Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Quote from Steric: “Quote from DeckOfManyThings: “This should be in client and part of the UI. Let me post gold for an asking price of plat and vice versa and let the market sort itself out, like exchanges actually do. This way the market asking price isn't dictated by the whim of a single entity. ” That's basically how gold trade has been working in the trade chat since its inception. ” I know, and I haven't used it. I *have* used exchanges in other games (like Neverwinter Online and Star Trek …

• This should be in client and part of the UI. Let me post gold for an asking price of plat and vice versa and let the market sort itself out, like exchanges actually do. This way the market asking price isn't dictated by the whim of a single entity.

• Will I be able to link my PC collection with my PS4 one?

• Quote from Elwinz: “IS it too much for door proze thing ot check if players actualy have the wizard board? Like i know krilydactyl got it from door prizes at first clash and got it again .. theres not much sense in it. ” Complaining about this is the same as complaining about the shuffler. If you want random, you get random. If you want not-random, then you put in checks to ensure a result you are happy with. Random includes streaks. As a matter of fact, seeing a random distribution of anything …

• I hold the following opinion: Anyone that clamors for transparency to the point that they are adamant in their reasoning is hoping that the developer caves so they can see the workings of the system and figure out exactly how to manipulate it to suit their own needs. Even if they don't realize that this is their actual intention.

• >> a) Please create some more transparency Hi. I am a game designer by trade and I worked on the MMO City of Heroes for several years. As a game developer I caution GREATLY against transparency. While it is a nice thing to do for your players, it's also how you ruin your game. The more transparency you give the players the more they will look for (and find) ways to abuse the system. I am not saying YOU will look for ways to abuse the system, but someone will. Many people will. And they will find…

• Showing up now. When I clicked the link in the article at 10am it took me to a generic page. Probably took some time to propagate through.

• Are you SURE it's live? I am not seeing it in the Steam store.