Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from The HEX Team: “You all wouldn't like co-op in Hex ” Huh... they did say that at some point, didn't they? Another show of ineptitude. ” They did?

• Ouch, my feels.

• Quote from Firellius: “I personally think the biggest issue is that, although there are loads upon loads of really, really, -really- fun and interesting cards in the game, the majority of them are only properly usable in an extremely static environment. If Siege had been made a gold gain instead of a gold sink, and had been balanced to be based on getting out more wins than losses, I think that would've pulled HEX out of its nosedive. Or at least it would've had a chance to do so. ” Ya, they rea…

• Not 100% certain why, probably a mix of the game not being in a very good state, feeling unfinished and of course, missing the key feature I'd invite friends for in the first place: co-op. (hah) ...and it goes without saying that the buy in to have a decent deck to play the constructed PvP side of the game was so much I'd never ask them to pay it, not that I was even interested in that side of the game anyway, just sayin'. Do I think hex was bad? Not really, I liked it but I also like grand stra…

• Quote from Stonehammer: “I backed for PVE. I bought a bunch of decks for PVE. I have not touched the game because I am just not good as a PVP player and trying to get into a "fair" game feels like hitting myself with a brick. PVE coop was why i jumped in as OP said; a card game with RPG elements yes please. ” I've seen this comment a lot and I get to thinking that maybe they never really intended hex to be as PvE focused as people wanted it to be but just failed to communicate that to people bac…

• How far is AZ3 coming?

tophat - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Goliathus: “They can't even release Set 10 on time and you ask this. ” Technically we've been waiting for AZ3 a lot longer than set 10...

• Dino Watch

Quote from Airtron: “Dino appears to be reading this thread atm! POGGERS ” Going out on a limb here, having not read past this point and assume there is no response yet, as it has to be run past the bosses and legal team first, to be sanitized and cleansed of any actual commitments or spoilers, to the point of not having any meaningful content. "hey guys really excited about the future and I'm glad there is so much interest in hex! ... ... That's it -dinobot"

• Quote from RoyG: “I'll try to reply Hex Ent style: Start Hex ent reply: New merry melee Clash and bash this week End Hex ent replay Seems fine.I should get a job as a community manager ” You nailed it.

• Quote from NicoSharp: “When your only hope quickly becomes I hope the lights stay on for a few more months, all those castles in the sky promised 5 years ago start to matter a lot less than having clean drinking water. ” At this point the only hope I am holding out is that slim chance I'll be able to raid at least once before the servers shut down for good.

• I have given the idea of keeps a considerable amount of thought myself and one area I have always gotten stuck on is how to incentivize attacking them. It's actually fairly tricky without the ante system. You want a couple things from keeps. One, you want people to want to attack them, thus there must be a reward for them to earn for attacking. Two, you have to reward people for defending them, so everyone does not simply make easy sieges to attack and get the rewards. The ante system does this …

• Cory Watch

I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, if he says he has the flu, that is fine, the flu is temporary so we should hear something sooner or later. It doesn't matter if it is true or not, the implication is we will hear his response when it's time. That aside, any statement would have to be run by a lawyer first, so there is always that to consider.

• Whoa, that's a hell of a title, hope this doesn't turn in to one of those long winded deals where I lose interest in typing it and stop halfway through... Anyway, where to begin? Ah, right, the beginning. Siege. What can I say about i that hasn't been said? It can safely be said that my opinion mirrors that of much of the hex community, that is to say it falls somewhere between "thumbs down emoji" and "question marks over the head emoji". I won't get in to specifics because I don't want this thr…

• Siege Currency Update

tophat - - HEX News and Announcements

SkLlZoC.png