Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• I'm interested but I don't believe I can be devoted to multiple drafts over and over. So if someone else can always make the deadline, they'd be a better pick overall.

• Quote from Ozymandias: “Thanks again for the great read. I found this as interesting as well as informative. Thanks. ” We squeeze to please!

• Quote from Morwath: “I thought @AliEldrazi replaced Exalted Pathfinder with Moon'ariu Sensei, but I guess article was written before that (yeah, it's Bash list). Thanks for article, good read as usual Ali ” You're right, Exalted Pathfinder is now Moon'ariu Sensei in the Boonberry Knight list and the Balthasar list has main deck counter magic. Truly the best way to keep up with my deck is to follow my twitch channel, twitch.tv/alieldrazi. The articles tend to offer a lot more insight into the dec…

• I'd rather do something like this but constructed. Where you give the streamers some janky card to brew around. For example, say Nefarious Gift. Just something janky and fun to watch, that's different from the norm. As far as drafting, I'm interested but not an elite an draft by any means.

• MYSUBMISSION Ana, First to Bloom A pregnant female coyotle dressed in provocative garb is strolling through the Merry Caravan. Her head is held high and she wears a warm smile. She's holding a baby brown fox scout in her arms and another swaddled to her back. She is barefoot. Wherever she walks, she leaves footprints that faintly glow a color of spring green. Within these footprints, grass, flowers, and small shrubbery grow. "Not all those who wander are lost."

• Quote from Morwath: “Quote from Largashbur: “What makes Rootworm special? It can be used only once a turn and needs to be exhausted whereas other stuff such as Corpsemulch can be used over and over. ” Rootworm is a creature that grows, Rootworm has rebirth so is kinda hard to remove, Rootworm has no activation cost (resource wise). ” This. I think the worm is good. The problem is that deahtcry is just not good enough. It's too slow and the deathcries aren't impactful enough to warrant how slow i…

• Quote from Mejis: “Always love your articles @AliEldrazi. Keep it up! ” Thank you! I always love these comments. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

• These shards by themselves allow splashing of a third color but not out right three color. The full set isn't out yet though, maybe we'll get some other ways to enable tri-shard

• It makes me happy to see that people are liking my decks. It truly does mean a lot to me. It makes me feel like all my work is appreciated and wanted. So thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments. I will be streaming this deck sometime next week so make sure to follow me on Twitch if you want to see it in action. This community is awesome, love you all! Happy Valentines Dead, Ali

• Yea, it's 4 Wildlife.

• A Pippit you say? I think I can do that.

• Broski is mostly for the control decks. You ramp so you can use the stuff you generate a lot easier. If you have Hope on the Horizon you can keep doing it over and over. You want to try and time it to eat a Psychic Ascension. I've tried the Lifebinder, he was alright but if I had 2 or more troops out I was usually in a good spot already!

• Cool and powerful! SIGN ME UP!

• Wow, reading these comments has made me happy. Thank you for the positive feedback guys and I hope you all enjoy the deck.!

• Quote from Gwaelan: “Lunacy it is, yes. One question though: Have you experimented with Young Seer? Maybe adding one in the deck so it hits always the right troop? And what about adding Psychic Ascension to the Sideboard for mirror decks / other control decks? -- edit: okay, that were two questions -- ” Have not tried Young Seer since we are also playing Coralcove Witch. I think you're right and a Psychic Ascension should be in the Reserves for sure.

• Yes, I've played against different iterations and have been playing this and tuning it for awhile now. Articles usually go up a week after they're submitted too. I'm not sure who had a list first but I think I've seen his around. Limestone wins with Lunacy I believe? Regardless, I'm happy to see people trying to new things, especially if it involves WinterMoon! Thank you @Gwaelan for the positive comment. Really glad you enjoyed the article!

• PM with offers. Thank you!

• Sold them for $25 ea. Thank you!

• I have three unused codes for 30 Set 1 packs. These can proc Primal packs. Feel free to make me an offer on all three together or separate. PM please.