Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 85.

• HexTCGBrowser is back up anyway, it was just a temporary outage

• Press F for Hex TCG Browser

Knightmare - - HEX Fansites

I'll take the credit lol. I left a message on HexTCGBrowser's Facebook page, got a reply saying thanks for the heads up and that it should be back up now

• Press F for Hex TCG Browser

Knightmare - - HEX Fansites

Oh dear... I was hoping it was just a temporary outage That's a major blow, if it's gone

• Oh no... it looks like Hexprice is down Is there any way left to compare Auction House price history?

• From a purely selfish point of view, the longer I have to collect cards, chests and the gold with which to spin them (and my backlog of older chests) the better! If the pace didn't slow down a bit like this I was very much considering whether I need to give up and cash out. This extra breathing time will let me catch up a bit and keep me in the game

• Still looking for these?

• Still looking for a few trades here. Anyone else looking to finish off their Set 8 equipment collection?

• What's in your Siege Sack?

Knightmare - - HEX Discussions

AA Thought Collector Eternal Seeker Sleeve Spark Blade Waxing Bow Collector's Gloves Siege Stone

• I received a Lifetake Hood from my FRA rewards. That equipment is an AZ1 pack drop, so I guess it's a bug that I got it from the FRA?

• I'm looking to trade to finish off my Set 8 equipment/chest/WOF collection! LOOKING FOR: EQUIPMENT --------------- Voyager's Grips PVE CARDS -------------- Final Performance x4 Croven Memorythief x2 Spirit of Kazraga x2 Apprentice Trio x3 WOF DROPS --------------- Feralfuel Infusion Device x4 Vaarician x4 Blood Fueled Gloves Complete equipment tradelist WOF equipment tradelist Complete card tradelist Chest card tradelist WOF card tradelist

• "Fixed an issue that prevented the following equipment from displaying in game: - Stinger of Mutation - Scuttletux - Razorboard Battle Axe - Grappling Hook - Gobbler Girdle - Feralfuel Bomb - Draw Bridge - Bristled Breastplate - Armored Forelegs" So what's the source of these items supposed to be? How do we get them?

• "The last bit of PVE news we have for you is that we updated the contents of the Howling Plains (AZ 1) and Alachian Sea (AZ 2) booster packs... In addition to an updated card pool, we have also added 14 new pieces of PVE equipment to the campaign reward pools (7 come from each of the two packs)." Is it just me that's horrified at the idea of having to start farming/opening AZ1 & AZ2 packs again just to try to find 14 new pieces of equipment? *edit* Just seen that it's not just me.

• Quote from Zophie: “Quote from Knightmare: “Whenever I try to sign up I get "An email has been sent to your address. Please check your inbox in order to confirm your subscription." but no e-mail arrives. ” I believe the email comes from webmaster@80arcade.com - check your junk/spam folders and see if it got caught by that, and maybe also add that address to your safe-senders/contact list to help prevent it getting caught in spam. It came through fine for me on Gmail but I know from working in IT…

• Quote from OzawaWanderer: “Quote from Knightmare: “Whenever I try to sign up I get "An email has been sent to your address. Please check your inbox in order to confirm your subscription." but no e-mail arrives. ” If using Gmail it's under promotions. ” Nope, Hotmail. Tried both yesterday and today, but no e-mail.

• Do you realise that your "Click Here" link for Cult doesn't actually take you to the Cult Kickstarter page?

• Whenever I try to sign up I get "An email has been sent to your address. Please check your inbox in order to confirm your subscription." but no e-mail arrives.

• Quote from Portensio: “Quote from Knightmare: “Thanks for bringing back 887, much appreciated (I do wish it had been communicated earlier - I went buying up most of the non-Kismet cards that I was missing on the AH, as I didn't think they would be coming back - but I'm glad that they will!) ” it was announced 11 days in advance. How many days do you want? ” By telling us when they announced that Kismet Draft was returning that they planned to switch back to 887 later. This was not known, and for…

• Thanks for bringing back 887, much appreciated (I do wish it had been communicated earlier - I went buying up most of the non-Kismet cards that I was missing on the AH, as I didn't think they would be coming back - but I'm glad that they will!)

• Quote from Transience: “Quote from AnomalyCobra: “Quote from Transience: “All 6 are very playable in constructed. ” still doesn't help with the abundance of them there will be if kismet lasts 2 months, they will have higher quantity than DSP coins... for those unaware DSP coins are alternate art Darkspire Punisher which or very own King Gabriel purchased all of, and they will never sell for more than 100 plat. That doesn't scream special reward ” I never heard that story, but he missed 4. ” I al…

• Quote from Biz: “part of the appeal of PVE is having a mode where the AI can lose more often so that the humans can win more often. that's not possible in PVP, which is zero-sum the siege mode seems okay, but it seems set up so that the AI has to survive 5 assaults in a row before the defender breaks even. personally, i'm fine with a challenge, but do PVE players really want the mode to only be fair if the AI is winning a lot? ” Actually you only need to defend vs 4 attackers to break even, beca…