cost, in the best case, before getting walled up by blockers or removed. sounds pretty terrible overall. Is there maybe a mechanic like " if this has cost X or more, then it .... " I could understand. But giving + cost to your own things and taking advantage of it is a manti thing, and there's not much manti around in the h…

• Here is my wishlist: hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/wishlist=15004 It's likely to occasionally show as needing everything, but maybe you'll get lucky and see it when it's accurate. Cards that may show up but I don't actually need: Herofall AA oaks Quash Kindling skarn Any Collector's AAs Any arena drops Anything else on there if you're looking to sell it cheap enough I'll probably buy it. I will pay around 1/3rd usual AH value via paypal. PM if interested.

• I think doing evo flashback AND kismet draft at the same time is a pretty bad idea. Independently I don't have a problem with them, but you need to leave people a way to actually play limited with the current set.

• First, A+ for giving existing players a reasonable way to get the promotion AAs. Much better than the exiled bard promo imo. Also, those are some good cards for the most part. Kismet's draft is back already? Man... I just... I like Kismet's draft but I also feel like I've barely made a dent in building my DoW collection. Are there going to be new Kismet's draft sleeves? Guess maybe I'll just have to move to evo for my DoW farming when Kismet returns. Interesting to see the Platinum Plunder come …

• - How many Primal Packs I proc from the 1500 Set 8 Boosters? 32 - How many Set 8 Packs I need to open to get a playset (4X) of every card? 1,388 - How many Primal Chests I need to open to get all 3 Primal Set 8 Sleeves? 9 - How many Chests I have to spin to get all 3 WoF Set 8 Sleeves? 242 - What is the last card I'll get 4 copies of? Doomed Guardian

• I wrote out a big long thing about portal cards but I realize there's no point in posting it. No one is going to change their minds about it. My opinion is, they're totally fine. They're fun, they're reasonably well balanced and they give people who need it a great reason why they lost a game where they let their opponent play overcosted junk and then wait for a card that helped them.

• Typo in Vile Squirmhound's flavor text. Should be "fond" not "found"

• Spoiling again with BroomBot

(Hidden Content)

• Quote from Transience: “In Immortal you could Communion Of Wax Eternal Architect into play with Spellshield on T4. Since you're in Wild anyway you could ramp that up a little faster even. And then, well, you'd have to find some finishing strategy that abuses the cost reduction. I do like these cards. This one begs to be broken. But how? ” You could also run mindcall for just about the same effect. The next card you draw MIGHT cost 1 less, or it might be a resource. Meanwhile you can't even block…