Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Working as intended.. It is sad though.

• Xmas exchange game.

Pandaemonium - - HEX Discussions

The Secret Santa thing had some controversy if I remember correctly causing the host to add additional gifts for people since some were giving very small amounts. At this point, I think it is fine to try to have community events etc., but hex has some very big baggage and trying to engage people who have been burned may not be successful.

• So...

Reynad is also looking to make his own card game so to say he his biased is an understatement. There are problems with artifact, but the amount of decision making required is much larger than hex. The rng is there but I think it becomes much less relevant on a higher skill level. I really think the rng cards for hex in draft were much more problematic than what artifact has. Artifact is missing a tournament scene or some type of incentive to keep playing. I have a feeling we will hear about that…

• The people who are leaving negative reviews would not touch hex at all. 30 dollars gives you 30 drafts with prizes. If you cant afford that then you are very much in the wrong game.

• That is the thing pve has nothing to do with artifact. Hex has that market pretty much by itself. Keeper draft in artifact has extremely high ev right now btw.

• Quote from Bizznach: “funny thing is artifact sucks donkey balls comparatively imo... same as arenaeternalgwentoftherings imo. all these games that were going to be wayyyyy better with all the things hex for me is worlds apart in the fun zone. and the cheap zone and the free zone. if i was hex i woulda waited till the next major competition played their hand. looked at their hand and just did the things to capitalize off it. without spending anything(assumption here) just open up ways to play wi…

• Alot of changes people have recommended are very simple and shoudnt take too much effort. The most complicated decision I like is having drafts fire hourly rather than on demand. Either the company doesnt like money or they are telling people to move on in a passive aggressive way.

• Revitalize PVP

Quote from Vroengard: “Eh, maybe. He said "here" and "here" are the forums. If it was in the ingame chat then sure. Plus, that's why I said that people here in the forums aren't exactly helping. Quote from Pandaemonium: “You could always take your own advise if you want. ” I don't. The guy I quoted said "I just want to see the game succeed and want to try and make it happen." (Bolded mine). As for myself, I stopped wanting to try and make Hex succeed a few months ago. I had been trying in the pa…

• Revitalize PVP

Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Illithid: “Yet every day I still see people here not letting the game die. ” That's not what it takes. HXE doesn't need "people here" talking in the forums. It needs money in the bank. ” He is probably talking about people playing the game. You could always take your own advise if you want. On a different note if hex wants to survive it needs fundamental changes. This wont be enough, but it is a suggestion, I watched the CCS on tribunal's channel and it pretty m…

• Dont want to quote cause it will make it too long. I think you need like a 60 to 64 percent win rate to break even. So the 50 percent win rate guys may not have the best of times. In terms of gameplay, there really is nothing like it except chess or maybe go. It really punishes someone who is not looking a few turns ahead. The hex people shoudnt have too much of a problem. However, I think artifact is more complicated then hex and it could be by a wide margin.

• If the monetization is exactly what we think it is then I am not sure if artifact is going to be a hit. Obviously the game can go on for years given who is running it. What surprises me is that there has been no mention of cosmetics. Cosmetics you are rewarded as you play would be something that lower skilled players could sell on the marketplace. Right now the average person is not going to go all in on artifact. Yes people from hex can understand the game, but we are definitely not the average…

• People coming in to complain should not be a worry for them. If it is then they really should not be running an online game.

• Quote from AceBladewing: “To be fair, there was much of the player base plugging their ears and calling the people warning of this future nasty names in the past. That makes it hard to not focus on them as part of the problem that got us here too. ” True, I was called a bunch of stuff over the years but really alot of it was pretty benign. The fact remains that hex had the true numbers and should have known post 100k tournament that they needed to do drastically different things.

• More reason for me to get hyped on Torchlight Frontiers, if the monetization isnt crap then it might be my go to game for awhile.

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from JazzfanTwentySev: “I have recommended it and STILL would. But, I only recommend PVE. It's free, it's fun, and there isn't a lot like it out there. I still enjoy playing the campaign long after I probably shouldn't. I also think they missed the boat with Siege. Siege is such a great idea. The concept being unlimited PVE where users create the content for you. Sadly, the implementation was bad. Took me about 3 runs to realize that if you didn't have a Tier 1 PVP d…

• Quote from Cernz: “Only 42 ppl cosmic in limited, even with the recent changes (starting at a higher rank)... im in and i know how much I played... just lol. Well... overall it's just sad tbh. Cu at the finals... not! ” I am actually surprised it was 42 people, thought it would be less.

• Overdue Tournament Prizes

Quote from GobBluth: “Losing your collection/what you expected out of the game is way different than losing out on actual money that was promised. At least in my opinion it is. ” Completely agree and that is why the people behind the game will probably have to sell it off if the game has any chance.

• Quote from Treasure: “I was at the Spiel 2018 in Essen and tried to find someone from the hex "team" or Cory there none of the 4 days was anyone of them there and the personal there was incompetent and couldn't answer questions about it. So the whole company does not look to be in a good shape. The most important board game event in the world and the Crypto guys can't even send their president there. ” Maybe that is a sign of bigger problems than just hex. I find it hard to believe that this yea…

• There is a joke somewhere that the title should be completely opposite of "fired up" because even I am getting complacent about the whole thing.

• That friday feeling!!!

The witcher card games just dont hold my interest. Artifact may scratch some people's itch. There are no counters per se, but after you play one card, the opponent can play one card (passing initiative or going first is a big deal late game).