Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Pofflord: “200 platin packs are down to $0.15, I guess you could call that inflated ” Hex is truly a F2P game.

• Fight of the Week

Goliathus - - Entertainment and Tech

I don't expect fancy fights in medieval movies, it can be basic but good. I do appreciate basic fight scenes especially if they involve good, logical usage of the weapons in hand. Like I sometime went into replays to watch the units' duel in Total Wars(People saying 1v1 only is illogical doesn't understand how much work it is to do these animation. TW is still the only RTS game that has choreographed battles) and still sad that the Warhammer series cut off the battle animation. I understand you …

• Fight of the Week

Goliathus - - Entertainment and Tech

I think I enjoyed The Bride vs Crazy 88 more than the other fights personally. I also appreciate the casting of Gordon Liu as the "boss minion" in the fight. Dude is underrated and underappreciated in the HK action industry IMO. I would have liked the Gogo fight more if it was longer and has a more fluid first half rather than just the static second half. Like I want to see more sword vs the mace-and-chain exchange. The O-ren Ishii fight is a tribute to old-school bushido duel, definitely the mo…

• So, we discussed Artifact in the last thread. What should we discuss here?

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “Dont want to quote cause it will make it too long. I think you need like a 60 to 64 percent win rate to break even. So the 50 percent win rate guys may not have the best of times. In terms of gameplay, there really is nothing like it except chess or maybe go. It really punishes someone who is not looking a few turns ahead. The hex people shoudnt have too much of a problem. However, I think artifact is more complicated then hex and it could be by a wide margin. ” Theorti…

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “If the monetization is exactly what we think it is then I am not sure if artifact is going to be a hit. Obviously the game can go on for years given who is running it. What surprises me is that there has been no mention of cosmetics. Cosmetics you are rewarded as you play would be something that lower skilled players could sell on the marketplace. Right now the average person is not going to go all in on artifact. Yes people from hex can understand the game, but we are …

• Quote from Bootlace: “I really don't understand what Artifact were thinking: 1) It's got an initial paid cost (huge initial barrier). 2) It's the most complicated recent TCG I've seen 3) It doesn't seem very streamer friendly 4) The TCG business model is out of fashion and they don't even seem to allow direct P2P trading Sot it's definitely not doing a good job targeting the HS crowd, and not sure why anyone into MTG would prefer artifact over either paper/MTGO/MTGA. I also don't think DOTA fans…

• I am not a fan of the current prize structure of Artifact's gauntlet and their MMR matchmaking in paid events. Aside from that, I really like what I see so far.

• Are we pulling a Skylords Reborn?

• Quote from JazzfanTwentySev: “#2: I've never been an aggro player. I don't enjoy aggro. I don't enjoy playing against aggro. I think folks that do are probably just a little sadistic at heart. But, I do understand why a card game needs aggro. To help keep combo in check. But, there is NO keeping in check in campaign mode. So, why anyone would want to play aggro in campaign unless they are just grinding for gold is beyond me. And I've never been one to enjoy grinding either. So, maybe from where …

• Quote from Verdant: “Yeah, about that... I don't really care about Diablo Immortal. It's not a bad thing by itself. It most likely will be a hit in China, and accrue modest popularity in other parts of the world. But presenting it at the Blizzcon of all places, and making it the sole focus of the panel - that was a giant misstep from Blizzard. They could've gotten away with it by announcing - or even hinting at - D4, but they couldn't be bothered. Hell, even a sole stylized logo with number "4" …

• That friday feeling!!!

Goliathus - - HEX Discussions

Quote from AnomalyCobra: “Quote from Goliathus: “Quote from Vroengard: “Cons: It's Gwent and not MTG-like. ” That depends how much one gives a F about likeness to MTG. ” i would bet 80% of hex players give a F about that ” That's a little bit shallow IMO. There is a chance one might come up with a better idea than MTG that is not MTG-like one day. Sticking with just MTG-like is self-limiting, at least to me it is.

• That friday feeling!!!

Quote from Vroengard: “Cons: It's Gwent and not MTG-like. ” That depends how much one gives a F about likeness to MTG.

• Cory can't sell the idea so he goes to crowdfunding. Who in the industry gives a crap about the half-finished product of said idea that can't make a profit?

• I have a feeling that you will hit a lottery before getting prizes from them.

• Quote from Bootlace: “Was reading the comments on the review on Gwent's single player game "Thronebreaker" (which scored a 9 somehow) and saw someone say: Quote from Gamespot: “Only CDPR can make a card game into a well made single player...RPG? Dayum ” Someone luckily corrected him just below, but not referencing the game I expected, instead talking about Slay the Spire. And then I've been playing MTGA recently after like a 10 year break from MTG and the only new interesting innovation they see…

• That friday feeling!!!

I come here expecting a post from Cernz and I am not disappointed. Thank you for making Friday Friday.

• That friday feeling!!!

Hey, don't insult my favorite little dinglers, they are very useful if compared to Hex Ent. They gives effort despite their...lack of innate talent and physical traits and more importantly, they listened and do stuffs.

• That friday feeling!!!

I still can't believe how naive I am on the release. I read some people said that the combination system could be a predecessor for crafting and I was like "hell yeah, about time we have crafting". Well, I guess not.

• draft roatations

Quote from Angmar: “The skill level of people playing draft also seems staggeringly low so you don't have to worry about catching up. ” The overall skill level is much lower than MTGO, even the BO3. Still, the BO3 players are okay though, BO1.................