Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Siege_Fallen Singualrity

Greymalkin - - HEX Discussions

Hey there, I'm hoping to make some mono-shard Siege Defensive decks around Fallen Singualrity. Will the AI pick the shard that appears the most in your deck or will it pick a shard type at random? If the latter, it will be a dead card if it only hits your shard 1/5th of the time and I request some modification to the AI to make this card playable. Thanx, Greymalkin

• *Happy Dance*

• Class: Ranger Talents: - Unlock: Great Spore Beast - Pet Training: Ferocity - Pet Treats - Lay of the Land - Ranged Expertise: Scattershot - Ranged Expertise: Leg Shot - Eye of a Sniper - Ranged Expertise Overwatch - Pet Training: Stalk - Survival Skills - Every Piece of the Animal - Affinity Plants - Barrier Vines Decklist: Resources: - Wild Shards x24 Troops (30): - Bramble Creeper x3 - Stampeding Wyldeboar x4 - Vine Trap x3 - Aryndell Warden x3 - Wrathwood Master Moss x4 - Juurdin x3 - Thornt…

• When Hope Is Lost

Greymalkin - - HEX Discussions

Im a kickstarter backer, PVE dreamer. I will buy new sets just for PVE and spend money in the auction house on PVE cards. I've tried evangelizing all my card game playing friends. I even started a facebook group to keep them updated on new updates (I was promoting the game to them while it was still in kickstarter). I was watching that new Leah Remini: Aftermath show and a phrase stood out to me and helped me understand how I relate to Hex. The ex-scientologist said, "We all stayed in because we…

• When Hope is Lost Im a kickstarter backer, PVE dreamer. I will buy new sets just for PVE and spend money in the auction house on PVE cards. I've tried evangelizing all my card game playing friends. I even started a facebook group to keep them updated on new updates (I was promoting the game to them while it was still in kickstarter). I was watching that new Leah Remini: Aftermath show and a phrase stood out to me and helped me understand how I relate to Hex. The ex-scientologist said, "We all st…

• - Your Favorite PvE Race/Class – Necrotic Cleric! Blood/Diamond, death to your opponent by a thousand paper cuts. Every blessing does damages your opponent. A very flavorful build with Neophyte Awakener, Blackheart Paladin, and Paladin of the Necropolis. When your divine altar copies your neophyte awakener and resurrects two troops from yours or your opponent’s crypt is the greatest feeling. Natural Armor and Blackheart paladin gives your character a flavorful fortitude. - Your Favorite PvE Card…