Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 464.

• HEX Done

Firellius - - HEX Discussions

Quote from [PSN]QBFinest718: “Tempo of this game is out of hand. Fact that you can have a untapped red and a tapped black resource and still play a black 1 drop is BS. ” If you're going to assign any colour to Blood instead of calling it Blood, it's purple, not black.

• I just want a game with the equivalent of mercs.

• Quote from Whiteyzz: “A lot of companies fail to see the fun of casual play. ” This. Had Siege been a casual pseudo-PvP, I think the game would've been alive right now.

• I think HEX could easily have etched out its own niche in the market if they hadn't been so focused on the competitive aspect. What drew me to HEX was synergy decks and the space and support needed to play them. The campaign was fantastic for me and Siege -COULD- have been HEX' golden ticket, had it been set-up as a casual way for the playerbase to create endlessly refreshing content for players, for free. I think that's the biggest misstep. Trying to make Siege into a weak, pale imitation of st…

• Now they're just getting spiteful...

• I still maintain that if Siege had been done like Gems of War's PvP, it could've been the engine the game needed to attract a wide enough playerbase to support its F2P model.

• Set 10

Quote from schild: “Quote from Firellius: “I honestly believe this game can succeed if done right. ” Yes, but that would require a scorched Earth policy on all former management. People who have shown neither the pride nor courage to do the right thing. ” That is true. The death of HEX is on the hands of Cory. And he's perfectly fine with it.

• Hex Discussion

Quote from Frederik: “They could atleast make all cards attainable in PvE, just have rare and legendary be extremely hard to get. ” I wish it'd been in hands of DE, they could've applied Warframe's relic system to it. Grab a relic, do a special dungeon with randomised conditions, clear it to crack open the relic and get something.

• Set 10

Quote from AnomalyCobra: “i dunno if 20 active forum users would warrant more than a survive agenda. ” But that's 20 active forum users who've stuck it out for, what, 7 months now? Loads of former HEX players still -want- this game to be good, and I bet we're all secretly hoping for some announcement that the IP and game were sold to a different company. I wouldn't even mind losing my entire account if that happened. I've spent over 500 euros on this and I wouldn't mind if my account was lost in…

• Set 10

Quote from Transience: “This game could have survived long term, I'm sure of it. ” Considering how long the forums are still active after it became clear the game would not receive any more content updates, I'd say it could've done a hell of a lot more than survive, in the right hands.

• Set 10

As much as I would love to see this game make a comeback, unless it's sold off to another dev team and relaunched completely, it is not going to survive. And it seems HXE would rather have the game die an undeserved death than admit fault and let go.

• 1M gold giveaway

It's surprising how many people are still around... I won't post my IGN, since I uninstalled the game, but it does give me a little bit of hope seeing the number of responses here.

• Quote from AxelDWater: “I like this topic regarding Kurtis and his wealthy friend.Let's say Hex gets a second chance. What should be changed? ” For casual players and PvE: 1) FRA 1.0 is to be returned alongside 2.0. FRA now has four difficulty levels. Very Easy is FRA 1.0, except you can bring mercs and campaign champions. Easy is FRA 1.0. Normal is FRA 2.0 with mercs and campaign champions. Hard is FRA 2.0. Certain rewards are unattainable in Very easy and Easy, and hard mode has improved drop …

• Quote from Dekroma: “I think the only way they save face is by giving it to the community. At least then we get something out of it. I would definitely do my due diligence working through the code to see if it is even feasible to craft a plan and vision to improve aspects of the game. With good coders, good vision, and near-free business model, it would be interesting to see if Hex could get some trackion with a set 1/2 relaunch from scratch that treats everything to date as a closed beta.... co…

• I personally think the biggest issue is that, although there are loads upon loads of really, really, -really- fun and interesting cards in the game, the majority of them are only properly usable in an extremely static environment. If Siege had been made a gold gain instead of a gold sink, and had been balanced to be based on getting out more wins than losses, I think that would've pulled HEX out of its nosedive. Or at least it would've had a chance to do so.

• Overdue Tournament Prizes

Quote from Greyhaven: “Quote from Etruia: “I sent both Kyle and Dino e-mails trying to get a feel for what's going on since we haven't heard anything ... ” Quote from Dinotropia: “Hey Etruia (and anyone else waiting on Tournament prizes), your messages have not been going into the void. The team continues to monitor the situation and has regular conversations on where we are and how we can get you the these payouts. I don't have an ETA for you right now, but I know we are committed to paying out…

• The IP itself is very solid. A lot of stuff has been done right with the base concept and worldbuilding, so it IS a viable investment opportunity. You just need game devs who aren't 100% incompetent to support it and you've got a market-conquering formula.

• It would be your last opportunity to handle HEX with decency. Give someone who DOES care a shot.

• Quote from tophat: “Quote from Stonehammer: “I backed for PVE. I bought a bunch of decks for PVE. I have not touched the game because I am just not good as a PVP player and trying to get into a "fair" game feels like hitting myself with a brick. PVE coop was why i jumped in as OP said; a card game with RPG elements yes please. ” I've seen this comment a lot and I get to thinking that maybe they never really intended hex to be as PvE focused as people wanted it to be but just failed to communicat…

• prophesy?

The biggest flaw in Prophecy decks is that they don't escalate. There's almost no proper synergy to make the cards escalate beyond what they are. There's effects that scale with illumination, there's cards that are good picks for re-triggering deathcries over and over, there's cards that scale with prismatic cards, but prophecy cards are mostly just 'there'. There's a few though, and those cards make Prophecy decks worthwhile. I believe the Earthcaller, for example, has a piece of equipment whic…