Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 207.

• Little thing I noticed: In the Article it says Markuls Charge cost went up, but the picture shows it at 2, so going down by 1

• Combining the traditions of me making Berry cards and Hex making Berry puns. I have decided to make a (suprise) Berry Card. The Berry Caravan 3 Troop - Berry 3 /3 Rowdy: This gets „This deals double Damage“ „Hey Balth, come join us and jam to this beat.“ Lore: With the Merry Caravan getting ever Rowdier, there are some parts of it that even joined into ruby revelry. These are some Berries from those.

• Powerstone Gain [1/1] Gain a Charge 2, Discard this: Gain [0/1] and a charge.

• So I found these Bugs: Count Dragomir triggers upon himself returning from the crypt, even though he states „another card“. Maw of the Hunt can be cast once for each elf that deals damage to your opponent, retutning from play to the chain if you already said yes to the trigger. This was different before, where the effect triggered but wouldnt resolve as the card wasnt in your hand anymore.

• Ok, thanks seemed I missed that then.

• Ive got a question, about wether she will discard ressources for X equal to 0, because that might explain the lack of keywords, when you can just shut your opponent on 4 Ressources untill they topdeck more if you play her on curve and she sticks.

• Quote from MtgCollector: “Quote from AxelDWater: “1 - Mr. Bubbles TROOP - Elemental - Legendary Flight When this is dealt damage summon 2 copies of this. Deckbuilding: You cannot include any troops with a different name in your deck. "Pop, pop, pop, pop..." - Mr. Bubbles The idea behind this card is that as long as it gets hit, he can make a huge army. You can even target him with your own spells to summon copies. The way to deal with him are either cards that void him or kill the troop instantl…

• Quote from Mystery: “Quote from nqumyf: “It kind of lost the „Finisher“ feeling now and therefore the 4 cost feels out of place. 4 Cost removal with upside is just not really a thing in constructed. If it cost 3 and dealt 4 damage I would like it a lot more. You can propably just throw it at your opponent for a 5 damage finisher, which isnt terrible, but if thats the best use of it, the effect feels a little out of place. ” Actually you can't. Notice that the final card only targets troops, whic…

• I honestly like the design idea of the enders because it is absolutely ridiculous. Normally everything looks very human and if we have an Alien it has tentacles. The Enders are a reasonable idea of what nonhuman Aliens, who adapt to the planet would look like. However I still think they look absolutely ridiculous and Ill be happy when they are gone again, mainly because I feel like the idea of the „evil from beyond“ is all used up by everyone already.

• It kind of lost the „Finisher“ feeling now and therefore the 4 cost feels out of place. 4 Cost removal with upside is just not really a thing in constructed. If it cost 3 and dealt 4 damage I would like it a lot more. You can propably just throw it at your opponent for a 5 damage finisher, which isnt terrible, but if thats the best use of it, the effect feels a little out of place.

• Its the same as why Silver Talon Adjudicarot wont count as another Ardent Race, even though it is an Ardent troop.

• Soldier of the Burning Cinder 1 Troop - Elemental Speed, Must attack This has +1 for each soldier of the Burning Cinder in your crypt. Deploy: Create 4 Soldiers of the Burning Cinder and put them into your deck. At the end of your turn sacrifice this and draw a card. Deckbuilding: You cannot include troops with a different name then this into your deck. 0 /1

• As the Set is also focused on Trishard Combinations I would guess we get some rare Trishards. Maybe like: For Ruby, Wild and Sapphire: [1/1] Gain a charge : Gain : Gain : Gain Yes, this would allow for multiple Threshold gain, but only if you already have all 3, but maybe it will also be choose one of the above.

• Here Comes the Doom

nqumyf - - HEX News and Announcements

Quote from Olfff: “I'm curious aobut what shard the cult will dip into. I'm guessing not Diamond as Blightbark is doing it. Please give me my "sultai" B/S/W cult of the city. ” I doubt Cult will be Diamond, as we already have 3 Factions in Diamond now, which (in a balanced distribution of shards on teams) is all there is. We got so far: Luminaries in D/ /R/ / Caravan in D/W/ / /S Pack in /W/R/ / Blightbark in D/W/ /B/ Cult in / / /B/S So my guess would be Ruby for Cult and Blood and Sapphire for…

• Here Comes the Doom

nqumyf - - HEX News and Announcements

So over 100 Fusable troops means about 11 or 12 Troops with Fusion ? Interesting concept. Would be terrible to collect but cool to theoriecraft, if we got rare Fusion cards with fancy effects. Rest of the set sounds very interesting too. Looking forward to more Spoilers. Please make Sapphire the final shard for the pack.

• Judgement: Note, that this is entirely subjective and based on my personal preferances, which means, that there were great designs but didnt really fit me and give me an excited feeling at being able to have these in the game. 1. Place: Zyblens Exemplars 2. Place: Eraias Skydancers 3. Place: One Antics Portal Madness Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all the participants. Prizes will be sent out SOONTM

• One Antics Blighted Bushfire: This was the first post and when I read it, I was like: „This is exactly what I wanted from this“. You made a really cool flavorfull 2 Shard Card, that perfectly fits its own shards effectwise, while also instantly screaming: „Hey, wanna try this with wild?“. You dont have to play this in a trishard deck, but you really want to. Also seems very nicely balanced, maybe a bit too weak, but the One-sided? board clear really does a lot for this. Eraias Skydancers: Someon…

• Sorry completely forgot about this, so judging will be a bit late. Ill do it tonight and send out prizes tomorrow.

• Quote from Sukebe: “I am happy to see my design made the top 20, even if it doesnt make the cut I am just glad it got noticed ” I want to join this statement wholeheartedly. (Can you say this like this ?)

• Quote from Lunavi: “Quote from nqumyf: “I just want to say, that Im really happy about all these changes (Well, most of then. The parrot one was unnessecary imo.). The Nerfs were mostly reasonable and small enough to keep the cards still playable. (Maybe too harsh on the lookout or some cards I havent pleyed myself) I also really like the fact, that you didnt just „fix“ problem cards by nerfing them into uselessness, but kept them reasonable, as well as buff some weaker cards. Please keep up the…