Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 460.

• Help please

CoSVII - - Bugs and Tech Issues

No kidding we are now TWO YEARS into nothing but Doombringer .... no Flashback no Kismet draft. The Doom was real.

• Actually

CoSVII - - HEX Discussions

Don’t forget to mention nearly a YEAR of not paying out promised (and owed) CASH prizes to their weekend featured “CLASH” and “BASH” formats ....

• Oh but the stellar plan was only to sell booster packs and pre-con decks .... because our product will convert the PVE casuals to plat cut throat PVP competitive in our 6-8 hour weeeknd tournaments. .... this worked swimmingly.

• And there was a glitch where the last day of Merry Melle Dingleton the MM queue was NOT available in the Battleground screen ... so yet another gauntlet is not able to be completed. Boo

• At least the rare ladder reward is playable...

• A post from a disapointed HEX fan

It’s called bait-and-switch ....

• Why not go full on free to play?

Perhaps 2 years ago ... This the 11th hour and there is no hope on the horizon. The last communication from the CEO was “a few words” 9 months ago. Many anticipat the plug being pulled on the servers as soon as the PS4 contract is up.

• almost new and need help

CoSVII - - New Player Help

These are unlikely to be cards that are just given away. Frankly I bet with the current economy you could send an email to the folks running hexprimal.com/ Send them a list of these cards you want and a reasonable price you are willing to pay ... Considering booster packs are selling for as little as .20 a pack real money I’m sure you can complete these three decks for a reasonable amount. At this point the inventory of hexprimal.com/ has diminished significantly in future value and they are lik…

• The 9 month mark has been reached. Can we go three more for the big 1 year with no substance????

• 9 months since Corey last spoketo us. All Dev resources funneled to other ventures, game will go black when PS4 contract expires... is current consensus. Sorry for your loss.

• Feeling stoked!

I’ll be happy to look at a finished deliverable product.

• I really like this Merry Mellee mode ... I wish it was unpaid and we could play it more often or challenge in it. Bummer about the deck loss. Hope you can get in contact with support.

• I have tried MM multiple weeks in a row... still can’t finish a run with hours in the que. MM is dead. If we had stats I’d be surprised if more than 6 completed runs occur in a week.

• Hex Discussion

I signed up for PvE Raids with friends .... still waiting. That a Kickstarter tier ... so much promised so underwhelmed in delivery. Never gonna get to use my raid leaders blessing .... forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…0ea68b4b4695627b3589dce80

• Do not go gently into that good night .... rage rage against the dying of the light.

• 1M gold giveaway

Thank you! That 25k unlocked my Nettlemoss merc so much fun.

• Hex Discussion

I think that it is a forgone conclusion ... the lack of meaningful conversation from the Devs or Corey Jones in the past 8 months speaks volumes. So long and thanks for all the fish.

• Another month ... no news update no substance ... all copy/paste. Could we expect anything less?

• Set 10

I’m fairly confident based on the rats from ship migration of the dev and staffing investment of HEX Ent that but for the PS4 this game would have shut down months ago. You know how we will tell? When as soon as the PS4 servers come down so do our PC servers ... I doubt we will even hear a wimpier from the Dev Team before they kill the lights.

• Set 10

Did they ghost or are they gaslighting us?