Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• WTS Collection

ReconByFire - - Auction House and Trading

Quote from Finhawk: “Ok, I counter offer $85. ” Thank you for the kind offer, I could do something along the lines of $400. I don't believe the collection link includes equipments which I have a fairly extensive collection of also.

• WTS Collection

Good for that person. Why should I sell mine for a similar rate? For that price point I can just keep my collection, play occasionally, and get $75 worth of value. However, if you, or someone else, would like to own a collection that spans every format of the game, then a valid offer will be submitted. Pro tip, it is often better to negotiate/counter-offer rather than berate the person you want to sell you something for ridiculously cheap.

• WTS Collection

Quote from ReluxTheRelux: “This remembers me of so many threads... Who wanna bet how many weeks it takes for him to lower the price before giving up altogether? Serious you should probably check some of the other threads selling collections... ” I bet you $500 he doesn't sell his collection.

• WTS Collection

Quote from Finhawk: “Yea, I am interested, but that price is ludicrous. Also I wouldn't count uncommons and commons in the collection value. If you only count rare and legendaries the value is more realistic imo. ” You're more than welcome to move along.

• WTS Collection

hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/collection=29489 So theres the link, with cards selling at about 10% of face value it would seem the collection is worth about $640. I would prefer to sell the whole thing at once, but may consider doing singles later if it's not working. To incentivize a bulk sale I'm asking for $500 through paypal. PM for questions/inquiries.

• 1M gold giveaway

ReconByFire - - HEX Discussions

GOOOOLD, YAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!! IGN: ReconByFire

• Quick, easy, and reliable. Already coming back for more!