Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 656.

• Help please

Ertzi - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Honestly, I consider warning people a good thing at this point. HEX is a game you can spend real money on, and I for one would absolutely want to know if I was about to jump into a dying game. Nothing malicious from my part (although I could have been more clear I was using a LotR reference and not calling anyone a fool in real life), just trying to prevent people making a mistake. If they still choose to play after getting all the information, be my guest. I am not going to be silent about the …

• Help please

Ertzi - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Yup. Save yourself, and you friend. Fly, you fools!

• Actually

Ertzi - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Goliathus: “Hex is on persistent vegetative state, it exists merely because the family doesn't want to end its life. On the other hand, Hex Ent has apparently gone to a different pasture. Welcome to Red & Blue, a Chinese-made blockchain TCG made by the joint venture of Hex Ent and NOAH. Based on the website, Hex Ent will be handling card design, game rules and mechanics and (recycled) graphic. ” I wanna vomit after checking that link. I expect nothing less from Hex Ent at this point t…

• Quote from ReluxTheRelux: “For some reason a I read it as "Cosmic Crown Shutdown" lmao ” Nah, that's next week. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Feeling stoked!

I cannot seem to find almost any gameplay video or info about the game. Everything is "under construction" on the main page as well. I need a lot more to even get remotely interested. Interviews don't count. I don't trust any developer anymore. Monetization model? Lanes = yuck! Only PvP? Replayability? Small indie studio? Could be a disaster again. Real card game or puzzles? Deckbuilding? Time limits? Mobile-first? Good to know there are more card games coming, but this goes under "check if this…

• Set 10

I am at a point where I would not return to HEX no matter what the developers did. All the trust is gone and I have moved along with my life. I even uninstalled HEX for the first time since Alpha. I can now also say without any delusional or desperate-to-justify thinking that my experience with HEX was a good thing in the long run. I was forced to examine my own addictions and spending habits, and I now know that I can never play a game with a similar business model again. This will save me thou…

• See how hard co-op is to implement in a PvE card game? This is all you had to do. It's super fun too, even though the mechanics are not half as fun as they would have been with HEX. Ugh... The lost possibilities... I'll crawl back under my rock now.

• Set 10

I can reply to the OP on behalf of HexEnt: youtube.com/watch?v=g04EtOyVeHY

• youtube.com/watch?v=tRrPmJ94UZo

• Holy shit. Looks pretty fun too. I was honestly so cynical about anhything co-op after HEX that I was sure it would still take like 6 months or something, despite all the messages to the contrary. Wow, looks like they are actually pulling this off. Refreshing to see developers that deliver on their promises. See, HXE, it is NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO CREATE A UI FOR CO-OP! I can easily follow everything here and it's not messy to me at all. And this is just the test version. I'm even more certain now tha…

• Quote from Bootlace: “So to put another nail in the MTGO coffin, MTGA is embraced as the new digital esports platform. MTGO market prices keep declining to new lows and is as expected getting phased out. Will Wizards keep the servers on Hex style or offer redeem options in MTGA? Tune in next year to find out. Hearthstone's new expansion seems fun until you run into a Rexxar Hunter for the 10th straight game. Smash Bros Ultimate adventure mode giving me Hex Adventure Zone vibes. You got the ovewo…

• So...

Quote from Treasure: “I hated when they had more rng style sets in hex and i almost stopped playing then. I won't start artefact because it's all about rng and the worst design choice ever. They game looks great and might recover itself in future sets but right now better to play coin flips to decide who wins. And even that richard garfield designed and he is very good at making card games he still is wrong with it this time and the to much rng. youtube.com/watch?v=DV-YlwC0sPw this review sums i…

• To be fair, Siege is shit everywhere.

• More like beyond pointless, amirite?!

• Fixed sets are very good, but this doesn't look like my kind of game. Good luck with the KS.

• Quote from Obsidian: “I hope you guys enjoy KF. I think a lot of people are going to be disillusioned with it pretty fast. We had a decent turn out for our first event at our small store, but pretty much everyone lost to the guy who went online and bought his deck for $60, and most said it was no contest. People are going to realize pretty quickly that, with power discrepancies, it just means you're shopping online for a powerful deck instead of powerful cards. And once you win enough with one d…

• Quote from Merlin: “Quote from Ertzi: “I'm kinda hyped about Keyforge as well. Can't find it anywhere though (sold out), so I haven't played it myself yet. The concept it super cool, and based on some videos the gameplay seems decent too. ” It is decent and suprisingly clever. A bit of a rollercoaster while you learn decks, but still feels good. ” But the cool thing is you actually have to learn every deck individually. I can see some decks becoming very precious, if the combination of cards is …

• I'm kinda hyped about Keyforge as well. Can't find it anywhere though (sold out), so I haven't played it myself yet. The concept it super cool, and based on some videos the gameplay seems decent too.

• Fight of the Week

Ertzi - - Entertainment and Tech

FIGHT: Rob Roy versus Archibald Cunningham MOVIE: Rob Roy (1995), director Michael Caton-Jones *SPOILERS* This movie is almost never mentioned, but it's one of the better medieval films out there. Starring young Liam Neeson to boot! This fight is more realistic, with fatigue playing a big part. Rob Roy is bigger and stronger, but uses a significantly heavier weapon against a much more skilled opponent. Tim Roth plays that slimy bastard perfectly throughout the flick. I love that his character do…

• Fight of the Week

Ertzi - - Entertainment and Tech

Wow! I completely forgot about this thread for a while, because I got sick again. I don't understand. I was never sick for years, and now two ailments in quick succession. Oh well. Quote from Goliathus: “@Ertzi Out of curiosity do you consider Into The Badlands' style Asian? Or something else? ” Badlands definitely has strong Asian martial arts cinema tendencies (wire-fu, wuxia), but they keep it low enough so that it is only an additional spice. I would still prefer more grounded fight scenes, …