Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

• forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…9b98003ab7dac06081e5b4d8b

• It seems like the web application is down

• Quote from Ertzi: “PvE though? In this update: Gauntlet for 500 platinum - competitive. Gauntlet for 100 platinum - competitive. VIP Weekend - competitive. Bash for 700 platinum - competitive. Clash for 1500 platinum - competitive. In other news, absolutely nothing for me. ” You weren’t actually expecting any PvE news were you, lol. Look at where Hex wants you to spend your time. I learned to maintain low expectation a while ago regarding PvE.

• Quote from Utremeld: “Paragon 2.0, god I already went through this once... ” Tell me about it. I’ve played this game off an on since August and the progress that needs to be made is ignored, instead, the devs focus on fucking up shit no one asked for in the first place.cant bring in new players, can’t satisfy the old ones. Recipe for disaster. This game is going nowhere fast. I’ve already moved on to Eternal and will be playing MTG Arena when it launches wide.

• forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…9b98003ab7dac06081e5b4d8b I’m not sure what to do with this card. I don’t want to make it too fast because then it would be busted. It might be too slow as is though. Ideally you’d be busting seed pods for health and mana each time this card untaps, but I still want the exhaust power to keep the card active and not entirely brain dead.

• Will edit later

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from NaanVilence: “Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from NaanVilence: “its quick ” Literally 0 impact, it can't be played as a trick because the way it is worded means that it cannot affect already-attacking troops. The last chance you get to play it is MP1 if you want it to affect the combat phase and in these shards, you don't even want to keep 3 resources up for any tricks on the opponents' turn. ” Yikes, dude. You're a living "ACCTUALLLYYY" meme. ” I don't know what …

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from NaanVilence: “its quick ” Literally 0 impact, it can't be played as a trick because the way it is worded means that it cannot affect already-attacking troops. The last chance you get to play it is MP1 if you want it to affect the combat phase and in these shards, you don't even want to keep 3 resources up for any tricks on the opponents' turn. ” Yikes, dude. You're a living "ACCTUALLLYYY" meme.

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from NaanVilence: “Back with more meme cards, don't quote me h8rs. /s forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…9b98003ab7dac06081e5b4d8b THIS SHOULD PROBABLY COST 5 BUT WHO CARES ” Even with 5, it shouldn't have 2 sockets. I'd go with either 4 resource, 1 minor socket OR 5 resources, 1 major socket. ” 3 resource, 2 sockets and its quick, gotcha!

• Back with more meme cards, don't quote me h8rs. /s forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…9b98003ab7dac06081e5b4d8b THIS SHOULD PROBABLY COST 5 BUT WHO CARES

• Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from NaanVilence: “Quote from cainhu: “Quote from NaanVilence: “Are people really that hung up on “collection value”? ” Some people make actual money selling cards on the aftermarket.Also, trading valuable cards for cards you don't have is how TCG works, so losing value an issue there too. These two things makes people a bit salty on "collection value". ” I’m not unfamiliar with the concept of trading, but thanks for the condescension.Sounds to me like people shouldn’t…

• Quote from cainhu: “Quote from NaanVilence: “Are people really that hung up on “collection value”? ” Some people make actual money selling cards on the aftermarket. Also, trading valuable cards for cards you don't have is how TCG works, so losing value an issue there too. These two things makes people a bit salty on "collection value". ” I’m not unfamiliar with the concept of trading, but thanks for the condescension. Sounds to me like people shouldn’t get mad about the nature of a TCG, then. If…

• Are people really that hung up on “collection value”? I collect cards because I like to play with them. Isn’t this a game? The idea that people are so invested on what their cards are worth baffles me. Who cares if listing the items in a prebuilt pack makes the card cheaper? You already own the card! Apparently this game is just a currency simulator to some people. Yikes.

• Quote from Thrawn: “Quote from Ossuary: “We have enough god damn RNG already. Please stop adding more sets of RNG bullshit for us to grind through if we want something. For the love of god, just let us grind coins and buy EXACTLY what we want instead of having to play a 26th and 27th roulette machine. It's not fun. It's not engaging. It just makes most of us not want to collect most of this stuff anymore, because it's actually physically impossible to get it all on your own without dumping hundr…

• This update is good for grindy PvP players, so good for them. Would have liked actual substantive changes to how siege operates before a reward system was implemented. Feels like a shit way to get people to play your shit game mode. siege still sucks after these changes. It’s not a fun mode to play to begin with. Honestly, it seems that HEX wants to focus on PvP rewards and get their money from there so that’s fine. It just sucks that we can’t trade so I have a chance to get some of those items …

• Quote from Transience: “It should also be mentioned that in HEX you get that stuff by actually playing a fun and great game. ” >Siege > fun and great game Pick one. This game left PvE behind and is only really fun if you enjoy PvP. The rewards are cool but not being able to trade defeats the entire purpose of a tcg.

• Most of This sounded great until ‘non-tradeable’. Otherwise seems ok. Honestly, what’s the point of a tcg if you can’t trade what you have? Siege isn’t fun and the mode needs work, especially on the defending side. Sometimes you never get challenged and you don’t get rewards unless you lose.

• This is 5000% balanced. forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…9b98003ab7dac06081e5b4d8b This card is also perfectly balanced. Search your heart, you know it to be true. forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…9b98003ab7dac06081e5b4d8b this last card is quite literally the most healthy fair play card in the history of honesty. forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…9b98003ab7dac06081e5b4d8b

• Quote from Infestation: “My quest to brew up insect related cards continues... forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…9b98003ab7dac06081e5b4d8b and for reference: Giant Cocoon Giant Butterfly ” Look at you and your well-balanced, thought out card. Cheers.

• I went full try-hard on this one. It's like Blinding Ire except more useful. Might be a bit strong even if it is situational. forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…9b98003ab7dac06081e5b4d8b