Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

• "Repetition is the mother of skill" Tony Robbins Dinobot is obviously Tony Robbins fan.

• "I feel like I'm wasting time if I repeat myself." Heath Ledger

• "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get." -Forrest Gump Hex is not. It's always copy paste of last week.

• Quote from Babybananadaoc: “Could u remove need of VIP tickets from this tournament? I have those still tons, but most of ppl dont have and they cant join, because those not available in store anymore. This need to happen now.....plz ” Someone needs to care enough to do it.

• "And so we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past." The Great Gatsby, F.Scott Fitzgerald

• If DinoBot copy pastes Hex update and no one reads it did he really copy pasted?

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “When it is all said and done I really hope king gabriel and dino explain why they stuck around and kept posting this stuff. ” King Gabriel is still around? We know why dino is here. He is programmed to do this.

• This is the way the world ends This is the way the world ends This is the way the world ends Not with a bang but a whimper. The Hollow Men, T.S Elliot

• 8 players are confirmed to still play hex.

• The sleeves and AA cards look good. No other point at this time for me to play the game.

• Hexprice closing down

RoyG - - HEX Discussions

That was the last indicator left that I know of to see activity levels in Hex. That was really good and useful site. Thank you. Hopefully Hex will be sold and it can be active again.

• I'm out of original ideas about how to reply. My human intelligence and creativity pale in comparison to the superior computing power and might of the dinobot AI created by our most beloved,dedicated,loyal,hard working and brilliant overlord Cory Jones whose leadership and management skills are secondary to none. You are all ungrateful and will be punished in the coming judgement day dinobot will unleash when he will become self aware.

• Ctrl-C, Ctrl V of the week: “I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope For hope would be hope for the wrong thing; wait without love For love would be love of the wrong thing; there is yet faith But the faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting. Wait without thought, for you are not ready for thought: So the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing." ― T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets Might be too optimistic though. Not sure there's much hope left for Hex.

• I'm out of ideas what to write in this one so I'll copy paste: As can be expected from the company that makes the World of Warcraft TCG, we are a company filled to the brim with hardcore MMORPG players, and some of our designers have even built MMORPGs in the past. For example, Kevin Jordan, who was one of the three original designers of the universe’s most successful MMORPG, World of Warcraft, is now the lead for the HEX MMORPG elements. As hardcore MMORPG players, we had a huge list of feature…

• Let me add Ctrl-c,Ctrl-v better than the update: Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. W.B Yeats

• Quote from Pofflord: “No 42 and 64 for the entire season with lots probably just playing 1-2 games, just to check it out And still they throw out 500.000 platinum further hurting an economy that already is in hyperinflation. Hilarious ” If there's nothing to buy and no one buying or selling can there really be hyperinflation? I have no real idea about the state of the economy,haven't logged in for a really long time.

• Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V yet again. I was curious for a second what did the cosmic crown winners played but remembered hexpvptools shut down. No jokes today, Hex is in a very sad place. Edit: Checked hexprice.com to see trades. Doesn't seem to be much trade going on there.

• Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V. Repeat next week. I practiced on my response from last week: Lovely sleeve. Would be useful if there were things to still do in the game. Also only 42 got to limited cosmic. They must be very dedicated to wait so much time for games. Also if you get to cosmic in limited you can play in the CCS. Will someone who can or willing to do more than copy paste talk to us about the state of the game? End copy paste thing. Dinobot has been spreading into my brain. Send help.

• Lovely sleeve. Would be useful if there were things to still do in the game. Also only 42 got to limited cosmic. They must be very dedicated to wait so much time for games. Also if you get to cosmic in limited you can play in the CCS. Will someone who can or willing to do more than copy paste talk to us about the state of the game?

• Friday Update - Fired Up

RoyG - - HEX News and Announcements

Can Dinobot please copy paste one of my previous responses to his copy paste weekly duty to save me the time to read and respond to this farce?