Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 427.

• So...

Cernz - - HEX Discussions

In theory there is lots of rng, but in practice I lost way more games to screw/flood in hex/mtga than due to rng in artifact. But yes, this game isn't for everyone, at least there are active queues, and that's was matters

• So...

i guess it would have been too easy without rng creeps / arrows

• So...

Quote from HAVOC: “Yea I'm already over Artifact... it is heavily hero dependant and also lots of RNG... ” meh arent all card games full of rng. i still think that player made choices matter more in artifact than in hex or mtga for example. in hex / mtga it all comes down to the starting hand and the draws, if you draw good the plays are often premade before thinking, in artifact you have to consider all your decisions a bit more, and yes heroes are important, but you can outplay a poor player e…

• Revitalize PVP

Quote from Illithid: “Set 10 art is going to be easily more costly than some quality of life changes that may actually revitalize the game enough to actually earn enough to pay for other features like set 10 eventually. I have even offered my services free of charge to implement some of these changes and got zero feedback from the Devs. ” why should you? There are no devs anymore...

• Quote from Obsidian: “Man, everyone's so angry they have to pay for their games. Almost everyone leaving a negative review just wants to grind gameplay for cards at whatever crawl Valve sets. Valve respected their customer's time by making a no-grind, no BS game and they're getting slammed for it in reviews. "Artifact just wants all the money!" while a playset of every card in the game's like, $200. And that's on release. As more packs get opened, cost of cards is going to plummet. It's ridiculo…

• Lets try to play some custom artifact Friday update swiss drafts next week after release... to praise the good old hex days.

• Quote from Ertzi: “I just watched Frank Lepore play Artifact for a while. The game seems terrible. Hard pass. ” for me its the ULTIMATE CARD GAME OF ALL TIMES - Hype Overload!!! Cant wait to get my hands on it.

• ups missed it , damn what did i miss?

• Quote from Goliathus: “So, we discussed Artifact in the last thread. What should we discuss here? ” lets discuss that there is nothing to discuss.

• Quote from Bootlace: “I really don't understand what Artifact were thinking: 1) It's got an initial paid cost (huge initial barrier). 2) It's the most complicated recent TCG I've seen 3) It doesn't seem very streamer friendly 4) The TCG business model is out of fashion and they don't even seem to allow direct P2P trading Sot it's definitely not doing a good job targeting the HS crowd, and not sure why anyone into MTG would prefer artifact over either paper/MTGO/MTGA. I also don't think DOTA fans…

• Quote from Obsidian: “Quote from Cernz: “Tbh i did enjoy the artifact gameplay, and i prefer tcg € model over ccg pseudo f2p too. Artifact will be fine, esp. since valve will host lots of huge cash tournaments, at least thats what i think. ” Well, their $1,000,000 just sounds like a bigger version of hex's $100,000, which was ultimately pointless. If you don't have the product, throwing money at players doesn't do anything. I did notice that they're trying to court the Hex players by specificall…

• Tbh i did enjoy the artifact gameplay, and i prefer tcg € model over ccg pseudo f2p too. Artifact will be fine, esp. since valve will host lots of huge cash tournaments, at least thats what i think.

• Quote from AxelDWater: “All that discussion brought to my mind, how awesome a custom mode would be, so you can have fun with your friends... For example.... 1. Choose Immortal or Standard 2. Choose Limited or Constructed 3. Choose open thresholds and starting resources. 4. Choose restrictions. 5. Have fun! But nooo.... ” the funny thing is, the artifact FAQ about the game features at launch covers most of the stuff we wanted from Hex.. its an unfair comparison tho ... since valve is one of the b…

• That friday feeling!!!

Friday update: Saturday - 10.11. will be an Artifact feature tournament - starting at 9am PST - live broadcast at steam.tv

• Only 42 ppl cosmic in limited, even with the recent changes (starting at a higher rank)... im in and i know how much I played... just lol. Well... overall it's just sad tbh. Cu at the finals... not!

• Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from Cernz: “Quote from Dinotropia: “Quote from Wolzarg: “@Dinotropia Is it intended that the gold tier reward is still AA sir pies because currently only the platinum reward is jouncing carnage. ” Hmmm... that's sirpiezing. Let me talk to the team. Is this just a visual error or did you get Sir Pies as a reward for that rank as well? ” The "team" ” Focus your energy into creativity and positivity and you will feel so much better my dude. ” thx dude, im feeling great, …

• Quote from Dinotropia: “Quote from Wolzarg: “@Dinotropia Is it intended that the gold tier reward is still AA sir pies because currently only the platinum reward is jouncing carnage. ” Hmmm... that's sirpiezing. Let me talk to the team. Is this just a visual error or did you get Sir Pies as a reward for that rank as well? ” The "team"

• Patch Notes 1.1.0.082

Cernz - - Maintenance and Updates

Man... I cant understand how Dino, formerly known as one of the most sympathic Hex players became even less popular as the POTUS in that short time. RIP

• That friday feeling!!!

I can hear it! Its the sound of silence