Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 291.

• So...

Angmar - - HEX Discussions

So... You actually logged into hex to bother doing this? You know Artifact is released now right?

• You still get to play one card on your opponent's turn right? Even if Calamity was legal there are answers in standard; Gorge of the Gore God - make it a 1/1 Blaze of Glory Assimilate Deep Freeze Dingle Something Borrowed Plenty of sorcery speed void effects.

• Quote from Cernz: “Only 42 ppl cosmic in limited, even with the recent changes (starting at a higher rank)... im in and i know how much I played... just lol. Well... overall it's just sad tbh. Cu at the finals... not! ” I played 5 drafts in the last month and a couple EVOs..... sure slipped a long way down the list by being inactive. /endsarcasm

• Overdue Tournament Prizes

Back in July I got paid for a March 3rd Clash. From what others have posted it seems like the cutoff that HexEnt could afford was sometime in that month. I seriously doubt they will ever pay out again. They certainly have made it clear they aren't going to communicate on any topic ever again.

• Patch Notes 1.1.0.082

Angmar - - Maintenance and Updates

"check our upcoming Friday Update for more details!" *eye rolling intensifies*

• Hmm. I think last night was the first time since the start of closed Beta I've let my free draft ticket expire. Good work HexEnt. Positive EV for you when kickstarter players can't be bothered to log in.

• Quote from CoSVII: “I think we will have 6 players on Sundayin the ICS event! Of those six I think most will have a surplus of tix from when Immortal was actually fun to play ... ” Looks like you won the prediction. Logging in to send the packs.

• Quote from Sethanon: “Thanks for everything Fred, you were the best! I hope this project brought you enough joy with data crunching that you do not to regret it... As a sidenote, anyone wants to bet how many players we will have in the Immortal tournament? I bet it will fire with 2 players that have historically saved enough tickets (I don't think there was 16 player limit, but they could have implemented it)! ” Hmm. I'm going to say 7 people who have enough tickets to even queue. 4 actually log…

• Quote from Arkansaw: “Bash is certified dead, but are people boycotting Clash on purpose? ” I'm assuming Hexpvptools is right and a single clash or bash hasn't started in 2 weeks. Looking at clashes from the previous 3 weeks there was 16, 20, 16, 12, 15, and 15 players. So half of those wouldn't have happened. If a single person in the other 3 got disillusioned that "it probably won't start, I shouldn't waste my time"... then you lose 2 more. After 5 out of 6 fails you probably lose more than ju…

• draft roatations

I recommend downloading Magic the Gathering Arena. Its weird giving WoTC praise but its actually a really solid client to play the game - versus the train wreck that will never be fixed MTGO. The skill level of people playing draft also seems staggeringly low so you don't have to worry about catching up.

• Quote from ReluxTheRelux: “love how you removed the "there was much clashing and bashing" part of the post. ” But never forget, "there’s so much more on the horizon!"

• Clash is also showing a 16 player minimum. So yeah, the last time of the week to reliably play some Hex is about to die.

• That friday feeling!!!

The set's name is clearly "Vaporware." Or maybe its Desolation. Or Cataclysm. Or... Apathy.

• Can't Connect

Angmar - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Clearly I was wrong. I assumed Hex would end with them turning the server off with no warning. Now I assume it will just be a connection bug that nobody bothers to fix.

• I'm glad I got paid out for my clash wins. Walking away with more than what I kickstarted for. Trying to make Hex an E-sport before it had a solid playerbase.... probably not their best idea.

• That's kinda hilarious. Easiest 5000 plat ever. Dropping after round 1 probably breaks the rules on collusion, but not like anyone at HexEnt cares anymore.

• prophesy?

Quote from Eraia: “Quote from cainhu: “Inspire was a tournament staple, so it's sounds strange to call it bad. Since that power creep happened. ” Inspire wasn't a tournament staple. One inspire card was a tournament staple. Inspire and Prophecy both suffer from kind of the same problem: they're slow and there's no real synergy in them. Prophecy ALSO suffered from being extremely weak to mill, which Hex kept designing more and more cards for. ” The Gorefeast/Jankbot decks ran a lot of inspire tro…

• That friday feeling!!!

Quote from Ossuary: “Did we even get a full top 64 this time? Last I heard, at least one of the lists hadn't even gotten up to 64 yet. Because, you know, almost nobody is left. I'm sure we'll just get the usual copy and paste bullshit, because the only people who care less than the players at this point are the developers, apparently. ” The limited ladder ended with something like 80 people at cosmic. Basically anyone willing to play out the required number of matches made it.

• That friday feeling!!!

I'm expecting this week's big surprise communication to be them bothering to copy and paste a list of the top 64 from last season's ladder. Maybe. Not like the CCS matters is any way so maybe they just won't send out invites and cancel it.

• Quote from Ossuary: “I think it's adorable that there's anyone left who believes the lie that the only thing stopping Set 10 from coming out is the lack of art. It hasn't been coded, either. And there's nobody left TO code it, so it's never going to GET coded. The lack of art was just a less harmful cover story than the truth. Don't be fooled by corporate speak and obvious hype / lies. ” There is no chance in hell set 10 will ever be released. The last update anyone should expect is a date for t…