Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 398.

• Not even a brief mention of Hex' 6th birthday in the update?

• Quote from AceBladewing: “Quote from schild: “Quote: “See you in the Battlegrounds, The HEX Team ” hit me with that credits list, dj ” Cut to the comedically fast scrolling credits containing 2-3 names. ” Technically, every KS backer at King level and up has their name in the credits... Source: hextcg.com/hex-backer-rewards/

• Quote from prinsallan: “How can they "need" more money to develop AZ3? ” They need more money to develop AZ3 for the same reason they need more money to launch set 10: arts and cards. The lore for AZ3 is almost complete, dungeons are designed, some of them are impressively big. Basically, all the "dungeon master" stuff is done. But we're not playing a tabletop RPG where people can imagine most of the scenery. All this new content needs new cards, possibly new game mechanics which need to be engi…

• A post from a disapointed HEX fan

Fred - - HEX Discussions

Quote from HeraGroseille: “I'm not asking for much, maybe just a word from you once in a while so that we know that the game is still alive and that you are tryin to help it. Just something like the new set is planned but due to unforsee circonstance we cannot give you a delay, or what are your plan with the PvE content or anything related to the current state of the game and his future. ” Maybe you were not around back then, or you simply missed it because it was buried down in one of those wee…

• Quote from CoSVII: “I have tried MM multiple weeks in a row... still can’t finish a run with hours in the que. MM is dead. If we had stats I’d be surprised if more than 6 completed runs occur in a week. ” I shut down my server cluster a couple of months ago, but I'm still recording all the data. I'll see how quickly I can spin up the site locally and process all the new data. I'm also curious about this.

• 1M gold giveaway

Fred - - HEX Discussions

I hoard gold like a dragon. I gotta get my hands on this. IGN is Fred.

• Quote from JazzfanTwentySev: “First the easy one. I much preferred the last set of gems to the current one. Having to have a prismatic minion in play is such a high ask for such a small reward. So my question is: Will we ever get new gems to socket? ” Gems rotate every odd set. The current gems arrived with set 9. We will get new gems when set 11 is out, if set 11 ever comes out. Quote from JazzfanTwentySev: “So, what is wrong with me? Is Ruby just shit? Or am I missing something? Tell me what y…

• I provided @Zubrin a way to get to the raw data.

• Quote from Bootlace: “Whoever finished first in the ICS, pm me with your IGN. ” Reeplay won the finals 2-0 against MtgCollector Source Code (18 lines)

• Welp. That's it. Hex PvP Tools is shutting down. It is with great regret that I must announce that I am shutting down the site. With the current state of the game, I can't justify putting any more effort in this project, even if it's only to keep the servers running. I want to thank you all for your support over the past couple of years. I will keep collecting all the data from the Hex server API for as long as Hex will keep sending it, and I will be ready to revive the site if the game ever res…

• Quote from AxelDWater: “BTW does anyone know him much approx. do the servers cost? ” From my limited knowledge of the server infrastructure from chatting with Chris, I would estimate that at somewhere between $4000 and $5000 a month at its peak. They probably cut that by half or more from lower activity by now.

• Quote from MisterEction: “Anyone know how many actually played in cosmic crown? Usually when I've qualified I've made sure to join, but just seemed so pointless that I didn't even bother logging in this time around. I at least meant to log on later in the day to see the player count, but even that was too low a priority. ” hexpvptools.net/tournament/1098825011 52 players joined

• A Look Back (I'm Bummed)

Fred - - HEX Discussions

Quote from GryphonGardens: “no consumables ” Technically, the Spectral Lotus Spectral Acorn is a consumable. ... ... ... I'll show myself out now...

• A Look Back (I'm Bummed)

Fred - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Zubrin: “Quote from icecon: “Hex is the best game I ever played and ever will play. I've already told my guild, once done with Hex, I'm done with gaming. Nothing in gaming will come close to the intellectual challenge and amazing company that was enjoying peak Hex. If you have rich friends, please convince one of them to buy this thing and fix it up. ” I can't imagine being a serious content producer for another game; for me, it took quite a bit. ” Echoing the sentiment here. I don't …

• Quote from Vroengard: “Are you really trying to pretend that "backend business of Hex" isn't legal-talk and a vague enough phrase that businesses may use today because they may need something to reference back to if they need to cover their asses tomorrow? ” I'm not. "backend business of Hex" can be an overly large umbrella under which they sweep any topic they don't want to discuss. However, the topic of this thread (which is titled "HAS HEX REACHED OUT TO CHRIS WILSON/BRIAN WEISSMAN/GGG?") is …

• Quote from Vroengard: “Except it doesn't because "backend business of HEX" can be molded to include anything they want at any time. ” Are you really trying to pretend that there is a grey area where "Maybe they'd be interested in merging/buying out/saving Hex" does not qualify as "the backend business of HEX"? I understand you being salty about plenty of things, but trying to twist the meaning of words to say that company mergers or buy outs might not be business discussions but rather a topic a…

• HexPvPTools not working

Fred - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Goliathus: “I actually thought Fred pulls the plug on the site because there is not much need to keep it up for a dead game, but I am wrong at the moment. I wouldn't blame Fred one bit though if he decided to pull the server at any time now. ” I haven't yet, but I'm evaluating the situation each month, when I pay the hosting bill. Contributions from players have (understandably) declined recently, and I'm covering the difference for now, but I can only afford so much until I pull the …

• Been a while, have a question.

Fred - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Metronomy: “The possible reasons for why they are not yet disclosing how bad the state of the company really is are plentyful. Maybe they want to get as much money from the product as they still can (disclosing that they are giving up on the product would mean an instant end of any remaining income (how small that income may yet be right now)). ” I'm not buying this. The cost of keeping the servers up far outweighs the potential revenue they get from whatever paying players remain at …

• Don't get your hopes up of getting any kind of acknowledgement of this thread. It falls squarely into what we're not allowed to discuss: Quote from HEXCoryJones: “That said, I want to make it clear—these boards are for discussing the game, community, and gameplay. They are not for discussing the backend business of HEX. I’m sorry if that rubs you the wrong way, but there are reasons we need to make this distinction. Occasionally, we discuss that stuff in posts that HEX starts, and at those times…

• Friday Update - Flame On

Fred - - HEX News and Announcements

So... ... ... ... what's going on with drafts? Flashback was supposed to end on August 17th, but it seems to still be up? Are we changing to another flashback format? Are we going back to Doombringer draft?