Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• So we've got ourselves a new, much less forgiving FRA to play in, and we've seen some cool and crazy new decks, and new developments in the field of mega-arachnomancy... Most of the new themes play on sapphire and blood. But fire can melt the frosty arena ice... Lots and lots of candles ought to do the trick! In short, I wanted to try brewing something different that didn't involve Sapphire/Blood or spiders... Turned out pretty well. Test FRA results: 2D0F4E866D569BECD4F41C53FA308FA37EC17938 On …

• [OLD] Frost Arena - Deck Tier List

Venris - - Guides

Just finished another run with the spiders, ran into another "fun" elite. Elite Hogarth the Area Master... Your cards have +2 cost. This makes this an absolute nightmare, definitely wondering what sort of build can beat this particular encounter (without some godly RNG like Hogarth getting shard screwed for ~7-8 turns straight...)

• [OLD] Frost Arena - Deck Tier List

Venris - - Guides

From my own experience, my own twist on Terrormill seems reasonably capable (Finished an arena with it, 2 losses, one of those to Archon of Nulzaan which is pretty much Botanist for mill decks). When in doubt, apply big spiders.

• Does anyone have a list for a decent valor deck? Two or 3 shards is fine.

• Quote from Hallandrin: “I've been using this Hawkor list to clear almost everything on the campaign: hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=202157 It's really solid and win most of the fights between turns 3~4 (I haven't updated with SoW yet) ” Just wondering which card you have Hawkor duplicate for that list?

• Quote from Asimov: “Quote from Hadri: “Quote from Asimov: “Where is this encounter? I dont even remember fighting it ” You are only allowed to fight him, if you finished the main quest. He is the first of a few "Special Encounters". ” That doesnt help. I thought I completed all nodes lol ” Hey, Another pic showing where the gallows sits, I know it unlocks based Ruins of Kutakan, but by the time I get to the gallows I've usually done TGMG and the nodes that follow it too. 5822780880076B55A7003AAF…

• Hey folks, Quote from Malakhar: “Anyone know of a budget Necrotic Mage? ” Sadly I've not had much luck with a budget necrotic list, though I'm considering trying something using Voice of Tombs. Quote from Lasciele: “As a related note, anyone have a good spider summoning focuses deck/guide for a vennen cleric? ” On the other hand, I'm quite fond of Vennen spiders. Here's a budget list for a starter vennen cleric. No rares except campaign rares. hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=201941 Vennen are lucky i…

• Hey, If you're looking for a reliable solution, the new mercenary Thonia the Raving can make mincemeat out of the Gallows Ghast. Not sure if she was designed with this encounter in mind or not, but the fight was very easy. He's much less scary when his charge power now basically reads "Your opponent draws 4 cards" Here's a list I've been using for the campaign, against the Ghast I tested it with 100% success rate over 4 games. hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=200716

• Hey, Here's a budget Mono-Diamond Triumvirate list. It has a few ways to trigger each activation and will reliably transform before it wins. You can activate wisdom early using the variety of 1-drops (and spectral acorns), along with the Recruiter. Later game there are three sources of Valor which can bring your played cards up to three. Courage is by far the easiest, using the ever popular Scrivener, along with the Ivory Pawn + Equip, as well as Healers. Finally, Power will either come from 3+ …

• Hey folks, Here's a fun bird-based Budget brew for Tealwing. hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=199733 Similar concept, but using Elder Mistsong. The loss of Tealwing's cost reduction is negligible, and the Elder provides extra removal in the form of battles. The wider shard grid also helps. hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=199783 And finally another fun brew just on the edge of budget, this time using Thonia the Raving and some zombie recursion, with her ability to turn her discards into ramp, health or card…