Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Quote from Portensio: “Quote from Ossuary: “I've experienced that behavior personally. I'm very much NOT a competitive person. Both of my children, for no apparent reason, are. They hate losing, even in friendly family games. My wife and I both actively encouraged playing fair, playing nice, having fun being more important than winning, etc. It didn't make a difference. In most other areas, we've had good success shaping them into little versions of people you can actually stand to be around, bu…

• A Look Back (I'm Bummed)

Dethington - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Icefire: “Quote from Eraia: “Quote from theOvermind: “guys you talk like the servers closing anytime soon. is it really that far, or just rumors? ” Technically it's just rumours... but Hex has been essentially stripped of all people it ever had working on it... we get 1-2 bug fixes every 2-3 weeks at best... we haven't received any real word from them since 'things are bad and the set is being delayed'... the last news before that was them being forced to make a statement by artists c…

• I'm not spreading incorrect information, if you're referring to me. You have absolutely nothing to refute my sources which are a mere Google search away. I think Google and these websites are doing far more to spread "incorrect" information than I am, so you should probably contact them if you really feel that strongly about it.

• Quote from Morshadoom: “Quote from Dethington: “Quote from Frederik: “Quote from Ossuary: “Quote from Frederik: “Quote from Ossuary: “I think it's adorable that there's anyone left who believes the lie that the only thing stopping Set 10 from coming out is the lack of art. It hasn't been coded, either. And there's nobody left TO code it, so it's never going to GET coded. The lack of art was just a less harmful cover story than the truth. Don't be fooled by corporate speak and obvious hype / lies…

• Quote from Frederik: “Quote from Ossuary: “Quote from Frederik: “Quote from Ossuary: “I think it's adorable that there's anyone left who believes the lie that the only thing stopping Set 10 from coming out is the lack of art. It hasn't been coded, either. And there's nobody left TO code it, so it's never going to GET coded. The lack of art was just a less harmful cover story than the truth. Don't be fooled by corporate speak and obvious hype / lies. ” They said the set was delayed due to art, th…

• So, for the VIP tournaments I see six different times listed across three days. Is this just for all one tournament or six different opportunities to join a tournament? Because I can't be available for all of those times. Also, the rewards for for VIP are 1 booster a week, 1 VIP tournament entry ticket (doesn't include normal tournament entry fee), rewards for said tournament, and 1 fancy sleeve if you're subscribed for a year which changes in July so you basically get 2?