Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

• Quote from [PSN]TheFreshBum: “Thanks @Reeplay for confirming and sharing the issue. I guess, since there is this overwhelming Response (not even from the addressed @Dinotropia), no one can answer it (or no one is browsing through the boards anyore)?!? Or maybe the huge majority are just PC-Players and aren't affected/caring? Perhaps some PS4-Players have some info or can verify or even deny the problem with the trophy? @[PSN]Zimtstar1980 or @[PSN]BuckeyeCity1984 whom I saw sometimes ingame last …

• Quote from Largashbur: “The current super deck for siege is this: forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…4f7341005cde66a479a3ab37bforums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…4f7341005cde66a479a3ab37b And no, there is no way to see enemies before you start, thats the point of siege. Doesnt matter with this deck tho. ” Which Champion do you use with that setup?

• Set 10

[PSN]BuckeyeCity1984 - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Firellius: “Quote from AnomalyCobra: “i dunno if 20 active forum users would warrant more than a survive agenda. ” But that's 20 active forum users who've stuck it out for, what, 7 months now? Loads of former HEX players still -want- this game to be good, and I bet we're all secretly hoping for some announcement that the IP and game were sold to a different company. I wouldn't even mind losing my entire account if that happened. I've spent over 500 euros on this and I wouldn't mind if…

• Set 10

Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Goliathus: “Anyone know anything from the takeover attempt of KurtisKapahala's friend? ” Apparently Kurt underestimated the cost even an abandoned game would cost, if I remember correctly, so nothing, really. ” It seems the only possible scenario is a group of investors willing to take on such a project. Maybe someone can create AI investors...

• Set 10

Quote from AnomalyCobra: “most of us are active here to warn new players about the inevitable closure ofthe servers once their contract with playstation is over ” That almost sounds scripted... So you're telling me that the PS4 contract is the literal sole life support system for this game?

• Set 10

Quote from Airtron: “You must be new around here if you have any faith in hexent. ” I've got about as much faith as you, still active in it's forums.... (O:

• Set 10

Quote from schild: “>entire dev and design team, along with leadership, ghost a game "Release set 10" Buckeye, who are you talking to, exactly? Or who do you think you're talking to? ” I'm talking to whoever will listen bud. Or at least I think I am.

• Set 10

Hex Ent. should at least try to release it. It may not bring back the numbers this game used to enjoy, but I guarantee you, it would at the very least breathe some life back into the game. I bet there wouldn't be any cancelled tournies for a long while, and a lot of the older players would return just to try out the new cards. Are these just pipe dreams?

• Quote from Zubrin: “I followed up and it is now in your account. ” Indeed it is, thank you again for your willingness to help. Take it easy bud.

• Quote from Zubrin: “No worries. It is a bit of an odd system in a few points and us communicating it only through the website leads to some understandable confusion. My apologies on the delay on getting the plat, but hopefully that will be resolved tomorrow. I am sending a note now so it will be seen when people get in. ” Thanks a bunch for taking your time to write. Still waiting patiently.

• I really appreciate everyone's time, thank you. It seems I have freaked for no reason, sorry about that.

• So, I should just sit back wait, and it's gonna work itself out? Or am I supposed to get in contact with the Five Shards people?

• Quote from Smradd: “Hmm, this is interesting. Reward for being first in FS Weekly should be 10000 platinums, which Fiveshards sends you through the mail (if I remember correctly). Since you are on PS4 and you have no mail idk what happens next... ” 10k plat you say? Ouch. Haven't got a dime for winning, just 7 entry tix. I wonder what has happened when PS4 players have won it in the past, I surely can't be the only console player to have won.

• Quote from sindharin: “I have been playing 5 shards, clash and bash recently and these are some observations and simple things that can be done. Firstly the shorter format for clash and bash to 4 round Swiss is nice. It is a decent time commitment. However get the times right. The last bash had 2 players. Honestly getting more players for it is not that difficult, I can’t enter if it starts 1 am Monday morning and I have to start work at 8am. If u look at the 2 five shards and clashes over the w…

• I appreciate the insight, but it really sounds like ominous news considering there's people all over the place complaining about extended waits on their prize money.

• In the Hex world obviously. I just won the Five Shards Weekly tourney, and didn't notice until the end...I won only 7 Five Shards entry tickets, while 2nd place get's the exact same thing PLUS 16 Doombringer packs? I'm truly perplexed, and understandably upset. Is this some kind of mistake?

• Couldn't have said that any better myself. SMH.

• His Hex videos on Youtube are pretty cool too.

• Quote from Fred: “Quote from Goliathus: “I actually thought Fred pulls the plug on the site because there is not much need to keep it up for a dead game, but I am wrong at the moment. I wouldn't blame Fred one bit though if he decided to pull the server at any time now. ” I haven't yet, but I'm evaluating the situation each month, when I pay the hosting bill. Contributions from players have (understandably) declined recently, and I'm covering the difference for now, but I can only afford so much…

• Quote from Goliathus: “I would be willing to send you the cards I have cuz I am not playing anymore ... ... ... Oh wait, the brilliant developer has not made a mail system available for PS4 ” Quote from Ossuary: “Sadly no, if TCG (versus CCG) is important to you (and it should be). Being able to buy and sell and trade cards makes a big difference in how easy / cheap it is to acquire cards, and how much time it takes to build a new deck. If you're stuck with not being able to trade, you have to a…