Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 87.

• must have been lots of constructed going on. created a raid ready character in destiny 2 and no hex in last month. i'm 2 on constructed ladder

• although I like sealed, at this point in time its not worth playing. set 9 has been around so long that collections are complete. if set 10 ever comes limited will pick up. currently the fact tht only 30 or so players are cosmic limited should give us the answer

• there is just about no activity at all on the servers currently. it would take a miracle to revive anything now

• I've already picked another game as my main game destiny 2. I just log into hex and play a bit when in the mood. worrying about these updates is a waste of time. If something useful or significant is done I'll reassess then.

• Is eternal like hex/mtg or closer to hearthstone?

• I'm looking to buy the following: 4 forgotten triolith 1500 each 4 optimatron 950 each 4 slithering marauder 800 each 4 angel of foresight 750 each just cod me

• I've always liked the sealed format but definitely think best of 3 doesn't work. switching back to best of 1 would work better. Immortal isn't really impacting anyone since not enough players go there anyway. Longer term with enough sets it will get more popular. just not sure the prize structure is right. evo obviously gets the numbers but it is a new player format. when I go into evo the pairings of experienced players versus new players just does not feel right and leads to frustration.

• Hi For those who want some platinum, I'm looking for the following alternate art cards: 2 aa hieros at 1100 each 4 aa massacres at 800 each 4 aa cult of the nameless city at 550 plat each 4 aa light em up at 1000 plat each 4 aa light the votives 750 each 3 Cassandra 500 each 4 aa cyclone shaper 700 plat each I also want the following pve cards 2 glimmerfly dance at 300 plat each and 2 brewed ambrosia at 300 each. Please cod in-game if anyone is interested. thanks

• it hasn't felt like the forge has been dead. between artefacts and dwarves I think I've got 10. the only things I can think of to drop to increase count is the yazukan and 1 change course. Maybe the dragon Syyn can be used and some other random artefact or dwarf. So can improve to 12 targets.

• Been bored with the ladder in the last 2 weeks so i’ve been doing a lot of arena. Here is a really effective deck i’ve been using which others can optimize if they wish. 4 forge of cadoc 4 howling brave (use the equip) 4 hiero (speed and resource generator gems) 4 underworld reinforcements 4 cottontail explorer 4 mistress of bones 4 rotten rancor 4 replipopper 2 mad robomancer 1 yazukan 3 change course Use replipopper and mistress equipments and for underworld reinforcements. I can’t remember my…

• Tournament suggestions

sindharin - - HEX Discussions

I also like the idea. Immortal if done right has the potential to be the best and most interesting format.

• The prize for winning is 10k plat. From experience u just wait about a day or so

• A Look Back (I'm Bummed)

Quote from icecon: “Hex is the best game I ever played and ever will play. I've already told my guild, once done with Hex, I'm done with gaming. Nothing in gaming will come close to the intellectual challenge and amazing company that was enjoying peak Hex. If you have rich friends, please convince one of them to buy this thing and fix it up. ” I have to say that even though I acknowledge what others say are faults, I tend to agree with the above, although i’d say best tech. Best rpg eg would be …

• Tournament suggestions

I have been playing 5 shards, clash and bash recently and these are some observations and simple things that can be done. Firstly the shorter format for clash and bash to 4 round Swiss is nice. It is a decent time commitment. However get the times right. The last bash had 2 players. Honestly getting more players for it is not that difficult, I can’t enter if it starts 1 am Monday morning and I have to start work at 8am. If u look at the 2 five shards and clashes over the weekend u will see that …

• A Look Back (I'm Bummed)

Some interesting facts. Hasbro revenue = 5bn dollars. Earnings after interest and taxation is over a billion dollars. Wizards of the coast MTG profit about 350 million per annum. Hearthstone is at over 400 million per annum. The thing is successful gaming companies have good ways to monetize their games. Its not all about features and vision and concept. Its the same with movies like star wars. The key revenue didn't come from ticket sales but merchandising. I find it odd that one can't pay for …

• Neither the gold or platinum system works very well. Those trying to grind gold to buy cards face a very long arduous journey to complete their collections. Experienced players don't even need to buy platinum. I spent altogether just about 200 dollars in the game and that was when it first started. My collection though has more than 4 of everything including ultra rare AA's. This comes from doing well in limited. To me that is how tcg collections are built. Right now there are many players that …

• Play if you have the time. Only reason I play ladder over long tournaments is because of family commitments. I play ladder at night when my wife and daughter are asleep. Saying I'm gonna spend hours playing a card game on a weekend when they're awake doesn't go down too well.

• Really been googling to find a really good tcg to play. Honestly finding it really hard to find one. I played MTG from 93 and it does still seem better than anything else. Heartstone just doesn't work for me I have played it seriously.

• Nothing really exciting in the announcement. If hex doesn't survive I suppose I'm going back to Warcraft raids.