Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Doombringer Q&A Thread

Xadouz - - HEX Discussions

Regarding Rowdy, it states that the cost increases when you play a card with a higher cost, but how much does it increase? +1 or does it match the card played ?

• I was happy and sad at the same time, waiting so long for this, could have prepared myself better, but now I have a full weekend and next week will be full as well. I will try to fit the launch, but I think this time they were pushing the envelope big time, just hope we don't have big bugs like last launch. and... why no ascension this set? =(

• Free Form Format

Xadouz - - Feedback and Suggestions

I think the first 4 would be free for all, stuff that work against AI can be countered through the meta, and once things start moving forward we can not only make banlists as we can make formats, such one shard only, cost related or even cards = points. the world is our oyster

• You sir, are a genius

• Free Form Format

Xadouz - - Feedback and Suggestions

Can we have a free form format for deck building, with PVE cards,equipment and no bans, but only able to use for challenges? it's the closest thing we can have for a kitchen table format, I am asking for this with the idea of making special tournament formats in the future and to have fun gameplay with friends, like a small league with brewing contests and such, of course a format fully open would make 1st turn wins possible, but the idea is to be able to create formats as the game progresses, s…

• yes, for anything that you do own, not on champions or gems, even mercenaries got nerfed, this emulation makes sense for things with monetary value, but once you nerf a mercenary it kinda looses the purpose, and a ban does influence a card's value, it becomes a lot less good when you can't even play something anywhere, since we do not have a free for all format as a physical TCG would, and as I said, a ban to a gem is a nerf to all the socketed cards, and a nerf to a gem keeps the gem in the gam…

• Quote from BlazingRagnarok: “Quote from Xadouz: “Gems are more akin to champions then to cards, nerfs on cards I understand, since they will lose value, but changes on gems and champions should be doable since they have no value attached to them. The banlist makes sense with cards, but not for gems and champions if they can be fixed and changed imo ” Gems have a stronger indirect effect on socketed cards than champions have on, well, any card. The same logic that defines rotation-based value flu…

• Gems are more akin to champions then to cards, nerfs on cards I understand, since they will lose value, but changes on gems and champions should be doable since they have no value attached to them. The banlist makes sense with cards, but not for gems and champions if they can be fixed and changed imo

• I understand that this gem is rightfully banned, but at the same time I think it can be tweaked into something not ban worthy, the first idea I had was to increase the threshold to 2 or even 3 rubies, I think this could be enough to make the gem not so splash-able and for this reason not even close to being as broken, imo 2 rubies would be enough since immortal is supposed to be a very powerful format, and this could make it very interesting. I had some ideas, such as increasing the cost of the …

• My suggestions is to make a cube for hex, a rotating cube with cards from PVE, the cards from the actual cube should not be given to the players after the cube, but in the selection we could have PVE only cards, and cards that cannot be collected like power (of ruby, of sapphire and so on) and npc only cards, IMO this could be something really fresh and unique, and for each cube we could even have new cards only for the cube, giving infinite possibilites outside of rotation and so on, I think th…