Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• So...

Vroengard - - HEX Discussions

Just like the guy in the video said: Different types of RNG. The RNG of the top card being the one you want or not is different than the RNG of a coinflip to kill an opposing card. I don't personally enjoy Artifact but in the end it's just that: personal taste. You can't make anyone change his tastes ;D

• Quote from schild: “look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair also artifact is cheap as hell, anyone complaining about the price shouldn't be playing ccgs ” It's not the amount. It's the perception. Majority of people are dumb and don't deeply think about things.

• Quote from [PSN]Zimtstar1980: “these balance is not fair for ps4 player ” PS4 AND PC SIEGE ATTACKERS HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME CARDS TO PLAY. It's NOT a PS4 v PC thing. It's a ATK v DEFENCE thing. Siege defence has access to PvE cards and equipment, which are OVERPOWERED BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE USED AGAINST PLAYERS. Attackers don't get to use those cards. It's 100% the fault of the Siege mode in general. And if I had to go one step further, I'd say the REAL FAULT here is the existence o…

• Quote from Reisbaellchen: “Hey, so I wanted to try my first tournament and chose a sealed gauntlet, because I don't want to invest too much time at once. But the player searching is soooooooo long, yesterday evening I had to search like 30 mins till I found an enemy. And it isn't any better today. Is this normal? It kills all the fun for the game...:( I'm from germany, if this is relevant. ” You timezone isn;t relevant, the only relevant things are the first two pages in the Discussion section o…

• So...

Quote from Cernz: “meh arent all card games full of rng ” Yes but, there are huge differences from game to game from 0.01% (where to only RNG is the cards you draw) to 99.99% (where every card has the word random or you have to roll dice for everything, yes, such a game doesn't actually exist, I'm just giving an example).

• From what I understand, everyone's trying the new game but the target audience is very specific. Either the people didn't read the FAQ or the company was glossing over the cost of playing the game. Probably a combination of both. The people that are giving it a bad review are doing exactly what they should: They are not recommending the game to other like-minded people. That's what the review/rating system is for. Once the dust settles (couple months in the future) the reviews will be more corre…

• Quote from [PSN]angstinks81: “also it would be great if console could do the trading and mailbox like PC but also if you could match up against a buddy. Some match ups I get on a regular is stupid af too, like going up against a cosmic one match then the next a silver or bronze, which btw silver and bronze matches are more interesting than the cosmic tards playing the constant deck or premade momentum or like I said the cheese manti with illusionary form burying my deck while I pick my nose. We …

• Quote from [PSN]angstinks81: “how about getting rid of that illusionary form card? That is the most ridiculous card when used with the manti to sit and watch your deck get buried and not be able to make a move. That is a joke. I took a break from hex because of that kind of stupidness. Just returned to see that is still there. ” Sounds like your first contact with a "combo" deck. It's fine to have those, you know, and Hex had far far less than MTG. Your comment isn't any different than "remove a…

• @Ertzi since I was very little, I wanted a pet deer. What I'm trying to say is, some things are just unfeasible. I'd also play that which you describe, but I don't think it can happen.

• Revitalize PVP

Eh, maybe. He said "here" and "here" are the forums. If it was in the ingame chat then sure. Plus, that's why I said that people here in the forums aren't exactly helping. Quote from Pandaemonium: “You could always take your own advise if you want. ” I don't. The guy I quoted said "I just want to see the game succeed and want to try and make it happen." (Bolded mine). As for myself, I stopped wanting to try and make Hex succeed a few months ago. I had been trying in the past and I'm not ashamed …

• Revitalize PVP

Quote from Illithid: “Yet every day I still see people here not letting the game die. ” That's not what it takes. HXE doesn't need "people here" talking in the forums. It needs money in the bank.

• In my opinion, only having an one-off purchase IN A LIVING GAME (i.e. one that needs constant maintenance, full support, moderators and is constantly putting out new stuff multiple times per year) cannot cover the expenses. Imagine Hex being a 60$ game to purchase and 0$ for the next 4 months, until the next set. Then, unless the next set is MANDATORY to buy at, I dunno, 50$, how can they keep going? How can you fund the next set and people's wages? The upfront payment type games are those that …

• HXE doesn't want and wouldn't be able to accept any of these offers. They haven't accepted any offers of free help up to now and now the infrastructure can't accommodate much. They'd much rather take your 5$ and perhaps you'd be better off doing just that. How much would the minimum hourly wage be in your country? Just offer them that much (i.e. turn your hypothetical time that you'd be helping into $). They'll know where to spend that money on (paying debts).

• Quote from Ertzi: “Has no pvp Is not F2P Sells nothing for real money, but especially not random card packs Has no microtransactions at all, and is preferably built on expansions Give me this, and I will throw money at you for the rest of my life ” How would one spend money on that? In the form of donations to the company? You said that they're not selling cards or have microtransactions.

• Quote from Obsidian: “It's a card game, but you buy randomized decks as a whole and play with that, making it kind of like a sealed tournament game. ” What the f_? So changes to decks are illegal? And they have enough different decks, and I mean REALLY different, not "2 copies of X, 3 copies of Y on Deck1 but 3 copies of X, 2 copies of Y on Deck2" kind of different for everyone that will play this game? It sounds terrible. Is this model a thing?

• Quote from Metronomy: “Mythgard is a promising card game (sadly promising means nothing on its own). We could also discuss that Kurtis mentioned on discord that he wants to buy up hxe. And no...I do not know more about it really. And no...I dont think anything will come of it or at least I dont think there is much hope left (if any). ” Well, however much a fantasy, I wouldn't mind getting updated once a week or two weeks about that. If not in Friday updates, then in its own topic or on Reddit.

• Quote from Goliathus: “So, we discussed Artifact in the last thread. What should we discuss here? ” Anyone's got any info on Keyforge? I read some comments praising it. But I haven't had time to really look into it. I don't think it has a digital port, but I read that it will eventually will? And your paper collection will reflect your digital collection (or, rather, vice versa)?

• Coming up with clickbaity titles every Friday so that the few dozen people that check the forums generate traffic is a new low.

• Quote from JazzfanTwentySev: “speaking for browsing for elves. Is there any way to sort for elf in the tcg auctionhouse webpage thingie? When I put elf into the search function it gives me zero results. ” There are 104 Elf troop cards. Among those 0/104 have the word "elf" in their name. The AH function can only search for names or part of names.

• Quote from JazzfanTwentySev: “Xocoy is kinda useless without the right Mercs though, right? I've never tried the deck. ” The super-duper 2T kill monocoy deck needs very specific mercs, yes. Xocoy, in general, isn't useless, it can fit more than one "normal" decks.