Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

• Hope the recovery goes well - get better soon!

• Quote from xbete: “Quote from Blackwood: “I'm feeling confusing whiplash considering I've managed to go nearly five years without really getting mad so much as disappointed or frustrated with Hex. Hopefully that'll temper out (double entendre intended...?) and not just signify finally getting past the line to where I bail from the game permanently. I think a lot of it for me, personally, at least--is multiple back to back to back things where HXE got my hopes up with how things were presented in…

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

Kurabasa - - Guides

Quote from Verdant: “Beastie Boys Just in case you wanted a deck that plays new event card, but never actually uses it to attack or block. Or if you wanted a deck that sometimes puts everything into play on turn 2. Or if you wanted a deck that sometimes beats opponents with their own troops. The main combos are Beast of Abundance -> Jacked Brutalizer / Spontaneous Combustion. What comes after depends entirely on your hand. It's like a new math adventure every time. Combustion combo transforms th…

• New Streamer

Kurabasa - - HEX Discussions

Just as an update, I'm up to 15 followers so far as I work towards an Affiliate invite. I'm currently setting my schedule at weekdays except Wednesday starting at 6:30 PM EST if anyone wants to tune in. So far, I've been doing mostly FRA and Evo, though I might do some drafting soon.

• I'd also say that adding a sort of "anything goes" queue where all PvE cards and equipment is usable is, once again, a good suggestion. From my experience, players love those moments of "look at all the crazy stuff I can do!" that could happen in a casual queue like that.

• Can we add Pack Wars into that? Pack Wars is great.

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

Kurabasa - - Guides

Quote from Taskmage: “I have been having decent luck with clearing Using super budget decks that use Tidal Eddy as a soft engine. I have had around the the same success with a faster Ruby Sapphire list hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=c20d2d03b8fb36f5e6226f6b6b29538f and a slower more grindy version in Blood Sapphire that uses some of the post nerf terrormill cast.https://hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=4df313e594986f340b28c954a7f0ab3a. For their costs I have been quite impressed. ” Have you considered Mad…

• New Streamer

I've been playing since alpha, so time-wise I'd consider myself veteran but skills-wise I'd consider myself average at best. I understand the fundamentals of deckbuilding, play, counterplay, etc. but seem to have trouble breaking through whatever sort of "wall" that would keep me from being a top-tier contender. I play all three modes, with Limited being my favorite and PvE and Constructed roughly equal, but limited funds keeps me from playing Limited as much as I'd like on the regular; Doombrin…

• New Streamer

Realized just now I forgot my Twitch link - you can find me at twitch.tv/nightfire731. Hope to see some people there!

• New Streamer

Hey everyone, just thought I'd throw a post out here in case anyone was interested. I'm Kurabasa, 30 years old and currently living in South Carolina in the US, and I'm trying to get started with streaming Hex for the community to hopefully get a bit more attention thrown on this awesome game and try to make some better connections in the community itself. I've been playing Hex since alpha and have played a number of other TCGs in the past including Magic, Pokemon, and YuGiOh, so I'm no stranger…

• @BankerBot I'd love to help out with this in any way that I can, even if that's menial record-keeping work or the like. This is definitely something that HEX has needed for a while now, and it's great to see it getting off the ground.

• Don't think I've seen this thrown out there. From FiveShards: Sunlit-Sentence.png Source: fiveshards.com/dead-of-winter-spoiler-sunlit-sentence/

• Draft Help

I don't think I have any way to share previous drafts I've done - is there an easy way to record all my picks and the pack contents besides just recording a video of things? I'll do it in future if there's a way.

• Hi Nico, I'd be interested in joining the guild for several reasons. My name's Ben (Kurabasa in game), and I've been playing HEX since the alpha release as a slacker backer. Currently, I'm mostly PvP with some PvE for variety, and tend to enjoy draft most of all with Clash being a close second. I'm not a terribly skilled player yet, it feels like (never higher than Gold on Constructed and no major tourney wins or places), so I'm hoping that I could pick up tips and tricks from other players as w…

• Agree with schild and the others 100% also. I think that HEX needs some other formats of some kind, whether EDH, FFA, or even just a set of rotating game modes with silly rules once every two weeks or so to try and spice things up beyond the normal Sealed/Draft/Constructed trifecta. If all PvE cards were allowed in these modes, it would definitely bring a lot of interesting strategy and increased value to a lot of cards as mentioned before, but even having PvP cards only for a bit until the inte…

• Draft Help

I feel like I need some help or advice regarding draft (not just limited to current set 7 drafting), as I feel like I have an issue that I don't know how to fix. I really enjoy drafting and the complexity that it can bring with decision making, but in the last 3 drafts that I've played I've failed to even win a single game in a Bo3, let alone a match. I don't know if the issue is in the fundamental way I approach draft or somewhere else, but it feels like no matter what archetype I draft or what…

• 1) 71 2) 1659 3) 9 4) 302 5) Boltwing Phoenix

• Quote from AceBladewing: “Core commons just seem like a way to not have to design as many cards each set. But maybe that's just the cynic in me. ” True, but overall I would personally say it's a change for the better if it allows them to improve the playability, creativity, variety, and overall quality of the remaining cards that are set-specific. Just my opinion - your mileage may vary.

• Anyone else mildly bothered that there are no Diamond Witch cards, but 2 Wild ones?

• I do not understand where they came from, but I know that the fragments of the meteor we know as Hex still hold secrets beyond our imagining. It was no accident that our world was forever changed by this calamity, and I have always wondered what force was behind the event that sent this magic to our world. The stones we now know as Hexing Gems brought a great and terrible power to the world of Entrath, and not all of it was linked to the rise of the foul necrotic. With their ability to bestow my…