Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

• Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Hibbernathy: “So I guess I don't get to see raids? ” In Hex? I won't say the chance is 0%... but... it's pretty close. ” Ha, at least I am not alone here. The forum has a huge echo to it, much like our guild forums. As in: You come into an empty cathedral-like room and only silence and cobwebs are there to greet you... Then, suddenly, out of a corner, a single ghastly figure shambles towards you: "Arrrgghhh, grrrrr, pppplayyyy?"

• So I guess I don't get to see raids?

• Kickstarted because of raids. Now it turned into a Magic clone that is nearly all-PvP. I can't even get rid of the free Draft tickets that I got (and never wanted, but are supposed to placate me for the missing Raid Leader content).

• Quote from Largashbur: “Check Cory's interview on HAVOC's birthday stream. They have a flexible development plan rather than a fixed one. For example if Siege is hugely popular, it gets more development. Also, Cory thinks it makes more sense to develop Raids/Co-op first rather than just adding "10 hours of content on top of the Campaign". ” I am with Wolzarg on this - Raids are one of the promises many players were keen on in the Kickstarter - because we have not seen much of that in card games.…

• With Siege around the corner, allegedly, we have started to roll the drums how many of our supposedly 300 members are still around (I don't expect the roll call to be pretty). It's good to hear from Cory that he's still the main cheerleader (now - if we could get some of those football cheerleaders I saw at Super Bowl in for a spell, that might... I am digressing). Thing is we lost so many players and friends in that time and we don't have a single argument to start another recruitment drive - b…

• Quote from Canter: “I don't know if discussed before, didn't readed the 13 pages of this thread yet, but this will be a lot of job to HXE, and concerns me about if this delay the mobile/tablets version. Who knows, we only can wait and see. Anyway, I think this could be a lot of fun. Now, wait to release, and people to complain about again ” Please consider that HXE has been holding back on PvE content development (or at least release) for quite a while. While the list of things we are waiting fo…

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

Hibbernathy - - Guides

Listing is missing equipment and the link says the deck is private! Assuming: Gardener's Hat Heathen's Idol Phantasmal Armor Kindling Gauntlets Nimble Boots Swashbuckler's Foils Edit: After a first run I have to say I like the deck, but it isn't stable yet. If you Pack Hunter'd your Reginald at least once, chances are in your favor. If you went for the early "small" solution, the deck might not have the resilience to hold out against troop-heavy decks. Sylvan Springs would be the first card I wo…

• Hammer, we should talk - there are still a few holes in my collection that I might want to fill...

• Anybody has a Thonia the Raving to trade, by any chance?

• Quote from HEXCoryJones: “ Siege is a small step toward larger things... we would like to iterate on this system until it feels amazing. You should expect changes and additions in the future (like using your mercenaries to defend). We realized that a big portion of "Keeps" was built around a game play system that was untested... so lets test it! I hope you have fun with this, it was a small part of the MANY ideas I feel in love with when creating HEX, and I am very excited to finally play around…

• First things first. I like that HXE is offering one of the modes I have been clamoring about for quite a while. So kudos for that. Ryan states it's experimental so I am very much willing to give the benefit of the doubt. I will go ahead and offer part of my hoard for people to challenge. I see a few problems, though. 1. For players there is no incentive to do this but bragging rights. Hex doesn't have Steam achievements, nor in-game achievements. Essentially you lose money. The house wins always…

• Cards are all sent and received, thank you! Now I am curious to see whether I can help you out with a few rares and legendaries. EDIT: Sent a small list: Rare Glimmerfly Slippers Fury Blade Vestments Legendary Wyrmskin Sandals Boots of the Waltz Macabre Technografters Boots

• That new list works better ;-). These are the ones you have incoming: Fury Blade Balaklava Well Shoed Army Warden's Ward Duskwing Shard Ring Vanguard's Gloves Spider Fang Guardian Greaves Call to the Air Scrounger Gauntlets Imperial Headpiece Shiny Cog Scrapyard Waders Spiderspawn Breastplate Thorntwist Thumb Blademaster's Gloves Frozen Buffalo Horn Bloodpit Axe Spiritbound Slippers Rootforged Tunic Flame Juggler Gloves Skydancer Shoes Sandals of the Martyr Mask of the Windbourne Starmend Moccas…

• Quote from Norwind: “Sent you the Commons, plus 10 of the uncommon. Here's a selection of C/U equipment I'm missing. I'd prefer equips from the first list which is from standard chests/wof. Second list is from FRA which is also fine ” Thank you very much! I sent you the three C items from the Standard/WoF list I have back, FRA I'll have to look through, but I haven't been playing it much recently. EDIT: As it turns out, I don't have a single of the C items myself. I do have six of the UC ones, b…

• Quote from Norwind: “I have all the equipment you have extras off, but I'll send you all the commons you need (except nameless mitts, which I don't have) if I get your IGN. ” Thank you! It's Hibbernathy (afaik all our forum names are our IGNs, except maybe for people with alternate main accounts). Is there anything from earlier sets that you need?

• The discussion of F2P PvE players (supposedly) vs. all those hard-paying PvP players is pretty boring. It's also wrong (as in over-generalized), because there is both on each side (some PvP players happily got their collections without paying much at all, some PvE players bought into their playsets). While HXE seems to have thought of PvE as an "entry drug" for players to get into PvP (and hence become "valuable" customers), I see a very similar mechanic for PvE players: Give those a suitable se…

• Hi guys! Let's try whether we can't get into trading here. Some of you should have some spare set 8 equipments, yes? Let's trade*! I HAVE (This is only Set 8, order to keep the post manageable - I have plenty of other equipment for trade, especially Set 1-5). C Ascus Axe Crafter's Cuffs Diseased Bone Displacement Collar Gallon of Chaos Milk Grimplekin Goggles Manic Robes Nebuloid Night Tearer Unhenged Haurberk UC Colossus Shadow Axe Disruptive Drivers Feralfuel Hyberborean Mocassin Guardians of …

• Collector AAs?

Hibbernathy - - HEX Discussions

Urrggs. I was hoping for Light the Votives (even though it's Set 7) for an AA. That card's missing in my collection dearly. As for the vote, Baroness Floriana is no-brainer for me: I don't have any, and to me it looks playable in PvE. Second up would be Brink of Madness... wait - it's banned for PvE. CRAP. Is it worth enough to PvP players to have that, so I can at least trade it away? Light 'Em Up maybe playable (hasn't come through in my FRA runs yet), but I got my playset. Demented Destiny re…

• Quote from Blackwood: “At the end of the day, HXE is in the unenviable position of having to keep the lights on and keep a development team employed; whatever the intentions folks may want to ascribe to the whole situation, they're the only ones with the actual hard numbers and complete data for both income--but also expense. It doesn't do anyone any good if Hex topples and goes dark inside of a year or two years or however long, if that's where things are at--and if we're being blunt, I persona…

• Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Coyote: “Ok, all that would take to calm us down would be a design article about PvE future, right? ” For me, it would take more than one article about PvE. It would take them showing a commitment to engage with the community in a meaningful way relating to PvE. ie. regular articles with differnet subjects about pve... but as I said above, it doesn't HAVE to be future stuff. I think it would be a good idea for them TO start with a 'pve vision' article, but I don't t…