Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Overdue Tournament Prizes

Wolzarg - - HEX Discussions

Firstly lets stop attacking dino every time he posts something in a thread its neither nice or productive. Secondly for anyone still owed prizes if you are in most states in the US and any country in the EU you can if you wish take legal action but would be recommended to find someone doing it pro bono as the cost far outweighs the gain otherwise. A ruling in your favor would mean that they would have assets seized or liquidated should they not pay up. I don't personally think it is worth the ef…

• Honestly I'm amazed that they didn't do more with siege the potential was endless. The monetization of it was also terrible and could have been implemented with buyable features to make attacking more fun and designing a defence more complex. Sell pve champions with their own decks that people can use in siege. This way ps players could join in on defending as well. Charge a small fee in a mix of gold and plat to aquire these champions and decks and make the siege about the experience instead. M…

• Ruby basically does two things well, agression and big absurd effects at a premium cost. As far as ruby being bad i have to disagree ruby is almost certainly the strongest color in pve in the entire game.

• Revitalize PVP

While your idea is good on paper it doesn't really change much and it takes work. Assuming hex has a chance to recover something I'm not going to debate with anyone. Putting in a semi decent chunk of work to make the game slightly more playable for the current playerbase is not worth the effort in the slightest. If they have the money to pay for that feature implementation they should putt it towards getting set 10 out which would generate them money regardless of if the game is doomed or not. B…

• Quote from Cernz: “Quote from Dinotropia: “Quote from Wolzarg: “@Dinotropia Is it intended that the gold tier reward is still AA sir pies because currently only the platinum reward is jouncing carnage. ” Hmmm... that's sirpiezing. Let me talk to the team. Is this just a visual error or did you get Sir Pies as a reward for that rank as well? ” The "team" ” Focus your energy into creativity and positivity and you will feel so much better my dude.

• Quote from CoSVII: “I just wish sir pies was a better card ... so many pies no one is buying what he smells like ... spell shield quick and steadfast skyguard? One more boon would have made him berry much more playable. ” You are probably right one more keyword would have pushed him over the bump. That said he will always be my special pun bun. love you piey Quote from Dinotropia: “Quote from Wolzarg: “@Dinotropia Is it intended that the gold tier reward is still AA sir pies because currently on…

• @Dinotropia Is it intended that the gold tier reward is still AA sir pies because currently only the platinum reward is jouncing carnage.

• There absolutely is lots of players filled the spots i wouldn't be so fast to try and be snarky it will generally bite you in the behind.

• All this anger is a waste of your energy and well being guys. Why don't we try to send them a stronger message. Next two weeklys none posts anything unless something changes drastically just leave the most active thread on the forums barren for two weeks.

• I'm in no mood to expand further on it but lets just say im dissapointed.

• Lets not get into pvp vs pve we both wanted different things and lets be honest neither really got what they wanted so far. Pve might have made more promises that werent implemented than pvp but its not like pvpers were living the dream for long after the beta.

• HexPvPTools not working

Indeed i was specifically saying hosting fees be high enough to bankrupt not wishing him to go bankrupt. I see how it might be a little bit unclear but as Vroengard said you wouldn't just randomly be charged for it and it would mean intense activity at which point i would assume people would help fund hexpvptools as it is one of our prime resources for the game.

• All bots supported WW2 its a known fact!

• Went in and played over the weekend my keep was down and i got insta qued in constructed. I'm not saying the game is fine or healthy but all the cries of its already dead are not true. If they release set 10 some people will come back for that and activity will rise to healthyish levels again. Is that enough? I have no idea but again saying its already dead is simply not true. Deader games than this have clunked along for years some to find their feet others to slowly bleed out. But make no mist…

• HexPvPTools not working

Quote from Fred: “Quote from Goliathus: “I actually thought Fred pulls the plug on the site because there is not much need to keep it up for a dead game, but I am wrong at the moment. I wouldn't blame Fred one bit though if he decided to pull the server at any time now. ” I haven't yet, but I'm evaluating the situation each month, when I pay the hosting bill. Contributions from players have (understandably) declined recently, and I'm covering the difference for now, but I can only afford so much…

• Quote from Vroengard: “@HEXCoryJones and @Dinotropia I feel the need to remind you that the next Friday updated, which will be on 07/09 (7th of September) will be 2 months and 1 day after the Friday Update - A Few Words. Be very careful drafting and publishing that update, please. "Failure" (however one perceives it) to properly address it will result in severe consequences. ” I'm in no mood to join the badger hex about how terrible they are squad. But these are words that should very much be he…

• Its quite sad that the format I love that was my brain baby and was even improved by hex is not enough to get me to play any more. To beat that dead horse one last time. I would have spent hours playing this and would even be willing to pay for it if I could challenge people to it.

• Quote from Mokog: “That is over reach. Their financials are out of scope for customer knowledge. If they were a publically traded corporation then we could research their financials. Hex players have an interest because a healthy game requires a healthy company and a healthy company stays that way in part due to a healthy game. There is influence and partial dependance but that Grant's us the customer no claim. Clamoring for financial details is only seeking kindling for the pyre. Hex has issues…

• Quote from TheMainEvent: “Quote from Hidden: “I get that his last post may not have been great, but it's inaccurate to say he was openly hostile to the players. He felt it was improper to discuss Hex's inner workings - a fair opinion to have - and was making it known. It also would be unfair to chide him for the opening volley in that post; for all the posts I've seen tearing him apart, it's hardly out of bounds for him to throw a very mild retort. The whole thing really feels like everyone is f…

• I think i dislike the format as it is a paid format for some reason i won't find out as i will just go with my initial impression instead of putting in both effort and money. Would i have played this if it was free with no prizes? ABSOLUTELY!