Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 127.

• Actually

GryphonGardens - - HEX Discussions

Google translation is reasonably readable. I still do not understand why to use blockchain though (other then as a buzzword).

• Feeling stoked!

I like the art. I wish them success, but since they seem to aim at everything, i expect a miss.

• 1M gold giveaway

Thanks for showing up and nice posts. Time to divide the loot, please no more submissions. Lucky participants (everyone not unlucky enough to get missed or mistyped) should get 25000 gold within about an hour. Summary of gathered IGNs: Empyrium Sorin NacaHD Pandemica Stuie CoSVII Gwynen Linux Luper nqumyf Daymond VideoGag ANIELS Insanctus HaughtyHeretic SirLuxor pandaemonium DeathRealm Raventala AxelDWater SAMUNO Stormshard ReconByFire AlSayf mornox morshadoom TheBlastedHeath Vastus Fomies Surly…

• 1M gold giveaway

To cheer up forums visitors a bit, i will distribute 1M gold among those who will post their IGN in this thread within a week. PSN players are not eligible for gold since i cannot mail it to them - sorry guys. You are still welcome to post and to let others to know they are not alone. Don't be shy and post something, even if it should be only your IGN! EDIT: The giveaway is finished, the following IGNs were sent 25000 gold each. Empyrium Sorin NacaHD Pandemica Stuie CoSVII Gwynen Linux Luper nqu…

• Hexprice closing down

Sad to hear that, but i see it is the only reasonable course of action. Good luck in your next endeavour.

• Quote from Airtron: “Artifact came out this week, not even doing a thing about it. As expected of Hexent! ” My work performance plummeted because of Artifact. Glad to see HxE can keep theirs stable.

• Thanks for the review, Obsidian. Posts like these make checking friday updates worthwhile.

• Quote from Obsidian: “Does anyone know if Artifact is planning on having at least a decent AI and/or single-player campaign? I'm willing to give the game a shot, but if it's just playing against other players, I'll give it a pass. ” Artifact does have reportedly solid practice bots and you can create their decks. No other support for single-player though.

• I gave a like to this announcement. It is not great, but they have shown some effort and i do not want to discourage them.

• That friday feeling!!!

Dino talked to us in the past, if we have enough faith, he will talk to us again! - anonymous cargo cult follower heading to the regual friday ritual

• Code of Conduct violations include: - Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish Just saying, Dino

• Quote from icecon: “In other news, the Bash didn't fire today because there is now a 16 player minimum, unannounced change. ” Why such a subtle hint, feel free to brag about the first success of your "Petition to kill off the unpopular formats".

• That friday feeling!!!

Quote from Portensio: “Quote from GryphonGardens: “Another friday, another possibility to get some previews for set X. Do we already know its name? Or is it one of those business secrets? ” Your joking right? ” I was poking them on the off chance they say something interesting. For example, they should know the set name and the matching part of the story. If they do not know, well, that would be interesting too.

• That friday feeling!!!

Another friday, another possibility to get some previews for set X. Do we already know its name? Or is it one of those business secrets?

• Thanks for the trades, i will miss you.

• Okay, see you next Friday. I am stupid enough to come again.

• Without the hype, the PvE is little more than a playable demo. No crafting, no consumables, no guilds, no achievements... I have already adjusted my expectations. I am certainly not going to care more than the devs do.

• I believe the "crippled" AI refers to occassional random moves, most notably there is once in a while an suicidal attack by an AI unit. The "tuned up" AI would not be more clever, only more efficient and boringly predictable.

• Quote from Arkansaw: “Mobile version will work like a sticker album.. buy packs to fill up the collection, spin chests. Easy money without pvp problems ” You might be up to something. Chests seem to be always sold out on AH, i guess that means the slot machine simulator is doing well.

• If there is a tablet release, i expect it to be without PVE. Saves on porting costs and less system requirements, though even the truncated PS4 version is a bloatware.